[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /racist/ here? can u greentext what happened if it was an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (42KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 720x539px
who /racist/ here? can u greentext what happened if it was an event? or were u just raised that way?
>>
>>34922736
>can u greentext what happened if it was an event?

Observing niggers
>>
Haha I'm a nigger and I'm posting in this thread haha you can't stop me white fucboii
>>
>>34922736
My imouto was raped by a pack of niggers when she was fourteen, we were white trash that lived in a predominantly black area and they were from our ghetto school. I'm shit at greentext and don't really want to go into detail because it was the worst day of my life
>>
Texas fag here. I work as an Electrician. So many calls in Spanish, thinking I'm going to answer them. I'm losing money because of it. I plan on moving to Wyoming or South Dakota.
A week ago some Mexicans went in my truck and tried taking stuff out of my glovebox. Dirty cunts.
>>
File: irish-skinheads.jpg (128KB, 601x540px) Image search: [Google]
irish-skinheads.jpg
128KB, 601x540px
>>34922736
>working cashier at grocery store
>like 16-17 years old
>niggers always come in trying to buy like $500 prepaid credit cards with credit cards that are likely repressed cards with stolen numbers
>nigger swipes card
>i press cancel transaction
>"sorry sir it didn't go through, try again?"
>swipes again
>press cancel transaction
>"I don't know why your card isn't working, one more time?"
>swipes third time, i cancel again, after 3 attempts the card gets locked out of system
>sorry sir your card is locked out of our system now, call your bank
>manager sees me doing this
>we make jokes about dumb niggers in the break room

I miss working there
>>
>>34922736
>who /racist/ here?
No, I am not stupid
>>
>>34922736
RACE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT THERE IS NO SUCH THING

>proceeds to chant that black lives matter
>>
File: Pepe 62.jpg (43KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe 62.jpg
43KB, 399x388px
>>34922736
>be in middle school with nigger
>he's a manlet fuck
>playing basketball
>ball goes out of bounds
>when he throws it back in he throws it right at my dick
>can't even feel the pain do to my rage
>walk over to him and punch him in the face
>continue on with the game

>fast forward to high school
>in gym with him again
>this fucker never clips one of his finger nails
>he calls it the claw unironically
>my friend pointed that out to me
>the shit is long as fuck
>making my way to the basket
>take a shot
>his "block" involves swatting at my arms
>the balls drops on the ground and I continue playing not noticing much
>start to feel a stinging pain right on my wrist
>look at it
>blood is pouring down my arm
>realize the nigger clawed me
>starting to get pissed and start channeling my inner Roof
>forget about it and just go to the nurse in case the fucker is going to give me a disease from his nasty ass nail
>>
File: 82634281634.png (183KB, 428x330px) Image search: [Google]
82634281634.png
183KB, 428x330px
>>34922877
>>he calls it the claw unironically
>>
>be small child in kindergarten
>nigger girl always tries to chase me around and kiss me with snot dripping down her face
>also she smelled like shit and was generally loud and unpleasant

>be slightly less small child
>in one of those shopping cart child seats with my mom pushing the cart
>fat black woman approaches my mom
>asks if she needs help getting her groceries into her car
>I shout very loudly "NO! I HATE BLACK PEOPLE!"
>nigger hamplanet gives us both a nasty look and walks away
I was like 6 or something
>>
>>34922768
That's so fucked up. Niggers need to be exterminated
>>
>>34922975
bruh what did ur mom do

>>34922877
ew lol

>>34922805
we're you trained for that or just thinking on ur feet

>>34922768
I gotchu

>be me
>brother
>sister gets ass fucked without permission
>they didn't even say please
>geegee
>>
File: 1470372379078.jpg (145KB, 650x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1470372379078.jpg
145KB, 650x1280px
I don't really consider myself a racist because it's not as if I hate all brown people. But by modern standards I guess I am.

