[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf is wrong with women? > husband has been depressed for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

wtf is wrong with women?
> husband has been depressed for 2 years
> does jack shit to help him
> 5 month ago mega depressed
> his friend of 10 years, who has been a father figure genuinely helps him out
> woman judges this friend despite him being around for __10 years__ and she only 2
> his depression actually gets better
> his tactics actually work since she doesn't leave him
> she calls the thing that cured his depression, and the friend who actually helped him, toxic and manipulative
> whipped ass bf gives up what actually helped him
she uses emotional manipulation herself like she's such a boohoo victim ("i cry every day!!") and goddammit I can't believe people still fall for the "open and honest" meme. She doesn't try to help him out of depression at all and makes it all about her. He deserves better. She'll probably go and make him depressed again fuck is wrong with her, I want to bash her head in.
>>
>>34921404
Is it /fit/? I bet it is!
>>
How the hell does visiting a forum cure depression? This sounds like bullshit. I'll bet the guy didn't even have depression at all.
>>
File: IMG_4756.jpg (2MB, 1862x2575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4756.jpg
2MB, 1862x2575px
>>34921404
This might just be overall the most ridiculous thing I've ever read in my life.
>>
>>34921404
Hopefully she leaves him, because she sounds like a damn leach.
>>
>>34921986
forum is TRP and it helped me a ton; I am forever indebted to it, which is what makes me mad about it. (teaches you how to have purpose, handle things, have discipline and leadership- but most women REEEEEEE at the "misogyny")

but anyways what pisses me off is that this got 10 more upvotes like is no one going to call her out on it?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.