[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a sad story for you guys that just happened to me if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 13

File: 1477460739438.jpg (526KB, 1272x1094px) Image search: [Google]
1477460739438.jpg
526KB, 1272x1094px
I have a sad story for you guys that just happened to me if you guys are willing to listen.

>be NEET with no motivation or nothing
>25 years of nothing but vidya and booze
>i've had this girl added from skype that I used to talk to casually 3-4 years ago
>I randomly decide to message her just to say hey what's up
>we talk, nothing sexual or flirting. Just plain talking
>a week later she messages me saying it's something important
>I ask her what it is, expecting it to be so dumb shit that isn't really important
>"M-motelanon, I kinda thought you hated me since we didn't talk so much but here we are talking"
>"I always liked you, m-motelanon
>at this point I was happy because i felt the same, this scenario was turning out like my japanese cartoons
>so after talking about meeting up and flirting a bit I decide that I need some money if I want this fantasy to become a reality
>I finally get the motivation and courage to go and find a job
>I'm so confident and happy that I have someone in the world that likes me that I ace the interview with flying colors
>everything is turning out well, is this what being a normalfag feels?
>that night I tell her that I got the job and she congratulates me
>i say that I will finally have money and that I can come see her with ease

continued.
>>
Well, go one anon
>>
File: 1470379360088.png (385KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1470379360088.png
385KB, 796x712px
>she dodges my messages, so I decide to voice call her instead
>"why did you dodge my question?"
>the next sentence i hear crushes me completely
>"listen m-motelanon, I can't do this anymore. I've been talking to some other guy for awhile now
>i try to reason with her, asking if there is something there between us at least
>she says yes but still says we can't do this anymore
>i'm confused and why she didn't tell me about this guy before
>after 5 minutes of trying to get something out of her I give up and say bye
>i'm devastated, I brought myself to do the unthinkable just so I could finally be happy
>everything that was shaping up for me was just torn down
>i'm sitting on the toilet staring at the ground for a good 10 minutes
>feelings of not doing this job starts to come up

I don't want to go to my orientation now.
>>
File: triggered.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I too have a sad story.

>be me
>wake up
>no husky
>>
File: wan.png (496KB, 484x470px) Image search: [Google]
wan.png
496KB, 484x470px
>>34918234

Cancerous rotting asshole.
>>
>>34918054
>drinking booze at infancy
I think you cucked yourself op
>>
>>34918054
>my japanese cartoons
Why do people say that? Im pretty sure you didn't create any form of anime series
>>
>>34918294

I was thinking of switching to medication but wouldn't that be just as bad?
>>
>>34918340

It's a semi old meme from the metal gear awesome series before it turned to shit.
>>
Well? Did you pay your taxes?
>>
>>34918178
>tfw all your "motivation" (if you can call it that, for me personally) relied on one thing
>that thing had to be social interaction (for you, intimacy)

It really breaks the bliss barrier, sucks you got roastied op, i cant even fathom why she did that, attention? And as soon as she saw that you liked her it boosted her ego and she left for chad?
>>
File: d1AE6ZE.gif (485KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
d1AE6ZE.gif
485KB, 500x200px
>>34918191
>be you
>wake up
>husky
>>
>>34918361
Medical jew or alcoholic jew? Tbh id choose alcohol, you never know whats in those pills

>>34918361
Otacon right? Poor dude, I blame his weabooness for everything that went wrong with him
>>
File: Ebrietas6.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas6.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>34918448

>its an alien
>love it anyway
>>
>>34918416

>she left for chad?

This guy has that color streak in hair like that fucking imbecile markiplier or whatever his name is.

It's probably some old flame that decided to message her again. So i wouldn't say chad.
>>
>>34918416
My experiences with girls are similar, the first girl that ever seemed genuinely interested in me was quite interested in me until I opened up and became more interested in her, and then she abruptly became distant and seemed not to care anymore.
I think girls who need validation feel the need to get a guy who is distant or closed to like them to confirm to themselves that they are attractive/challenge themselves, after they finish this there's no longer any reason for them to be attracted and they pursue someone "more interesting".

Maybe I'm wrong, but that's how it seems to me.
>>
>>34918564

No you're 100% right anon, I was just desperate for it knowing how it might turn out being the robot I am.

I just wanted something to strive for without it being for material things.
>>
>>34918458

>Otacon right?

Correct.
>>
>>34918178
why? feel bad,, here listen you just did something to improve your life, you should be thankin her also it wouldn't of worked out anyway (inb4 u don't know) keep going do the job and build yourself. its only thur improving yourself will you attract others, don't be a loser keep ggoing
>>
>>34918652
Material things are all but worthless without context, anon.
The girl gave context for your material things to have value, the only problem is how you get some form of context that makes life worth living without other people.

An entire life made with a dependency on one person can't possibly go well, but how else do you start such a thing without that motivation?
>>
>>34918178
Fapping to little girls are we?
How are you going to be a normalfag when youre a loliphile. Just forget it.
>>
File: 1478996242387.jpg (40KB, 511x779px) Image search: [Google]
1478996242387.jpg
40KB, 511x779px
>>34918741

You don't have to worry, I already sacked up and decided to go through with it. I just don't know how long i'm going to last. And no, she doesn't get a thank you for lying to me. Are you crazy?

