[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he intentionally leaves his sweater in your car >every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

>he intentionally leaves his sweater in your car
>every day
>to try and see you the next day
>every day
>>
File: 1487281882901.jpg (76KB, 653x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487281882901.jpg
76KB, 653x590px
>>34922947
>a girl will never do this to you
>she will never creepily smear her vaginal juices on your clothes
>she will never fuck the shit out of you and wear your t-shirt as a trophy
>>
File: 1471754574587.jpg (27KB, 510x340px) Image search: [Google]
1471754574587.jpg
27KB, 510x340px
>>34922947
>god dammit anon the next time you leave your sweater in my car, i'm throwing it in the trash.
>>
>>34923018
it was a boy at school. there were some days i told him STRAIGHT UP take your freaking sweater!!!! and he left it AGAAAAAINNNNNNN

i just randomly thouht of this and laughed

it happened for like 4+ months straight lmao! :)

hes definitely a hot popular chad and his friends are too, but gosh. i just randomly had a flashback to that ridiculous recurring event

and i cantstop laughing now lmao xD
>>
>mfw in a different city
>lose phone
>i reject one of many boys that night
>i call my phone the next morning and.. lo and behold, the boy who i had rejected saw it there and took it?
>i ask him, politely, please leave it at __ hotel at front desk thank you
>he refuses
>what the fuck is your fucking problem.jpg?
>he says he won't give me back my cellphone unless i meet him at ___ club that night.
>does not relent. says i won't get it back unless i meet him

>fucking hell i hate him
>snapped up that cellphone with the quickness when my friends and i all went there that night and gave him such an annoyed face

i hate boys sometimes

>im gonna hold ur precious cellie hostage unless you allow me to see you for 2 seconds!!! i mish you!!!!!!! come be with me!!!! =3

ewewewewewewewiewiewiweiewiewieieieeee!
>>
>>34923053
ur lying, women steal all jumpers.
this is a well documented fact.
>>
>>34923148
no, i don't

boys give them to me lol also if i'm cold they push me under their coat :D!!! :) ^-^!!! <3 :D

but this was someone at school
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.