[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>middle school (12-14) sexual fantasies were extremely elaborate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0780.jpg (31KB, 476x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0780.jpg
31KB, 476x414px
>middle school (12-14) sexual fantasies were extremely elaborate and barr you from ever thinking about yourself as anything less than an utter monster
>fantasize that you are basically worshiped as god in an unclave of women
>father all of them, have sex with the lucky ones a few times.
>nothing could be more exciting than to fuck me then die, it is their purpose in life.
>time somehow distorts so that the session lasts 24 hours in my chamber but like 30 minutes on the outside
>They somehow survive by eating nuggets of eachother, fried in their own milk (which according to the law of consevation of energy is completely impossible)
>lucky ones will have their nuggets (which are basically fucking chicken nuggets) get eaten by me
>there can be no higher honor
>remember these are also my daughters
>also, they basically mature to full adulthood in a matter of months, so I basically wind up fucking and eating my thousands of my biologically adult 1 year old children who worship me as god in a time warped bedroom
>these fantasies were no longer appealing at age 14 do to my first taste of puppy love, which I had previously denied as irrational becuase it makes you stupid, weak, and out of control
what the fuck is wrong with me?
off to kill myself now
guess mbti
>>
>>34917053
You are probably an INTJ or INTP.
>>
>>34917099
which of those two do you belive is more likely
>>
File: profligates.png (112KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
profligates.png
112KB, 480x720px
>>34917194
Sounds like some shit I would do as far as construction, but INTJs are just as capable at doing shit like that and the sexual gratification they get from being deified by others leads me to believe you are an INTJ, and not an INTP.
>>
>>34917053
that's perfectly normal.

mbti is bullshit stop being idiots and posting these cancer threads
>>
>>34917393
yep
>>34917491
then how'd he get it right lad?
>>
>>34917542
you are happy sometimes
you are sad sometimes
you are nice sometimes
you're an asshole sometimes
you feel smart sometimes
you feel stupid other times

am i right? holy shit how did i know that?!?! someone bring me my nobel prize
>>
>>34917890
These are all true things, but I tend to consider the world similarly to other INTs, and I took the test after becoming an adult and noticed all the people I saw eye to eye with were usually INTs or ENTs. In my experience, there have been more cases that lined up with mbtis than did not. This doesn't mean I cannot consider a person as separate from their mbti however, any system that is inflexible is a poor system. Just take the information with a grain of salt and don't be presumptive.
>>
>>34917890
I am OP and how do you explain him being able to guess INTJ from that? luck of the draw?
>>
I too had weird food-related sexual fantasies.

>Lived in a city full of people who were made of food
>They moved, breathed, and were sentient, but otherwise had flesh made of pastry or vegetable
>pizza men, chocolate covered donut women, etc
>I was the apex predator, fully human
>At night, I stalked unsuspecting prey, and pounced on them and ate them
>I would sometimes eat only the inside of them, and wore their "skin" so I could infiltrate them better
>my lair was the hollowed out carcass of a massively obese woman, who had gotten so fat she filled most of the room she slept in

There wasn't much actual sex involved, but none of them wore clothes and it was inherently sexual to me.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.