Basically I lived in CA when I was younger, and Mexicans especially were always starting shit. I was the one white kid, and everyone would just call me gringo and occasionally insult me. It reached a peak when one of their dogs escaped and tried to attack me and the neighbor girl I was playing with. My father saved my ass (literally, he grabbed me first so she got a chunk bitten out of her ass instead) and animal control comes by and puts their dog down. Note that this wasn't the first time, these people went through pitbulls like a teenager does with tissues, pretty sure they used them for dog fighting.

Anyways they all assumed it was us, started attacking me at school, shooting out our windows, etc. We moved north before it could get any worse. Fast forward to shit like Trayvon, and I just can't be assed to care. Regardless of what you thought of Zimmermans profiling, the kid assaulted him and was shot in self defense. Or about how Michael Brown robbed a store before he was shot, and all of the hands up dont shoot crap turned out to be made up. Basically I don't think all Mexicans or Blacks are like that. But many of them are, and honestly I just can't be assed to care when I see these kinds of people put down. Their community only speaks up when it's someone with a different skin tone killing their kids, nobody actually gives a damn.

I kind of feel sorry for the brown kid thats trying to make something of himself and is held down by his community. I don't hate them, I just don't trust them.
>>
>>34923201
I saw an older coworker doing it so I copied them. I don't think legally they would be allowed to tell us to do that. It's a big chain grocery store in mid west. But you feel like complete shit when you know you let a nigger scam you hundreds of dollars even if it isn't your money.
>>
>>34923201
I don't remember what my mom did at the time but nowadays we talk about how much we both hate niggers, so that worked out fine
>>
File: IMG_1015.jpg (34KB, 318x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1015.jpg
34KB, 318x326px
>>34922736
>Working at Shaws (market in NH)
>Stupid pajeet who owns a corner store buys 30 2liter sodas and 50 gatorades
>scan them all
>she wanted them in bags though
>nod at the bags and watch her bag everything in pairs while smiling
>she goes to pay in cash
>I laugh and avoid her dirty shit hands letting the money fall into mine
>she goes to leave and tells me to have a good one
>nope.png I yell in the middle of her words to get a white customer
>manager watched whole thing
>didn't even get fired
I fucking hate pajeets, towel heads, and Jews
>>
>>34923206

I'm similar to this, I guess it's called "experiential-based racism".

I went from an all-white city in Australia to living in New Zealand for a while, and boy... my experience was pretty straightforward... in the schools where whites were the overwhelming majority, things were pretty decent, there was still violence but it was mostly limited to people who seemed to be into that. At other schools where whites were not the overwhelming majority, it become much worse.

I think the thing to keep in mind, though, is that whites are mostly 'peaceful' in general because of economic privilege and cultural values... the Maoris, Polynesians, etc were mostly the descendants of people who were practically colonised by whites, and most of them consumed American 'nigger' culture, which is also a product of certain races being relatively disadvantaged and abused.

So I'm not against all 'x', or even pro-white... but in practise I'm obviously less likely to, now that i'm in Australia again, want to live in areas dominated by say, Lebanese Muslims. I imagine it's a similar situation in the US. If you're chances of being victimised are radically higher in an area full of blacks, you'd avoid them - especially as they will tend to target whites and feel more justified doing so.
>>
>>34922805
That is profiling you asshole, im black and don't use stolen credit cards, so I can't buy pre paid credit cards because im black?
>>
>>34923330
>is that whites are mostly 'peaceful' in general because of economic privilege and cultural values

A reason is not a refutation though. Maybe it's not their fault but they still are and act like shit and in turn deserve to be treated as such themselves
>>
>>34923377
This. I mean if you just say niggers shouldn't be expeted to have any personally responsibility, it doesn't matter why they got that way, at that point it's not worth trying to make it right.
>>
>>34922736
I garnered my hatred of Chugs (native americans) when I realized that the majority of them were all arrogant, self righteous, victim complex ridden government leaches.
>>
>>34922736
>>34923356
If you look like a piece of shit nigger yea.
>>
>>34923377

But not ALL the blacks were bad, only a larger number... and I've since had lots of bad experience with whites, but in different ways. For example, most of the cops here in Australia who go on these cuck-patrols and kick men out of their homes because their wives simply accused them of domestic violence are white males. They love to exercise power over others... I can see the same mentality in white cops in the US.

