[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to Japan in a month. Do Japanese girls like white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0153.jpg (48KB, 550x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0153.jpg
48KB, 550x662px
I'm going to Japan in a month.

Do Japanese girls like white guys even if they're fat?

I am trying to lose 60 lbs before I go so I can get laid finally.
>>
Japan abhors fat people. For a fact you will be shot
>>
did you know if your over 50 and fat your company will be taxed for it. 60lbs is like 8kg isnt it? gl losing it, but i think youll still be fat.
>>
>>34913694
>60lbs is like 8kg isnt it?
>>
File: 16 - LUppDcw.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
16 - LUppDcw.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>ywn go to japan, kidnap a japanese woman, smuggle her back on a ship, chain her up in your mom's basement, force feed her, beat her when she refuses to eat, then once she balloons up unchain her and make her your loving gf
>>
Japs are in the business of harpooning whales, not fucking them
>>
>>34913297
What would you even do there?
>>
>60lbs in a month

Holy shit the only way you'll pull that off is if you literally stop eating
>>
Most of them are up for dating foreigners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qFpMqe5znM
>>
>>34913710
oh its 27kg. well if your fat youd need to lose enough to be 65 kg since your probs 5'9.

27 kg in 1 month is gonna be a bs goal but i can actually help you. you need to raise your metabolism to really high levels so the best way to do it is eating frequently but in small portions and of the right stuff. a lot of fats (avocado, nuts, non processed red meat) will help and the meat will raise your testosterone which is good. fruit veg is good, drop juices and processed shit, the sugar metabolises too quickly. carbs (pasta, potato) gotta be dropped to a minimal amount.

exercise:high intensity bursts. sprint 100m and walk it off once daily. take a break every few days. cycle a lot. dont bother with weights.

youll need to eat under your requirements by about 5% so that your body uses its resources to make up for it. drink a lot of water and not too much salt.

start right now and do not pussy out. think advice goes to everyone
>>
>>34913777
Not even close.

60lbs = 27.24kg
1kg = 8000kcal
217920kcal / 30.4 = 7186kcal
The average person that has that much extra weight burns between 3000 (shut-in) - 4000kcal (job + walking almost everywhere.)

So by stopping eating they'd lose the 60lbs in about 2 months. But you gotta account for decreased energy expenditure as body-weight goes down. So it's probably closer to 3 months.

And since you'd loose a huge amount of muscle the end result would be skinny-fat ie. still look like shit.

Ideally you'd lose that over the course of 4 months on a very strict diet providing the basics in protein and fat, supplement with vitamins and minerals and work out twice a week for an hour to stave off muscle wasting. After that it would take 6-8 months to get a noticeable (but not impressive) amount of muscle. TOTAL: 1 year for OP to turn his physique around.
>>
>>34913877
>sprint 100m and walk it off once daily.

That's trash advice.
>>
>>34913973
hes not going to be able to do better shit. at most he could build up a jog as well but when you're that fat youll never make it doing jogging. actually swimming might me good, go to the beach and do some breast stroke
>>
>>34913996
High intensity interval training will work just fine, you just don't understand how it works.

OP if you want to lose weight, just do couch to 5k.
>>
In Korea currently, I have a friend in Japan and he says it's pretty similar:

women aren't interested in non-Japanese men, to the point where hookers won't fuck them because they'll lose their great business from Japanese men. Around military bases there are imported filipina hookers so that Japanese men don't have to feel inept when you cuck them with white man money.

On the other hand, I've been in korea 2 months and have the first date of my life set up this weekend after 25 years of no success in the US. It just depends on whom you meet I guess. I'm not fat, but I've had success hitting on women nearing christmas cake status. Korea is slightly different because the women are very insecure about going certain places without a male to accompany them as a date, and even though I'm pretty undesirable, even I can work that to my advantage since I'm not hideous.

Lose weight or you have no chance, anon.

Also, there are some good hookers in Roppongi. Check out the Japan threads on /trv/ for more info.
>>
>>34913877
OP please ignore this post.
Not only does anon demonstate no knowledge of macronutrients and the mechanisms that drive metabolism, he doesn't know how exercise works.

You're being told what to do by a 300lb basement dweller, who is cobbling together his post from some cheeto-stained memories of when he browsed /fit/ that one time seven years ago. I promise you.
>>
>>34913877
>you need to raise your metabolism
This is only possible with lots of exercise, eating more frequently does almost jack all.

>best way to do it is eating frequently but in small portions
Not every cosmo article is factual you retard. Thermogenic effects of frequent eating are very minor.

>a lot of fats (avocado, nuts, non processed red meat) will help and the meat will raise your testosterone which is good.
Meat raises testosterone in zinc or cholesterol deficient people. Obese people have lots of aromatization going on, things that normally raise test levels can cause an increase in estrogen levels in them. Quite simply, obese men can't have decent test levels until they drop to a normal body-fat percentage.

>carbs (pasta, potato) gotta be dropped to a minimal amount.
Keto is not some magic formula. It only really helps in people who have compliance problems due to hunger levels or people who have extreme insulin resistance.

>youll need to eat under your requirements by about 5%
Yeah, and then he'll drop the 27kg in about 3 years time.

>think advice goes to everyone
You are an absolute fucking retard whose whole knowledge on weight-regulation and nutrition comes from click-bait articles. I'm 50% certain you're just trolling, but I'm afraid OP will fall for it and end up even fatter.
>>
>>34914065
off by 220 lbs or so. please correct me, i would rather learn since nutrition has so much bs plastered onto it.
>>
>>34913297
You could lose a lot of weight really fast by using DNP, but it's illegal and fairly dangerous.
>>
>>34913297
>fat autistic robot
Friend, jap women are also women.

Give up.
>>
>>34914120
i meant below the level on a healthly person, so 1140 calories. but yeah idk shit
>>
Get some dnp
>>
>>34913297
they do not, sorry bud. There's not really anywhere where people *like* fat people except burgerstan
>>
Daily reminder that if you can't get laid in your home country, you definitely won't get laid outside of it.

Hookers don't count, they exist everywhere.
>>
>>34914164
That doesn't make any sense either. For optimal muscle retention people should lose about 0.01% of their BW per day. If you're obese that might be too slow and in that case you can calculate your protein and fat needs, add in enough carbs to not be totally miserable and then make sure the deficit is below your max rate of lipid metabolization. Don't give out advice if you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>34914126
Stop. Just stop posting. You are actually too stupid for 4chan.

Two posts ago you knew the relationship between pounds and kg. Either you forgot it, or you remembered it, but can't do the most simple form of multiplication. Both outcomes point to critical levels of retardation.

You aren't 80lb, and if you were 520lb you 100% should not be giving anyone advice on anything diet related.
>>
>>34914169
If he took enough DNP to lose 27kg in a month he would literally die. Only question would be if the heat-stroke or the organ failure would get him first.
>>
>>34914223
*0.1% ie. one promile.
>>
>>34913877
>don't bother with weights

W e w
e
W

More muscle, more fat loss. This anons advice is horrible
>>
>>34914226
i googled it, more like 126lbs maybe. imperial units are retarded
>>
>>34914245
True
He could probably lose 15 - 18 kg with an acceptably low risk of complications though.
From what I've read, most people who use and don't die of an OD target about 4 or 5 kg of weight loss a week.
>>
If you are going to get laid I hope you fail
>>
>>34913297
>60 lbs is half a me dude wtf
>>
>>34913694
60 lbs is like 27 kg. Impossible to lose in a month
>>
>>34913877
>you need to raise your metabolism to really high levels so the best way to do it is eating frequently
good lord, just kill yourself
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.