[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What sort of communication technology should I add to systemspace.link

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1486568568228-r9k.gif (709KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1486568568228-r9k.gif
709KB, 500x537px
What sort of communication technology should I add to systemspace.link (the LFE website)?

I have a blog, but I'd like user interaction outside of these threads. A forum? An imageboard? IRC? Open, or closed?

Aside, what are some things people might want to see in the website?
>>
File: ACQUIRE199911199919288.jpg (53KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
ACQUIRE199911199919288.jpg
53KB, 600x564px
bump for tsuki
>>
Go back to /x/. The last thread you did completely killed any lingering interest I had in this role play.
>>
>>34915497
How so?

I am not forcing you to read my posts, just hide my tripcode..
>>
What is this? It looks interesting but its just a WIP page
>>
>>34915245
IRC seems like the most cyberpunk option.
>>
Satan has returned to collect some more of the /r9gay/ retards souls.
>>
>>34915497
What was the previous thread?
>>
Hey Tsuki, did you forget my last email (Tanabata) or did I ask something you didn't want to answer?
>>
>>34916973
whoops forgot to hit send on the draft, hope I didn't cause any trouble!
>>
>>34917178
Not at all, it's all good. Thanks for answering.
>>
Something involving telnet/SSH. Maybe a BBS?
>>
An imageboard would be nice.
>>
>>34917570
Yes so it can be raided by raging normalfag earthcucks nice idea
>>
>>34917661
A closed imageboard, not something public.

We could access it by inputting the first four numbers of our EIDs, for example.
>>
>>34915245
>A forum?
Only if it's an actiff community and not like all forums whiwh are veeeeeeeeeeeeeery slow
An imageboard?
There is a chance it become like 4chan becasue of normies and shitposting everywhere
IRC?
why not; I don't really know
Open, or closed?
It should be close

Personnaly I prefer a Forum (with our paper to confirl our inscription)
>>
File: 1481808177705.jpg (41KB, 462x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481808177705.jpg
41KB, 462x500px
>>34915245
Thanks for making these
N#2
>Open, or closed?
This is still the ''biggest'' question imo.Rather closed cuz of normies y'know
>>
>>34917676
holy shit I don't know how to tap correctly !
>>
>>34916752
Good idea, but I feel like people'd miss messages as they wouldn't always be on IRC.

>>34917210
I feel this'd alienate a few of the users.

>>34917666 (checked)
How secure would just the 4 first characters of the EID be? I feel like someone could always go to one of these threads and snatch all the numbers.

>>34917676
Does everybody still have their paper?
>>
>>34918106
>how secure
You got a point there.
An imageboard would be ideal but we need something in order to prevent spam.
How hard would it be to register every single EID in a database and have imageboard users use theirs as a password in order to access that part of the website?
>>
an irc would be pretty comfy.

>>34918106
>miss messages
that's why bouncer exist.
>>
>>34918106
I have my paper; did you save pics we sand you ?
>>
>>34918152
I'm already storing the EIDs, but wouldn't others be able to grab an EID that some guy forgot to use, and then use that one?

>>34918194
I suppose that's true, but not everybody will set one up.

>>34918236
I save every single one :)
>>
>>34918106
I read a few large threads in the archive and this concept is strangely compelling. Many of the details are well thought out... using original pictograms for example. Are you planning to do more recruiting / still accepting recruits?

You repeatedly mentioned something about how this is an experiment, can you elaborate on that a little more?
>>
>>34917666
>>34918106
This could actually work, we would have to prove our identities with a photo of drawings and our EID and date written next to them
>>
>>34918276
>wouldn't others be able to grab an EID that some guy forgot to use,
How? EIDs are private.
>>
>>34918297
I meant to say the same drawings we did in the past threads
>>
>>34918331
To identify ourselves we to draw something on the same paper, I guess
>>
>>34918287
>Are you planning to do more recruiting / still accepting recruits?
I am always accepting recruits over at my email: [email protected] - I usually make recruitment threads in the weekends.

>You repeatedly mentioned something about how this is an experiment, can you elaborate on that a little more?
We will be investigating the movement process in case something happens. We already did a lot of tests and all seems safe, but we decided to add this line just to make sure that people know it might be dangerous.

>>34918297
I suppose this'd be fine. What about people who lost their drawing, though?

>>34918303
Ah, I thought you meant the first 4 characters.
>>
>>34918457
>I thought you meant the first 4 characters.
Yeah sorry for the misunderstanding, I did say that but you're right about the security aspect.
Asking every user for their EID seems like the best option.
>>
>>34918470
wait I don't now about my EID
shieeeeeet
>>
>>34918457
>people who lost their drawing
They would have tI write sometime on a paper and you would know its them by their handwriting
>>
>>34918457
I mean, it's an experiment what hypothesis is being tested?

What's the practical, commercial purpose behind Life? How are the souls that are produced used? Are they traded like commodities? I want to know what's happening in the corporate headquarters.

You cited a few different legal articles using number-letter combinations like C14. Could you provide the list in its entirety? I don't actually expect you to lmao. Can we take it that there's a government then? What kind of government is it, how does it operate? I'd be very interested if you could provide more legal content.
>>
>>34918560
I suppose that's doable.

>>34918655
>I mean, it's an experiment what hypothesis is being tested?
We are testing whether human souls (from Life) can be transferred to LFE and live a normal life as long as irregularities are properly taken care of.

>What's the practical, commercial purpose behind Life?
To be a System without any extra weight like magic and technology.
>How are the souls that are produced used? Are they traded like commodities?
A System's primary purpose is to give the user good memories, making them want to reproduce/take more people in, causing your System to grow, giving you power. A System does not own a soul, its user does.

>You cited a few different legal articles using number-letter combinations like C14. Could you provide the list in its entirety?
I could put it on the website if enough people care. (I'll have to translate quite a bit of text, though.
>Can we take it that there's a government then?
Yes, there is.
>What kind of government is it, how does it operate?
It's kind of in between a democracy and a direct democracy. It has some hints of corporatocracy, as well.

This government really only focuses on how Systems interact with Aurora, Systemspace, souls and other Systems, though. It has nothing to do with the actual people - they live under the government in their area.
>>
>>34918949
Thanks for replying, if I see another thread I'll post a note. It seems fun.
>>
>>34915245
>Aside, what are some things people might want to see in the website?
Rules on the LFE
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.