It's also a lot of Jewish and White elites who are invested in selling 'nigger' culture which gets exported around the world and identified with by people of various races. Hell, in Australia up until the 1960's Aborigines were still being segregated (they're still socially segregated for the most part) and weren't allowed to vote. Even at the start of the 1900's white Australian women were bleating about the need for them to vote and promoting feminism, while black adult men couldn't vote until the 60's.

I really don't think it has anything to do with the 'essence' of a persons' race at all.
>>
>>34923427
Yeah it's ridiculous. During the refugee crisis when refugees were accused of raping more than native Europeans, people defended this by saying they were traumatised and are from a radically different culture.

But how does that refute the rapes? Is it suddenly ok to rape people now? People should be treated according to how they act
>>
>>34923330
>there was still violence but it was mostly limited to people who seemed to be into that.
The one part that bugged me when we did move north was how everyone acted retarded when violence came into the picture. If you actually fought your bully you were punished just as much, sometimes more. I guess that's what happens when you have too many soccer moms with too much free time.

I also have that same distrust with Russians too actually though, for the same reason. Always trying to start fights and were basically somewhat less violent gangbangers painted a different shade. Still get pissed off when my bus driver tried to tell us to ignore some kid getting dog piled by a pack of them, when our bus was about to leave for home.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 125x121px
>>34923506
>people should be treated on how they act

if only
>>
>>34923514

I'm curious where you live that you have to deal with gangs of Russians?
>>
>>34923330
>>34923206

I can't say that if I was assaulted or someone close to me was assaulted or I just have multiple negative experiences with a certain race, that I wouldn't discriminate. So although I can't agree with everything said here, I can for sure see where your coming from
>>
File: 1482357882781.jpg (75KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482357882781.jpg
75KB, 640x960px
I live in an almost completely white area so I don't have much of a real life basis to hate minorities, but I have grown a large disdain for the Irish and those with Irish heritage.
>>
>>34923506

There were literally no rapes... even the alleged sexual assaults weren't able to be prosecuted because of insufficient evidence they'd occurred.

But yes, if you come from a non-cucked culture where you haven't been brainwashed to believe that you can only have a relationship with an 18 year old or above, and where marrying at 35 is normal... you're perhaps more likely to break the various ridiculous laws that treat men as assumed perpetrators.
>>
>>34923477
>But not ALL the blacks were bad

I'm not saying this and yes other races do bad things too. But blacks are overrepresented in crime and it's completely logical to be aware of this fact and to take this statistical likelihood in mind when dealing with a black person you don't know well.

Black people shouldn't be treated like they don't commit more crimes simply because of things that were done to them.
>>
>>34923604
>literally no rapes

Sweden and Germany are literally the rape capitals of the world because of muslim refugees.
>>
>>34923604
>There were literally no rapes

You must be really fucking brainwashed. What about Colonge new years eve?
>>
All this talk of rape by niggers and sandniggers is making me horny

plz post pics of your sisters so I can fap
>>
>>34922736
Black guy here
I'm racist towards blacks because of things even blacks agree are true about us. We are criminals we are lazy and we are degenerate. However I honestly feel most white people just hate blacks over dumb shit. I bet most nigger stories in ts thread will be something like "one time a nigger farted in gym" or some other arbitrary shit. Only very poor and degenerate whites experience the bad side of blacks
>>
>>34922736
I'm not racist, I just hate ignorant poor people and most of them happen to be niggers where I'm from.
>>
I hate how chinks always migrate everywhere and form little chinese colonies in other countries. It's not lawfully or morally wrong, but annoys the fuck out of me.
>>
>>34923648

Sweden is the rape capital of the world because they're run by feminists. Julian Assange was charged with rape because he had consensual sex with two women who'd pursued HIM, but because the condom broke. Anti-refugee propagandists want to use the ridiculous feminist bullshit in Sweden as evidence of mass rape by refugees.

