[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trying to get a girl >Wants the serious thing >She

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1484934054717.jpg (111KB, 766x720px)
1484934054717.jpg
111KB, 766x720px
>Trying to get a girl
>Wants the serious thing
>She rejects me by saying "Sorry anon, I want to have fun now, I'm not ready to settle down"
>Two weeks laters she got a boyfriend
>Four months later, she gets dumped and starts whoring out
>December 2016
>She gets another boyfriend
>All her friends get boyfriends
>January 2017
>She gets dumped over a rich milf
>All her friends are now with their boyfriends, so she is basically alone
>Last week she calls me saying that it's been a while and she wants to meet up
>Week was full, so get to meet her today at a cafe since it's my free day
>The thought of paying for her doesn't even cross my mind
>She gets a bit weirded out by having to pay, but apparently she came prepared
>Normal conversation in the cafe, just saying stuff that happened in the last year
>We leave and I'm walking her over, since she leaves nearby
>"Anon, I know it's been a while, but do you still have feelings for me? I decided that I want to settle down"
>Stop walking
>Look at her in the eye
>Wrap my hand around her waist
>Pull her closer
>My dick is pressing against her belly
>Kiss her
>She is all over me now
>Grab her by the ass and we go to her flat
>Get to the bed, we fuck raw
>After we are done, I get up, take a bath, delete her number
>I'm ready to leave
>"Yeah, I'm not looking to settle down now, I'm just having too much fun"
>Her mind went bluescreen, I left
>No calls or texts yet
Truth is, and she doesn't know yet, I got herpes from a prostitute 5 months ago. Now that bitch has something to remember me.
>>
Good job anon. Now get of my board non-virgin
>>
>>34923454
Don't worry, I will. Just came to tell this because I know you guys seems to dislike roasties quite a lot, so maybe some of you could share my feeling of revenge.
>>
I'm almost positive this isn't true but in the off chance it is, you really showed her. She doesn't have the option to just "have fun" now with something like herpes. Doing god's work
>>
good for you I guess anon but the thing is you still have herpes cause you were too weak.
You could've attainted wizard status eventually. Instead you get an STD
Good job retard
>>
>>34923365
fake, but not bad. decent read my man.
>>
>>34923365
>sexhaver with herpes

Get fucked normie, but good job fucking over that other normie I suppose
>>
>>34923365
Welp, now I know what I'm doing of I ever get in that situation. Thx anon :3
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.