[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live with mom >college student >get financial aid but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1453491402410.jpg (9KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
1453491402410.jpg
9KB, 250x231px
>live with mom
>college student
>get financial aid but mom takes my card because "OH YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MONEY YOU'RE IRRESPONSIBLE"
>stay in my room and play vidya when not doing homework or at class
>whenever this old bat loses her jewlery i'm prime suspect number one
>don't even set foot in her room except to close blinds or turn on hall light
>"LET THE RECORD SHOW ANON, IF ANYTHING ELSE IS MISSING IT'S YOUR FAULT"
I wanna get a job and move out but i'm lazy, what do

I really don't care about college, computer science isn't even my thing
>>
>>34922770
don't do CS if you don't like it you stupid fuck, do you want to be that guy who can't do a fizzbuzz at a job interview ?
>>
>>34922770
Go to college anyway, or military and then college so you don't have to pay for anything

No one is gonna give a enough of a fuck to hire you without knowing you went to college

After college, do whatever the fuck you want and prove your mom wrong, since she seems to hate you
>>
>>34922770
does your mother smoke weed she sounds paranoid
>>
>>34923072
She doesn't smoke, just don't know where the paranoia comes from.
>>
>>34923114
i'm gonna go out on a whim here and say that you remind your mother of your father
And since it seems like she's in charge of your future and college i'm going to assume dad isn't in the picture
>>
im sorry to hear about your situation, anon. things usually get better for people in your situation when you become independent. keep your head up and know that there are a lot of people out there that care, even without knowing you, regardless of how things might seem
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.