[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do in this situation /r9k/? Would you help t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: urban youth.png (1MB, 1258x838px) Image search: [Google]
urban youth.png
1MB, 1258x838px
What would you do in this situation /r9k/?

Would you help this lady and be a Self Defender, or would you choose to stay out of the Danger Zone?

Don't put yourself unnecessarily in danger! This shop owner did, and she certainly wishes that she hadn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiz8f4TNiso
>>
File: wan.png (496KB, 484x470px) Image search: [Google]
wan.png
496KB, 484x470px
>>34914853

>implying anything like that happens in my safe space bedroom

Fucking normies, go out, get fucked up.
>>
What did that dumb roast think she was going to do?
>>
Dude should have used gas and sold her a match.
>>
>>34914853
>would you put your life in jeopardy to help some random ass stranger I don't know who probably wouldn't put their life in jeopardy for mine

No. The answer is always fucking no. I'm not even sure I would put my life in jeopardy to help family members (excluding my mom and grandma).

>was safe behind glass
>decides to leave the safety of that room, like a typical woman, just so she can probably yell at him as if the nigga was supposed to be scared of some 5'1" stick figure

Dumb cunt deserved it. It's like there's a guy with a knife outside the room trying to stab you...but he can't get in...so you leave the safety of the locked room just to get stabbed. Why are people so fucking stupid?
>>
>>34915022
My sister was the same way because men aren't allowed to hit women. They don't actually know the physical differences between a human that's built to mother and one that's built to die protecting the mother. Sister came at me with everything she had once, seriously thinking she could kick my ass because I'm so skinny and she's kinda large. I didn't have to do anything really and she eventually gave up and started crying.

Having said that, that dude did not have to beat the shit out of her like that.
>>
>>34914853
why are roasties so lame? i'm a skellyfag @ 130lbs and i know roasties heavier than me who can't do basic shit like throw a snowball far enough. it's like they have some sort of muscle autism.
>>
Avoid niggers at all cost
>>
>>34914853
Who the fuck would rob a sandwich shop?
>>
>>34915955
Nvm, I'm retarded. I thought it was a robbery.
>>
File: basketball americans.png (1MB, 1386x840px) Image search: [Google]
basketball americans.png
1MB, 1386x840px
>>34915022
Verbal Judo can be highly effective at de-escalating a Situation, in these Transitional Spaces.
>>
>Active self protection

Mah nigga
>>
>>34915982
Just normal niggering

They manage to commit crimes without even getting a penny out of it
>>
Would totally help the lady, but if it was just me and the niggers I'd probably just tell them to fuck off and stop being dicks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.