[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>27 year old virgin >never had a gf >parents are starting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
>27 year old virgin
>never had a gf
>parents are starting to suspect I'm gay
>mfw I'm straight

Also they think the undercut hairstyle is raising red flags regarding this. They say "all those gay guys get that kind of cut".

What do?
>>
>>34918853
>>parents are starting to suspect I'm gay
How this happens exactly? Do they ask whenever you're gay?
>>
>>34918881
They don't ever outright say it, but whenever I get a fresh undercut they think it's some hairstyle only gay stylists get or some shit. Mind you these are baby boomers and don't know what's in style, but it probably also has to do with the fact I'm in the bathroom for long periods of time because they think I'm styling my hair or brushing up, when I'm really just jacking off.
>>
>>34918853
You stare straight at them and clearly say that you're not gay. That was hard.
>>
>>34918853
snap out of it, stop indulging in self-pity

fuck what they think. tell them to fuck off if you have to.

you're almost a wizard, 3 more years, hang in there

we're all gonna make it bro
>>
>>34918914
Dunno, maybe it's just your parents. I 3 times dyed my hair in blonde but they never accused of me being gay,
t. 24 khv,
>>
Yeah they are complaining about
>hurr grand children

My dad played a big role in making me a into a social retard, so he only has himself to blame. He could have gotten mire than one kid. Complete idiot.
>>
>>34918958
Im 29.
Not a virgin but, forever alone anyways.
>>
>>34918962
>y dad played a big role in making me a into a social retard, so he only has himself to blame.

This is how I feel with my parents. I'm self conscious about my teeth to the point it cripples me socially, and there was clearly a problem and opportunity to get me braces. They never did, because "they didn't see a problem".

So really, it's their fault.
>>
>>34918994
Same for me.
My dad also hit me, and laughed at me when i kissed a girls hand at the age of 7. After that i had a gay experiment with a dude, and then i felt so ashamed and slef conscious that i didn't dare to show interest in girls in 15 years.
>>
File: 1483538670157.png (233KB, 568x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483538670157.png
233KB, 568x590px
>>34918994
>>34919054
Atleast your parents "did" something. Mine was distant and didnt cared whenever i succeed or failed.
>>
>>34918853
don't go to the hairdresser and join the neckbeard masterrace. that's how you'll solve the hairstyle problem
>>
>>34919123
>hairdresser

nigga i go to a barbershop
>>
File: 1480477628856s.jpg (8KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480477628856s.jpg
8KB, 250x243px
>>34918853
>26 year old virgin
>Dad constantly phones up drunk crying thinking that I'm gay.
>>
>>34919113
Atleast they weren't mean to you.
My first 10 years in life made me convinced i was inferior to everyone mentally and physically.

My parents later separated. I dont think they had sex even once after i was born. None of them got re-married after that either. They borh live as 65+ yr old loners today.
>>
>>34919171
He at least has a soul.
>>
>>34919174
But i still feel like i dont deserve love and i'm inferior to everyone.
>>
>>34919200
He's abusive alcoholic asshole. He sold his soul for half a bottle of vodka years ago.
>>
>>34919222
I know im not inferior, i just have a really hard time bringing myself to do the things i want. Im too phobic and i think to much about consequences and worst case scenarios.

The are several girls my age at my job, i don't even try talking to them. I don't expect to find my soulmate there, but still, i could practice on them. But start thinking "oh, what if people notice" "what if i'll become the talk of the office" "it could affect my career" "don't shit where you eat".

This is the way it has been, in HS, in college and so on..
>>
>>34919332
>i think to much about consequences and worst case scenarios
Same for me. I couldnt even punch a guy if he punched me first because i'd imagine scenarios of me doing a serious damage to him and having bad consequences later.
>>
>>34918853
get a new haircut?
>>
you look at traps, admit it.
>>
Burp and fart in front of them. Talk to your dad about football sometimes or watch it with him. Worked 4 me
>>
>>34919113
Mine did a bit of both worlds.
I lived with my single mom for most of my childhood until she died a year after I graduated high school (she choked on lung fluids from all the smoking she did). We were always distant and didn't do much. I was a useless psuedo-NEET and she had a gambling problem and we were fine with that as long as I was "house nigger". I couldn't even get a job because shit like KFC demanded I have a vehicle when I was applying. Even the warehouse. They all wanted drivers and I didn't have a car nor person to teach me.

I moved in with my dad and stepmom, I've always been criticized, mocked and humiliated by them. That side of the family has done nothing but criticize my shitty hair that I can't fix due to how it has receded and thinned. When I get a haircut it's only good for about 3 days and then my hair grows wrong again and it looks like trash. I'm not allowed to an opinion because my stepmom is a bitch. I get criticized why I don't have a job, my stepmom immediately got on my case within a week of my mother dying and I was still dealing with funeral shit. When I have tried, the fucking run-down diner wants 2 years of professional dishwashing experience to wash their dishes. The retirement home needs cooks, the mcdonalds wants a degree for god knows what fucking reason. And I get belittled for all this shit.

I want to get out but I'm stuck in this unemployment purgatory. I have never held a job and I am 24 years of age.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.