[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fat unsociable loser nerd >start going on /fit/ and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1322531398654.jpg (36KB, 179x318px) Image search: [Google]
1322531398654.jpg
36KB, 179x318px
>be fat unsociable loser nerd
>start going on /fit/ and signed up for community college classes
>transfering to university after a year and a half and also got a gf

Why didn't anyone tell me it was so easy to just stop being beta?
>>
>>34915186
the path is always in front of us
it's finding the strength to take it that's tough
>>
>>34915186
>fat normie loses weight and becomes regular normie.
>gets a gf
Save it for your blog,
>>
>>34915247
So why do you faggots on here complain about "chad privilege" and how girls won't date you when you're a fat virgin loser with nothing to offer?

Robots and beta males are more worthless than females. At least females can give birth to non beta men who will advance our civilization in the fields of math, science and engineering while beta males continue to contribute less than women.
>>
>>34915292
>another "normie spitting just world fallacy bullshit" episode
>>
>>34915348
not an argument, beta
>>
>>34915380
And how is your ad hominem an argument?
>>
>>34915428
How is it ad hominem? I asked you a question and then stated that you're more worthless than females and alpha males who contribute to society. What does a beta male contribute? Besides contributing to making me sick.
>>
>>34915348
>REEEEEEEE FEEL BAD FOR M-ME!!!!!!!!!!1!11!!!!!!
fuck off autist
>>
>>34915504
>So why do you faggots on here complain about "chad privilege" and how girls won't date you when you're a fat virgin loser with nothing
>What does a beta male contribute?
Nothing. And why should he. Society has been fucking him over from day 1.
>>
>>34915292
>muh contribution

Enjoy chad's leftovers normie.
>>
>>34915588
>>34915605
Betas like you make me sick. I wish I could get angry but I just pity you virgin losers.

Nothing personal, of course... heh
>>
>>34915657
Nice ad hominem, once again proving normies have 0 actual arguments.
>>
>>34915588
>Society has been fucking him over from day 1

lmao

>>34915679
Where's your argument? Some people were mean to you in school and it's hard to stop eating so much? Go lift some weights and start studying, loser.
>>
>>34915698
>Ad hominem the post
Do you actualy have any arguments besides the just world fallacy?
>Where's your argument?
Why should someone who has been fucked by society all his life contribute to that same society? Give me an actual reason. Not "lmao youre just virgin beta heh", not "just lift bruh". Give me an actual argument, not ad hominem or just world bullshit.
>>
>>34915775
because it's your fault you've been fucked over since you're a lazy virgin beta loser.

Nothing personal, of course.
>>
>>34915837
>Just world fallacy the post
I see you are incapable of any actual discussion, like most normies, so i'm just gonna let this thread die. Have fun with your just world fallacy and ad hominems.
>>
>>34915909
Have fun staying a beta virgin loser. Once you stop blaming other people for your faults maybe you can stop being so pathetic.

Nothing personal, of course... heh...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.