>>34918750

>Material things are all but worthless without context, anon

I wish it was only material things, we have to deal with the same effects with vidya too and that is completely unfair.
>>
falling for the old drama llama

this is why having feelings or supporting women is retarded. they can throw it all away in an instant.

they're just bitchy holes you trick long enough to use occasionally
>>
>>34918564
The same fucking shit happens to me. So my question is, how do you ever form a relationship with a girl like that? At some point you're going to have to express interest in her to move things forward. But as soon as you do, she'll no longer be interested in you. I fucking hate female psychology.
>>
File: 1479491671372.jpg (285KB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1479491671372.jpg
285KB, 2000x2400px
>>34918825

It just makes me wonder what happened to all the old robots that used to lurk here. /soc/ and people talking about their girlfriends seem to pop up more frequently around here. Did they finally suck it up and quit this ideology? I don't think we will ever find out.
>>
File: 1487162613014.png (333KB, 604x780px) Image search: [Google]
1487162613014.png
333KB, 604x780px
>>34918564
The exact thing happened to me. She used to have crazy sex with me every day of the week before when she told me she had feeling for me.

The day I told her that I finally had feelings back was the day she stopped. Afterwards she told me I was 'boring' and said she fell for someone else and then ghosted me. Now I'm blocked on whatsapp, facebook, instagram; basically everything.

It left me as an emotional wreck for months afterwards and I'm fucking ashamed I'm still not over it. Then again, I guess it would never work out anyway because she's a Muslim that needs to put up this image of being a good girl while I'm an athiest that has a tasteless sense of humor.
>>
>make e friend who is a cute grill
>play vidya together
>she starts getting clingy
>can't say I didn't encourage it a bit
>eventually it blows up when I tell her I just want a vidya friend not a 24 7 talking constantly stalker girl
>many months pass
>coincidentally find her again in another game
>start playing with her but she doesn't know it's me and doesn't recognize my voice
>just going to be a normal friend this time
>>
>>34919141
>tfw no 24/7 stalker gf

Motherfucker how I wish a girl was this devoted and obsessed with me.

Chad get the FUCK OUT
>>
>>34919092

>She used to have crazy sex with me every day of the week

How do you swing this?

>>34919141

You did the right thing anon, you did something alot of people here would not be able to do.
>>
>>34919173

>Motherfucker how I wish a girl was this devoted and obsessed with me

You missed the entire point of this thread and his post, you don't let a girl into heart even if she is obsessed with you 24/7. It is for that attention boost most likely and alot of current day robots need to understand this when they post in those """fembot""" threads.
>>
>>34918178
You won't achieve anything if motivation to do things is external you must find motivation within.
>>
File: 1471820196095.jpg (25KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
1471820196095.jpg
25KB, 480x712px
>>34919092
>having had sex

Fuck off degenerate
>>
File: akdsghfaiwe.jpg (268KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
akdsghfaiwe.jpg
268KB, 1080x1920px
>>34919196
No idea. She approached me and asked for a friends with benefits. She kinda intimidated me because she was a gym nut who practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu while I was a hermit who preferred to stay in my room playing Kerbal Space Program.

Pic related. Was back when she took my shirt home with her. Said it helped her sleep.

Also in b4 normie. I'm not.
>>
>>34918178
I honestly don't see the big deal. You got a job, you got a confidence boost and you know a girl likes you. She just can't go through with it because there's another guy involved. It's understandable and I don't see the big deal.
>>
>>34919488

You're obviously doing something right or have a decent appearance.

>>34919443

This is achievable but with 25 years of being a NEET on my belt outweighs this. This could take several and SEVERAL years to be able to reach being able to gain motivation within.

>>34919499

>i don't see the big deal

t.normalfag
>>
Well im going to bump this thread once and ill take my leave, maybe i'll make an update thread if anything happens. You know my trip, so know where to find me.
>>
>>34919488
I've fucked 7 girls but never had sexy banter like this
Kill me now
>>
This happened with me and I almost let it destroy me and make me bitter.

"I like you" really means "I'm lonely and not sure what I want in life."

A girl who really likes you will be fucking real. She'll shut up and prove she likes you, not just talk about it. She won't be satisfied just chatting over text. She won't have time to cling to you. She'll be on fucking fire to give you more! If she's happy just sitting around chatting, she doesn't give a damn shit and is just trying to fill her emptiness. When a girl is really in love with you, life will beat her to her knees again and again. You'll begin to think she's cursed, but she'll get right back up again with a smile on her face. She'll get up at 5 am for life to smack her around some more. People will tell her she's gone fucking insane and you're not worth it. It'll make you nervous because you know you're not worth it. Nobody's worth it. And though she could have the whole world without you, she's still there turning all the filth and shit life throws on her into flowers for you. You'll beg her to stop because you feel your own sense of self disappearing. You'll respect her in a way you never thought you could respect a person before because she'll have this overwhelming energy to her that you do not want to fuck with.

So if a girl says she likes you and doesn't act on it, tell her to go shove a dick straight up her fucking ass and grow up. And if she doesn't have one, one will be provided without a condom.

And the same goes for you. Do you wanna look at your future wife in the face and say, well I just sat around moping for years over some lying ass bitch and wanted life to pity me instead of becoming the greatest version I could be to pile up my treasures to give to a beautiful meek woman truly worth it.

Hey, if you wanna fuck some bitches along the way, go right ahead, but don't delude yourself thinking it's love when they have less fucking energy than Jeb Bush.
>>
File: 1481416508624.jpg (188KB, 850x915px) Image search: [Google]
1481416508624.jpg
188KB, 850x915px
>>34920987

This is beautiful but it is merely a pipe dream for robots like us, it's possible don't get me wrong but I think it's a very slim chance and there is just too many of people like us that want that to go around. We are experiencing a social drought that alot people aren't acknowledging enough in this timeline.

Thank you that thoughtful post tho, christian-chan makes me smile.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.