[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it seem like all of these girls who identify as non-binary

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Cringe_c7cc11_5538895.jpg (100KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe_c7cc11_5538895.jpg
100KB, 640x960px
Why does it seem like all of these girls who identify as non-binary are the ugliest goddamn human beings on the planet? Do qt non-binaries exist?
>>
i can't remember if it was the jordan peterson or milo joe rogan podcast but they explain it

they hate being ugly so they want everyone to be as ugly as they are
>>
File: 1487131815132.jpg (72KB, 1027x658px) Image search: [Google]
1487131815132.jpg
72KB, 1027x658px
>>34923010
>sentient

Sure
>>
>>34923010
when you are sexually frustraded you label yourself to justify your loneliness.
>>
File: 1486925655598.png (575KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1486925655598.png
575KB, 1080x1920px
How do we fix women hdhetjhy5trttttt
>>
I've only meet one (((non-binary))) person. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't qt either. Needless to say she was a raging SJW with BPD. She also regularly fucked a married 30 year man she met at dragon con.
>>
>>34923047
more likely that they are just boring people with no accomplishments so they adopt an "interesting" identity with little to no requirements.
>>
>>34923104
>raging SJW
claims moral high ground
>fucked a married 30 year man she met at dragon con
be as degenerate as possible

i hate women like that
>>
>>34923151
they are both valid and probably correct point
>>
>>34923095
A good dicking. I'm serious. These women are basically tfw no bf robots, it's just that they handle being a robot differently. They want their proper sexual satisfaction just as bad as we do.
>>
Non-Binary is just the BPD of genders
Even if they were cute it's just a lot better to ignore them.
>>
I'm mtf trans and even I think nonbinary is a joke. The person in op's pic clearly presents as a woman and acts like one.
>>
>>34923047

No, that's more of the fat acceptance type of SJW. It's usually more of >>34923151, or they were ugly as their real gender and think that changing themselves completely will make it better
>>
File: irfewrf.png (224KB, 724x417px) Image search: [Google]
irfewrf.png
224KB, 724x417px
>>34923010
These people are fucking subhuman garbage. They need to be gassed.
>>
>>34923010
>im not a woman

your right, your a child who should have gotten their ass beat
>>
>>34923073
Can confirm; been lifting with discipline and getting into some crossfit shit, and started seeing a grill. She's from a trad background and hasn't been with many people so she's frustrated and has become "snowflaked" while in college. Since we started hanging out, she's instantly started reverting, doesn't "reee" if I say "non-pc" shit or call her a girl, likes being manhandled, likes when I'm assertive, etc.
>>
>>34923294
i won'r reee at you because at least you're a respectable normie.
>>
>>34923152
Forgot to mention that this happened when we were seniors in high school, she wasn't even 18 yet.

She also flirted with me, the guy who sat in front of her, and our teacher.
>>
>>34923294
But I also have a friend (born female) who's self proclaimed non-binary bc they have legit physical identity problems, and it seems pretty serious. They're explicitly anti-sjw and have had steady bf's before, so it's not coming from some kind of projection shit, and they say it's pretty miserable when it nags at them. Idk man
>>
>>34923174
>tfw clinically diagnosed BPD but not nonbinary, SJW, special snowflake or anything like stereotypical tumblards
As if I needed people to be any worse to me, these fat whores come in and self-diagnose like it somehow makes them brave little toasters for overcoming adversity or some shit. I want to burn "genderqueer" fatties at the stake.
>>
>>34923320
Former NEET desu ;)
>>
>>34923010
Be a trap, get the zapp
>>
>>34923194
Yea, I'm ftm and these people make me want to kill myself.
>>
Alternative views tend to attract the worst kinds of people.

I had a former friend that refused to listen to others and dated a heroin junky that went to prison before. She stayed by him when he went to prison again, and then finally left when he became too abusive. She ended up becoming a raging SJW.

Started getting into poly crap, gained 50+ pounds, drank from male tears cups unironically, and of course the whole gender spectrum crap. Bonus points-she started complaining a woman is allowed to not be interested in a guy because he's unattractive, but then bitched about how men weren't as interested in her anymore after she gained all that weight.

I've never seen a person who did poly crap, or gender spectrum shit, or other nonsense along those veins that had their shit together.
>>
>>34923010
if she was a good looking woman she would have coasted through life on easy mode, thus developing a high self esteem and healthy (if delusional) outlook on life. since that didn't happen she adopted a degenerate (but equally delusional) outlook on life.
>>
>>34923194
>I'm mtf trans and even I think nonbinary is a joke.

It's literally the same bullshit as you trannies. You're no different.
>>
>>34923494
>bragging about being a "good" BPD

nice try, you're not even human
nice victim complex in your post there
>>
>>34923294
>crossfit
NEVER GOING TO MAKE IT
>>
>>34923010
Probably got made fun of for being ugly as a kid and developed all kinds of mental issues. Number one being narcissism. The narcissism led to them becoming trannies. I genuinely believe 95% of trannies are narcissists.
>>
>>34923010

Check out the neck.

>What does it mean?????
>>
>>34924703
>being a "good" BPD
>bragging
I'm only saying I'm legitimately borderline and people like this create a shit stigma for people who actually have the disorder, as if it wasn't hard enough to be the scum of humanity without being associated with this trash

When autism becomes the fad illness, you'll understand what I mean.
>>
>>34923010

Its just a cope for not being goodlooking.

Kind of like the alt right people who take the memes seriously.

Everybody below 8/10 (4/10 for women) copes, but political ideologies seem to attract those incapable of putting their mind to one of their own interests and having a hobby.
>>
>>34925086
>When autism becomes the fad illness, you'll understand what I mean.
Buddy have I got news for you
>>
>>34923151
but all women are boring people desu
>>
dont know about you guys, but white nationalist/racist women tend to be just as fucked up/bpd and likely to cuck you with a black guy as sjw women

just saying, from experience
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.