[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write what you wish you could say to your lover/ex/mother/brother/whatever,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: grab_'em.jpg (378KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
grab_'em.jpg
378KB, 1500x844px
Write what you wish you could say to your lover/ex/mother/brother/whatever, and I'll respond to each of you as if you were addressing me.
>>
lick my ass
>>
Dear brother:

I hate you. You completely messed up that qt trap when you broke her heart. She's a crackwhore now.

-S.
>>
>>34921902
Son, that's against the law in our state...which makes it that much hotter.

I'd be honored to do that. :)
>>
Dear K,

I used to love you but come near me again and I'll shoryuken you through the damn roof
>>
>>34921563
What ever. I guess I'll try it.

>Hey Sophia, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date or something. Maybe go and visit city beach? We can watch my dad fail at kiteboarding.
>>
>>34921935
Fuck you, S. You were always orbiting while I was dating her, and when you would get all sweet with her, she would flirt back. Oh, and I saw that video of the two of you in a threesome with Chad. Never knew you liked prostate stuff... (^:
>>
>>34922048
That's cute. You can try to do that while your friends and I tie you up and gangbang your arse. Hope you enjoy being ball-gagged and pounded like a $30 hooker.

>>34922051
I've always wanted to go on a date with your dad at the beach! It's so adorable that he would allow his son to come along.
>>
Hello Jeff
I really liked you in The Fly. Also you looked kinda cool in that dinosaur movie. Cheers.
>>
>>34921563
Dear Girl I like,

Every time I see you, I feel a pit in my stomach. Just the idea of thinking of you puts that pit there. I hope you're well.
>>
>>34922265
Cheers to you too, Anon. We should produce something together, if you know what I'm saying.

>>34922306
Anon, you're my dream lover. I wish you would get off of 4chan and come over so that I could perform sexual acts on you.
>>
>>34922208
That's not what I meant Sophia
>>
brother, is it the day we take over this world once again ?
>>
Dear oneitis

I hate how much you still control my life. I deleted your contact, my facebook, and all other social media or ways of contacting you in an effort of moving on, but I can't. I still think of you all day, and sometimes even in my dreams I can't escape you. You've ruined my life and made me into a shell of who I used to be. Why can't you love me back.
>>
>>34922606
Yes, brother, that day has come. But, the real question is: how will we split the land between us. We can't have a third World War when I want my people's tax dollars going towards vegan companies.
>>
>>34921563
You know, I can't tell if my growing resentment toward you is because I can't have you or because it's what you deserve. I'd still drop everything for you if you gave a shit about me though.
>>
>>34923299
Find someone new, Anon. There's a better match out the for both of us, and it just so happens that I've already met mine. I used to wish you ill fortune, but I don't anymore. Have a nice life.
>>
>>34923337
Why don't you think I give a shit about you, Anon? Where did I go wrong?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.