>>34923649

They weren't able to find anyone guilty for Cologne. I think they had like one or two people at best who were even prosecuted. A bunch of young refugee men certainly acted in a bad way, but they didn't systematically rape anyone - that's just anti-refugee propaganda. You obviously didn't follow the news.
>>
>>34923602
I'm curious to know why cause I've never heard of anybody who like dislikes the Irish lol

>>34923648
if we're speaking based on imperical data the rape country of the world is India. it's basically a fucking pastime there.
>>
>>34923682
Eat shit you fucking nigger
>>
>>34923537
Washington, we have a lot of Russian immigrants. I think they came over mainly in the 60's? They're just a generally violent people, and for some reason still worship the USSR in my experience.

>>34923591
>I can't say that if I was assaulted or someone close to me was assaulted or I just have multiple negative experiences with a certain race, that I wouldn't discriminate.
The difference is when it's just one jackass, versus an entire community. The Mexicans made it clear in no uncertain terms that I was not welcome because I was white. That it was "their" neighborhood.

>>34923604
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

>>34923723
What happens in India is horrible but it's their own people who are raping their women to death with pipes, not foreigners imported.
>>
>>34923206
>Regardless of what you thought of Zimmermans profiling, the kid assaulted him and was shot in self defense.

According to the only survivor.
>>
>>34923732
Hahaha look at the beta whiteboi getting mad

If I was there I would rape your sister too, I've done it to tons of white sluts and they all love it afterwards, I'm Congolese-American and the Congolese have the biggest of big black dicks on earth you fucking weeb
>>
>>34923753
And the wounds on his face, and the bruises on Trayvons fist.

Forensic data entirely backed up what he had to say.
>>
File: 1487041674337.jpg (111KB, 817x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487041674337.jpg
111KB, 817x1024px
>>34923719
>You obviously didn't follow the news.
Fucking kek, you are brainwashed. Reading buzzfeed isn't the news, you are reading propaganda you fucking retard.

Imagine how many times this happens and it DOESN'T get reported.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/

>literally no rapes
Neck yourself lmao
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 251x201px
>be me
>walking around campus
>notice people constantly use nigger as a common insult
>notice some teachers even hear but don't care
>even niggers use it as an insult applicable to anyone
I can't tell if as a society we're advancing or devolving.
>>
I'm not a racist but some people probably think I am because of my views on immigration.
>>
>>34923719
No, you haven't been reading the news

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/636944/Cologne-sex-attacks-list-crimes
>>
Honestly, I wasn't a racist before but everyone told me I was racist for liking Trump so I just decided to roll with it. Fuck niggers lol.
>>
>>34923746

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Both of these are cases of foreign men having VOLUNTARY sex with young girls who were in SOME cases below the age of consent within the UK - in many countries including many western countries they would not have been committing a crime. The issue was first made into a "scandal" by feminist "child welfare" groups who want to criminalise male sexual drives, putting all the blame on men while ignoring the role women play in this damaging behaviour. It was then appropriated by right-wing anti-refugee and anti-immigrant fascist groups.
>>
>>34923774
>And the wounds on his face, and the bruises on Trayvons fist.

That shows that a fight happened idiot, not who struck first.

>Forensic data entirely backed up what he had to say.
Forensics can't show who struck first
>>
>>34923763
>DUDE PENIS LMAO

But you're not gonna fuck anyone. You're a beta nigger posting on a forum for autistic whites lmao
>>
>>34923753
pls

Zimmerman didn't have permissions to have a gun as a community night watch man

Treyvvon was unarmed

we can't know treyvvons side

BUT

you're right, there was only one survivor, and that's all we have to go by

for all we know treyvvon could have came at him, or he could have walked past him. we will literally never know in complete certainty.
>>
>>34923799
>Forcing children into prostitution is not bad

Kill yourself
>>
>>34923792
ur prob just a nationalist which is fine IMO

>>34923786
I think desensitizing words is a step in the right direction desu

>>34923795
bruh btfo
>>
>>34923625
>Black people shouldn't be treated like they don't commit more crimes simply because of things that were done to them.

