[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all girls poop or just the ugly ones? Can you look at a girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20161123_104216.jpg (30KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161123_104216.jpg
30KB, 453x604px
Do all girls poop or just the ugly ones?
Can you look at a girl and tell if she shits, with accuracy?
>>
Dunno, but it raises this question: say a chick has a colostomy bag, would that mean if you had anal sex with her you wouldn't get poop on your dick? Since the shit hasn't travelled that far down I'd assume it wouldn't.
>>
It's hard to believe all girls poop, but they do, I think.

The food has to go somewhere.
I have a sister who's probably attractive since she's had 20+ boyfriends. Her shit smells like death.
>>
I saw a girl with a face like that yesterday. I felt bad for her.
>>
>>34918978
Can you mail me some? I'll pay you?
>>
It goes something like this. The disgusting-ness of your poop is relative to how attractive you are or believe yourself to be. In that respect, ugly girls have disgusting feces whereas attractive girls or wholesome ones have good poop.

You have fecal movements relative to your own socio-psychological influence. That all being said, girls actually eat their shit after it leaves their body. Ever been in a woman's washroom? There's no water. It's a dry toilet with no plumbing, kind of like the displays you see at home depot; conversely, the end of it is attached to a paper bag. After they shit, they remove the paper bag and eat the contents (either they take it home as takeout or lunch or eat it there on the spot).

Because of public shaming, all girls must leave with their bag of shit whether or not they eat it. The attractive girls are able to eat their shit whereas the ugly ones aren't. However, the level of toxicity in poop is still relatively high, even if they are attractive. And therefore, attractive girls still have a physical repulsion to it. This manifests itself in the way they talk, spewing shit they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about or are just generally retarded, or the kind of backwards logic that takes place on a psychological level.
>>
>>34919005
I can't.
bloxox
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.