[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In the army >surrounded by semi-retarded normies who all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: anastasia romanov.png (193KB, 434x599px) Image search: [Google]
anastasia romanov.png
193KB, 434x599px
>In the army
>surrounded by semi-retarded normies who all bully me constantly
>the people here are more imature than high schoolers, imagine getting screamed at by a 30 year old man for not cleaning a toilet well enough>muh combat arms is exciting and fun man!! XD
>have a 4 day weekend
>looking forward to reading some books and listening to some good podcasts while playing vidya
>Sgt in charge of my section said that if I dont spend at least 2 of our days off "with the guys" I will get put on extra duty next weekend

Why do persecute hate us so much?
>>
Congratulations! You've discovered the working class aren't the Salt Of The Earth Brothers In Arms you've deluded yourself into believing they were, and the armed forces of a 21st Century nation-state is a bloated, inefficient bureaucracy just like every other branch of government and not a Robert Heinlein novel. Now take your newfound wisdom and do something with it, punk.
>>
>>34917022
What base senpai? I'm in Richardson and it's the same turbo Monroe shot. Fuck these guys
>>
>>34917022
If you cant hack being yelled at for cleaning a shitter, and just respond "yes corporal" and clean it schmick, you wont hack it on operations.

T.ADFag Infantry
>>
>>34917022
>the Army
well there's your first problem

>not making friends
Just drop out now, anon. You can't survive if you're not bonding. At least make an attempt.

Though, this kind of thing does scare me because i'm afraid of having my "outgoing" personality rejected. It's entirely fake but I maintained it through HS and can do it again to make real friends in the military.
>>
>>34917022
You're supposed to fit in if you're in the army OP. If you're a virgin you'll be forced to fuck something.
>>
>>34917652
Fort Drum

>>34917715
>If you cant hack being yelled at for cleaning a shitter, and just respond "yes corporal" and clean it schmick,

Theres a difference between "I cant do this" and "why am I wasting my life cleaning toilets and sweeping parking lots"
I fucking hate this macho attitude of "hurrrr if you recognize the bullshit for what it is your a pussy"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.