Except that's retarded to say to a black person when he did no crime to you or anyone else. Majority of the black population aren't the violent thugs you keep projecting them to be. You just choose to be ignorant and not pay attention to their upbringing.
>>
>create hourglass effect in hallways
>loud
>obnoxious
>don't bathe
>smell like they haven't bathed in 3 weeks
>"MUH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION"
>niggers only scholarships
>niggers only colleges
>always pull race card
>"nigger mode" aka "i'm mad for possibly one of the stupidest reasons one could ever be mad for and all the other niggers nearby are going to take my side"
>do A LOT of stupid shit

this is just scratching the surface. don't say "you haven't lived near them." you fucking retard, i lived near and went to school with a lot of niggers in the deep south. there's a SMALL amount of good ones, with a lot of dindus and full blown niggers among them
>>
>>34923778

>Imagine how many times this happens and it DOESN'T get reported.
>http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/02/08/alleged-gang-rape-facebook-shocks-sweden/97633012/

ALLEGED gang-rape. Do you understand what that means? Do you understand that if they define rape in such a way that they can charge Julian Assange for his condom breaking as "rape", that skepticism should be exercised towards other claims of rape? It's a COMMON thing throughout the world for videos or photos to emerge of consensual sex only to labeled rape (look at the Steunbenville case in the US).

>>34923794

>From January 2016

Literally nobody got found guilty. They were only able to even PROSECUTE like 2 people.

>>34923844

If you actually read the cases, the girls were never forced into prostitution... they were prostituting themselves BEFORE they got involved with those men. In most cases the men weren't even simply paying them money up front - they were essentially boyfriends who gave the girls things, and this is later classified by the feminists as "prostitution". These feminist-dominated child-walfare groups want to put all agency and responsibility for these social ills onto MEN, so these men are scapegoated...and right-wing freaks go along with it. The police never charged the men at first because there was literally no evidence of crime, and the girls had been the INSTIGATORS in most cases.
>>
>>34922776
If you can find work there, then definitely do it. SD and WY are some of my favorite states to visit, and I'm from Southern CA.
>>
>>34923802
>not who struck first.
Sure, except there's no data to suggest he did. The man was on the ground, he had bruises on his face, and Trayvon had bruises on his hands. There is no reasonable evidence to suggest it was not in self defense. Even his friend Rachel admitted Trayvon was likely the aggressor.

>>34923799
Oh fuck off already. An 11 year old being raped is a crime, and it is not a feminist conspiracy to think that's beyond immoral.
>>
>>34923965

>Oh fuck off already. An 11 year old being raped is a crime, and it is not a feminist conspiracy to think that's beyond immoral.

As is typical of the hystrionic feminists and ring-wing nutbags, you point to the extreme minority of cases. In the vast majority of these cases, the girls were above 15. There were only a handful of cases below 14... and guess what? 11 year old girls can be sexual, they can also look much older than 11. They very often claimed to be older than they were...and they were mostly targetting men from non-cucked cultures who didn't believe in a presumption of male rape. In Spain, the age of consent is 12.

Lots of white men every year have sex with 11 year old girls too btw.
>>
>>34924026
>In the vast majority of these cases, the girls were above 15.
15 was the oldest age in the Oxford scandal.

>A 14-year-old girl was threatened with a gun into having sex with member of the sex ring.
>She frequently contracted chlamydia and was covered in burns from where men had stubbed out their cigarettes
>He branded the buttocks of one under-aged victim with his initial, "M", marking her as his property and charged men between 400 and 600 to have sex with he
Yes, the men were the true victims here
>>
I was raped by a nigger. Kind of a wakeup.
>>
>>34923965
>The man was on the ground, he had bruises on his face, and Trayvon had bruises on his hand
>First strike is always the winner

That shows he was losing, not that he was attacked. His self-defense claim only works if he can prove he was attacked. He can't. No she admitted that he circled back to see who was following him
>>
>>34923928
Kek, keep getting riled up Ahmed. You will never be a Swede. Does it matter if it's rape? Mid eastern trash shouldn't be mixing with whites anyways.
>>
>>34924141

>15 was the oldest age in the Oxford scandal.

