[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here haven't talked to a female for more than 5

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 14695238759653.jpg (24KB, 480x439px)
14695238759653.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
Who else here haven't talked to a female for more than 5 years? I'm beyond salvation.
>>
File: gonorreha.png (358KB, 1920x1080px)
gonorreha.png
358KB, 1920x1080px
>>34920130
Sounds like less hassle to worry about and more time to work on yourself, OP
>>
>>34920159
I'm too old and unmotivated to do that. All I want is to live as a neet for the rest of my life.
>>
the only female i rarely talk to is my mother and even then i only give her brief replies like "sure" and "okay"
>>
>>34920130
It's been about seven years for me since I've had an actual conversation with a non-relative female, and even that was just online.
>>
>>34920584
>>34920613
Yeah, I mean females outside of family. Honestly I don't even remember the last time I talked for more than 5 minutes with a woman.
>>
How is that even possible? Are you a hikki?
>>
>>34920130
If you don't count relatives or people online yeah its been about that long.
>>
>>34920653
If you widen that to include classmates (group projects), then about 6 years here.
>>
>>34920686
I've been a neet for almost a year now, but even on uni i only talked to a friend of mine. I never talked to a girl on my university.
>>
>>34920769
How? Did you never go to any societies or anything?
>>
>>34920812
Nope. I'd just attend the classes and leave. Forgot to say I'm a dropout too.
>>
i talk to women in the cash register. and one time i grope a girl on a party because last time i saw a chad do that with a girl he didn't know and worked.
it didn't work.
>>
>>34920888
>it didn't work.
What happened? Did she slap you in the face? Nicetrips. btw
>>
>>34921066
no m8, she even started talking to me since i was staring at her, and i started to put my hand on her back and was sliding down and get on her butt, she said she had a bf and i said i had a gf too and i didn't care.
then she stop being around me.
she looked like a slut too soo i treated her like one.
>>
>>34921066
and nice dubs m8.
this shall be original i hope.
>>
>>34921183
Well at least you are much ahead of me, congrats. That's not saying much though
>>
File: 1486957153226.jpg (157KB, 959x777px)
1486957153226.jpg
157KB, 959x777px
Ten years here senpai
Don't feel like getting to know females or males because even to have friends there are requirements you must meet. I meet none of them
>>
>>34921270
Like what? oregano comento
>>
>>34920130
If a female takes my order I'll make myself audible to be understood other than 0 female contact for 20 yrs
>>
It's been about a year since I've talked to a girl

>Hair starts falling out at 20
>Don't even bother trying
>>
I don't think I have ever had a conversation with a woman/girl around my age.
>>
>>34921861
Jason Statham went bald at 14, you know. He owned it.
>>
>>34921930
Statham can grow a little facial hair though I'm not there yet
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.