[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you guys fell sometimes like going on a killing spree?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486603581781.jpg (65KB, 480x411px)
1486603581781.jpg
65KB, 480x411px
Do any of you guys fell sometimes like going on a killing spree?

I just feel this urge to strike back at society that is unwilling to accept me. To kill people that hurted me. Possibly by just mass shooting them, or more subtle ways. Like unabomber style.
>>
The people u kill aint even the ones who hurt u. As sad as i am about things i only want to end my own life to end the hurt, taking the lives of innocents wont.
>>
this thread is so white hahaha
>>
>>34919467
Oh? Go live in Mexico or Brazil then.
Fuck it go to Somalia.
>>
>>34919467
>niggers shoot each other so often it doesn't even make the news
>>
And those who be dead dont even know a single thing about u like what was that
>>
>>34920277
didnt anybody teach you proper english?
>>
>>34918114
Elliot did it and he was happy. You should do what your heart tells you. But don't do it in L O N D O N.
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>34919316
This.

Unless you are specifically going after the few dbags that personally hurt you, it won't achieve anything.

Or you could always do it for the luls. We haven't had anything spicy to talk about lately.
>>
>>34918114
I do but for completely different reason.
I wasnt "rejected", i disappeared on my own accord because i was simply never interested in other people or the societal game.

I was definitely thinking about robbing banks, stabbing people and stealing their cash, murdering rich fuckboys and shit like that though because my life is literally COMPLETE and UTTER shit because i dont have and never had any motherfucking money.

Thats the reason for my murderous thoughts, plans and fantasies, to get material wealth and enjoy life thanks to it.

Basically like an animal backed into a corner with no means to get food and shit. I refuse to turn myself into literal fucking drone wasting at least 1/3 of my life doing menial, repetitive, braindead task over and over and over and over again to get some motherfucking dead colored trees that would make it possible for me to enjoy life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.