There were far fewer girls involved in the Oxford scandal, than the Rotherham case, overall the vast majority were over 15

>>A 14-year-old girl was threatened with a gun into having sex with member of the sex ring.

These are bullet points which ignore the subtler aspects of the case. This girl told them she was 16, she admits this. Once again, you take the most hystrionic and extreme cases as emblematic of most of the cases. The men were not "true victims", but NEITHER were the girls - who in most cases were willingly prostituting themselves for money, and prostitution involves risk because you're sleeping with dodgy guys... is it a surprise that she contracted chlamydia? These men were basically "pimps", in that the men were attempting to provide protection to the girls in exchange for a portion of the money --- only a feminist spin on this makes pimps into complete bad guys "exploiting" women. Go back to your blue-pilled board, pol.
>>
>>34924359

I'm a white upper-middle class male Australian, I've already posted in the threat as the person who's lived in New Zealand.

I'm not out to defend muslims, I'm simply refuting your ridiculous racism and rape-hysteria.

Tell me, do you think that Julian Assange genuinely "raped" the roasties who pursued and stalked him, and had repeated sex with him, simply because his condom broke? Because he's still wanted for the crime of "rape" in Sweden for that. Give me an answer.
>>
>>34924335
>His self-defense claim only works if he can prove he was attacked. He can't.
That's not how it works. Innocent until proven guilty, insufficient evidence to show he was the aggressor. Hence why he walked free.

>No she admitted that he circled back to see who was following him
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/rachel-jeantel-huffpost-live-interview_n_3610921.html?1374077493

>>34924369
>>These are bullet points which ignore the subtler aspects of the case.
He threatened her with a gun to have sex with a man. Please, explain what subtle elements that is missing.
>>
>>34924473
>>34924473
No. But I'm not the man you were arguing with.

But Assange is a respectable man. Muslims, on the other hand, worship an atavistic paedophile prophet and have a sharia law in which women are restrained and given no judicial presence. Their own book advocates stonings.

So if you are going to take into account other factors like Assange and bad accusations, why not take into account their savage 'culture'?

And I am not racist. Muslim is a relgious BELIEF, not an inborn racial trait. It is a choice, and just like drinking or smoking I can lambast it as much as I want without being a racist.
>>
>>34924493

>He threatened her with a gun to have sex with a man. Please, explain what subtle elements that is missing.

From what I'm seeing of the case, she had sex with multiple of these before BEFORE a gun was mentioned. The "threatened with a gun" part doesn't refer to him holding a gun to her head, it means that after she'd already had sex with a bunch of these men, she claims he mentioned that he had a gun, and that he'd use it if she didn't have sex. This is from a girl who'd already slept with about 10 guys she didn't know, for money. So yes - these 'bullet points' are being worded in manipulative ways to downplay the subtleties of what actually took place...that there was no "rape" as we'd normally understand this term.

But you're not looking for truth or justice, are you? You're looking for an excuse to hate on foreigners and immigrants.
>>
I became pretty racist after a certain event:

>grew up attending a multiracial school
>best friend for several years was black
>parents got divorced
>attend a new district which is almost exclusively white
>lose track of all my colored friends
>go to Boy Scout camp when I'm 11 or 12 years old
>decide to get the shooting merit badge
>go to the range
>get to a rifle
>black kid yells, "that my gun!"
>I tell him I was there first and say he should wait in line
>walking back with my fat friend to our camp, which is an hour away plus a paddle on the lake
>black kid shows up with four or five of his friends
>they're carrying big sticks and one of them pulls out a knife
>start screaming at us and yelling "crackers" and "whitey," implying they're going to beat us or stab us
>run to camp office
>tell director what happened
>he opens the door and the black kids are standing outside
>leader of the gang says, with zero emotions and a blank expression, "they called us niggers"
>director starts screaming at me and my friend
>said he's not going to trust any of us
>have to paddle across the lake and hear camp rumors about how the "Chicago scouts want to kill Anon" for the rest of the trip
>>
Lol look at y'all whitebois getting mad cuz yous got tiny weens and ya bitches prefer the bbc
>>
File: fish.jpg (58KB, 743x493px) Image search: [Google]
fish.jpg
58KB, 743x493px
>>34922736
Am Argentinian, parents immigrate to the US, never really had friends till high school. My friends are white and like me cause we are autists. Mexicans hated me and tried to fuck with me. Had a Chilean friend he was ok. Now have a hatred towards central america countries fucking hate the hispanics that come out of that country all a bunch of manlets that try to fuck over others cause of their insecurities. Its funny how both highschools i went too the only people that accepted me where the autists whites, fuck you mexicans.
>>
>>34924621

