[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Look Anon, you've never been with a girl and I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>"Look Anon, you've never been with a girl and I've only been with girls. How about we pop each other's hetero cherries? Just to see what it's like?"
>>
Let's have sex so I can stop pretending that the reason my life sucks is because I'm a virgin.
>>
daily reminder that having sex with a guy (female) is fucking gay.
>>
>>34923611
Depends if you actually look like a woman when naked or not.
>>
>>34923611
Fun fact this is exactly how a Robot I went to school with lost his virginity.
>>
>>34923611
Uh sure bro are you gonna moan like a girl or grunt I'm good with either
>>
>>34923705
What the fuck did you just type even?
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 759x481px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 759x481px
>>34923705
that is indeed how it works
>>
>>34923705
This my man. Masculine vaginas are fucking straight up homosex.
>>
>>34923705
>>34924285
i think its just supposed to be a lesbian. no dick is involved
>>
>>34923662
never getting laid is one of the symptoms of having a shit life.
If you can get yourself in a situation where people will fuck you, you've improved your life and you'll enjoy it more
Also sex is fun fuck you
>>
>>34924285
This. But I would say that if underneath it all she still looks female (i.e. no hormones taken) then it is okay to fuck her. Not be in a relationship though.
>>
>>34923611
This hurts a lot because my childhood friend and first love turned out to be a lesbian and I just found out today she's been fucking my sister and here I am a kissles virgin posting on /r9k/
>>
>>34924410
It's a symptom, it's not the cause. Losing your virginity will make you feel better for all of about three weeks.
>>
>>34924410
sex smells bad and everything starts itching after a while. your dick ends up all sore from vagina acid
>>
She will be reminded that she us female when you go all Slash strumming her clit,and convinced what her master is when she's compelled to devour your cock because of it. And once you slide it aaalllll the way in,she will realize the inadequacy of strap ons. You can be her Chad. Drive her nuts with foreplay and she'll be your fucktoy for life.
>>
>>34924458
that's hot
origirgigie
>>
>>34924693
No it fucking isn't it's heart-wrenching you asscrack
>>
>>34924542
Take a shower you degenerate
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.