[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a generation ago >1:500 = autistic child >ff to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: changthunderwang.png (719KB, 1090x1018px) Image search: [Google]
changthunderwang.png
719KB, 1090x1018px
>be a generation ago
>1:500 = autistic child
>ff to now
>1:100 = autistic child

>why? whats the reason for the increase in odds?
>>
people are having children when they're older
>>
>>34915077
kids being raised by the internet and developing serious personality disorders that get misdiagnosed as autism
>>
>>34915077
Feminization of society
Lack of conflict
>>
autism doesn't exist. The fabric of society is destroyed and most men don't have a true purpose. This affects men and boys who are more sensitive or intelligent or different or slightly weird in more and more perverse ways, especially with the presence of the internet.

Autism exists to drug up boys so they don't think too hard. Saw a positive news today about how they're coming up with better ways to diagnose kids as young as 6.

The dam's about to burst though, Gen Z is the most conservative (the left right doesn't matter, it's more about what modern conservatism means in the context of control) generation since 1945.

And no this isn't /pol/ shit. Fascism isn't the answer. But removing the female's right to vote is a start. Hopefully gonna happen with Gen Z. I think the globalists see this and that's why they want to start a new world war in the near future. Take that male energy that they're incapable of stifling and squander it.
>>
>>34915077
vaccines, GMOs and career bitches getting pregnant in their 40s
>>
Living is easier and dying is harder. People with autism have a hard time mating. Nature's means for population control.
>>
>>34915077
(((Psychiatrists))) expanded the definition of autism to rake in more shekels. If you play DOTA a few hours a week you can easily get diagnosed with autism. They did the same thing with adhd/ritalin a generation ago until parents caught on to the scam.
>>
>>34915332
How does someone find a purpose in life when they are completely directionless?
>>
File: dog_with_goggles.jpg (46KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
dog_with_goggles.jpg
46KB, 800x530px
Not even joking, the answers here are actually kind of insightful

>>34915332
I really hope you're right about gen Z. The media propaganda machine is on overdrive with Trump in office, I hope they don't turn too many of our gen Z saviors
>>
nah people are just socially cutthroat now

before you could be a bit weird and people would accept you because that's how communities work

now if you aren't a 10/10 smooth Chad or Stacy. they'll shit on you and ostracize you to to even remotely satisfy their egos
>>
File: Generations-by-birth-year.png (99KB, 900x455px) Image search: [Google]
Generations-by-birth-year.png
99KB, 900x455px
>>34915332
> Gen Z is the most conservative

Not this shit again.

Gen Z isn't even in high school yet. This Gen Z cope is just younger millennials on 4chan deluding themselves into thinking they're not millennials.

1945-1965 post war baby boomers
1965-1985 Gen X
1985-2005 Millennial

pic related
>>
>>34915332
You had some logic and good reasoning in your post

But if you really believe that removing female's right to vote will EVER happen in current society (ie does not apply if total collapse happens) you're simply /pol/-tier delusional.
>>
>>34915077
Better detection and higher visibility of autism
Same reason why so many people "became" gay in the 1980s and trans in the 2010s
>>
>>34915577
Who gives a shit about when a generation starts and another begins

The fact is, there is a VERY large separation between early millenials and late millenials (as seen by your dates) and this is due to the internet.

People raised by the internet (born in late 90's to now) are VERY different than people who got internet when they were older.

I'm not saying it's bad. Or good. It can be both, depending on how you use it. If you're a normie who uses buzzfeed and just consumes what the media giants produce, it's really no different than watching TV.

But the fact is, people from all over the world are now connected and now have access to the ENTIRETY of ALL human written knowledge. This is unprecedented change and the biggest shift. And those born into this are certainly very different than those before.
>>
>>34915834
Meh you never know the Muslims may take over.
>>
>>34915107
This.

Much, MUCH more likely for problems to develop due to unhealthy older parents.
>>
>>34915905
The thing is that these kids dont search for knowledge. If ur different like me u easily get blocked by society.
When these """""normies""""" starting to thing about there lifes which starts at 13/14 they get more chill at 15/16.
I started to think about life very early cause of mental disorders and depression with 7 >kms
>>
Psychiatrists bullshitting to make more money and forcing drugs onto little kids. That entire field is a bullshit scam.
>>
>>34915577
>18 y.o.
>implying I have anything in common with people born in 1985
>Implying people born in 1980 have anything in common with people born in 1965
>>
>>34915577
This is wrong. I was born 2000 (16 years old, posting from mobile). Most people my age are fairly conservative. Not openly racist, but if you say "problem areas", or "certain groups" they'll understand exactly what you mean.
>>
>>34915077
Maybe it has something to do with parents outsourcing parenting to a tablet computer?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.