First, I'm not aware of Islam allowing rape, or even "fornication" outside marriage. Second, while I agree that Islam may be an influence for certain attitudes towards women, those men could easily be seen as VICTIMS of this belief system that's they've been indoctrinated into.

Whatever the case, while I'm sure immigrants are probably more likely to be rapists simply because of difference in backgrounds... this doesn't justify suspicion of immigrants or racism. Sweden is NOT undergoing a massive "rape" epidemic, that's hysteria. It's undergoing hystrionic feminism, and perhaps a slightly elevated level of actual rape than its historical levels due to new immigrants - but nothing justifying racism or bias towards those immigrants.
>>
File: 1484955002401.jpg (9KB, 172x145px) Image search: [Google]
1484955002401.jpg
9KB, 172x145px
>>34924621
>Their own book advocates stonings
So does the Bible you complete retard
>>
>>34924745
Islam requires that there be 4 reputable male witnesses to a rape to prove it actually occurred, basically making it a nearly impossible crime to prove
>>
once i got very drunk and tried to redpill my normie friends on n*ggers

one of them attacked me but I have drunken strength so I fucked him up but now I don't have friends anymore
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>34924686
They say that a picture speaks a thousand words but this one only needs three
>>
>>34924783

I can't find any evidence to back up your claim here, only evidence that refutes it as a lie:

Here's a link debunking your claim:

http://muslimgirl.com/6728/do-women-need-to-provide-four-witnesses-to-prove-rape/

If anything this sounds incredibly gynocetric to me. Men in muslim countries are routinely killed or executed when suspected of rape.
>>
>>34924907
My mistake, upon further investigation it appears it is only Pakistan that requires 4 males witnesses, not Islam in general

Still sandniggers being sandniggers
>>
Grew up in Texas, always attended public schools. Good schools, too. Didn't really form a SOLID opinion until high school where there were more mexicans/blacks.

Even as half-spic I can realize how dumb most of these mexicans are (most). They suffer from the same problems as the blacks do, too.
There were white trash as well, either white niggers or the trailer-trashiest rednecks (knew plenty of good rednecks too, being texas) but overwhelmingly blacks and mexicans are so fucking stupid and can not integrate into white society.

I don't care whether it's from their environment or if they're just born dumb. But it's sure as shit perpetuating itself. There are obviously going to be exceptions, and those exceptions were the black and mexicans in all the upper-level classes, though they were underrepresented there and WAY OVERREPRESENTED in the normal-level (and under) classes.
Even the non-whites I was friends with would turn relatively chimpy if they had black friends and they met up with them.

It's this stupid self-perpetuating color of blacks and mexicans that comes with being poor and that they ostracize you for not being a part of. Luckily I'm pale as shit, likely due to my mexican mom being pale too, so I was always 'white' myself, never wanted to be a part of mexican groups. They're annoying.
>>
>>34922736

>age 15
>walking home from school
>group of abo's walking in opposite direction to me
>they scream somewhat sarcastically "ayy bruz gimmie ya wallet
>I said that I don't have a wallet
>one taps me on the shoulder as I passed them
>I reflexivly turn around
>get stabbed
>>
I don't care about race and believe any persons life is equally valuable. This makes me racist because I don't hate white people.
>>
>>34923206
I'm a spic usually this is because people who go illegaly to USA are lower class also uneducated, they don't speak English they are what we call here, Bryans and Kevins
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.