[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOR FUCK SAKE every fucking job wants 1-3 years experience and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: 1423854554394.png (126KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1423854554394.png
126KB, 399x388px
FOR FUCK SAKE

every fucking job wants 1-3 years experience and a degree

FUCK THIS WORLD
>>
i agree, i was going to apply for a entry level management position with 50k salary but it said i need a degree in buisiness, 2 years experience and have to also manage marketing (as in actually being the marketing dept). like what the fuck. then i went to aply to a start up pizza place and they said i need 2 years experience spinning dough by hand. then i went to apply to be a waiter at a chinese place but theyre racist and said cause i dont speak Mandarin (ie your white...).

no jobs for the fresh
>>
>>34913766
> McD's 1 year experience
> Retail 1-2 years experience
> Call centre 1 year experience
> Dishwasher 2 years experience

Just kill me already
>>
>>34913947
you think im joking but im not.
>>
Just lie haha. I mean, lying about having a degree or certifications is illegal, but everything else is fair game. What's the worst that could happen? They somehow find out and fire you? Most of the time, they're not even expecting anyone to fill those qualifications.
>>
>>34913249
Lie about everything. If they fire you no big deal. Lie about your credentials, your work history, your education. Just lie lie lie. Everyone does it
>>
>>34914037
>your education
Illegal.
>>
>>34914051

>Implying lying to get a job is worse then all the criminal activity involved with the government
>>
File: 1486872655662.png (253KB, 568x638px) Image search: [Google]
1486872655662.png
253KB, 568x638px
>look at "graduate level" job
>requires 3 years professional work experience
>>
>>34914097
No, I'm implying that they check that stuff and you'll go to jail.
>>
>>34913947
>>34913977
Single 7
Double 7
Anon, please go for trip sevens
>>
>>34914322
Lol no you wouldn't
>>
>>34914364
Well, if you want to take that risk, you're more than welcome. All I know is that it's a criminal offense, and everyone I know who has applied to one of those jobs has had to prove their educational background.
>>
I work in the staffing industry in the US (for a mid-size recruitment firm). So I can't speak for everywhere in the world, but..

Most employers don't follow up on shit as far as background checks and reference checks go.

That being said:

- Beware of large corporations. They usually have strict rules for checking out that stuff, and you'll get caught lying. Note that this does NOT usually include franchises. Most "corporate" (e.g. McDonalds-style) workplaces are franchises, so you'll probably be OK.

- Any job dealing with other people's money or their health will almost 100% follow through on background checks, and probably reference checks. So banks, hospitals (even if ur a janitor), etc are not good.

- Really small professional offices (doctor, lawyer, small real estate). Probably will check references, but not background. No guarantee one way or the other, so it's worth it to apply to receptionist/whatever tier jobs at those type of places.

At any rate, worst case they catch you lying. There's no master database or permanent record of where you've applied to, so it couldn't matter less if they catch you. (Unless maybe you're in a smallish town or some shit and people talk.) The only problem is that after you rack up that 1-3 years exp you probably won't be able to go back there, at least until the current manager/interviewer leaves. Even then larger places may still have your resume with notes in a database.

But you'd be surprised how many places don't check out jack shit on your resume (CV, whatever you want to call it). Unless it's very, very important for the job or it's a large corp or gov't agency, verifying college credentials is almost never done. So applying to small and medium sized businesses is your friend.

Oh, and this is very important: IF YOU SEEM SKETCHY ON THE INTERVIEW THEY WILL CHECK YOU OUT. So wear the most professional clothes you can find (go to the thrift store and find a suit if you're a poorfag, for fucks sake).
>>
Just go to a Job Center. They help people with no experience get a job.
>>
>>34914466
we don't have those in America.
>>
>>34913947
>McD's 1 year
BUT ITS A FUCKING STARTER JOB
HOW YOU MEANT TO GET EXPERIENCE IF THATS A BASIC LEVEL JOB
HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK, GET EXPERIENCE WHERE?????
>>
kek I lied about my grades, my experience and everything else
FAKE IT 'TILL YOU MAKE IT LADS
>>
File: 1279011586367.jpg (54KB, 565x575px) Image search: [Google]
1279011586367.jpg
54KB, 565x575px
>>34913249
>tfw you started your job knowing fuck all but gained experience and prestige through hard work and a good work etique
>>
File: 1feeel12.png (169KB, 367x392px) Image search: [Google]
1feeel12.png
169KB, 367x392px
>only jobs around here are manual labor
>tfw rheumatoid arthritis
>no experience
>26
>very low energy,everything is a massive feat
>>
What's a job where I could lie about experience, etc. that I could get away with? (One that pays the best)
>>
File: 1320480258335.jpg (103KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1320480258335.jpg
103KB, 800x900px
>0-1 years of experience required
>you know they really mean 1-2
>not a student anymore so no internships
>>
File: 1415877047669.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>34914431
>There's no master database or permanent record of where you've applied to, so it couldn't matter less if they catch you.
This will exist in the next 10 years.
>>
>>34914402
Easier to just pay for a bullshit degree online.
>>
>>34914499
IIRC there was a CEO at a major company maybe yahoo who had lied their way to the top. Got caught after ten years but I don't think there were any legal repercussions. They just had to step down.
>>
>>34913249
Thats why I don't work senpai, NEETbux all the way I would rather be at home than work anyway.
>>
>>34914525
manual labour, cashier, pleb tier jobs, shitty low payed, low skilled sort of jobs where they just dont care (ASDA, TESCOS, POUNDLAND or if you're american, target, walmart whatever else you guys have) you cant get much better than that as with anything that's somewhat serious (banking, doctor, nurse) they check up on your shit
>>
>>34914569
you wont find a job that pays the best I don't think, minimum wage is the best you're going to get with lying
>>
>>34914482

It's a roundabout way for businesses to say "fuck off we're full".
You could always move to China and find some local job. It's an open world after all.
>>
>>34914475
In my town they do. It isnt like a Job Center like the UK but you go there and they help you get a job.
>>
>junior or helper position
>they want 3 years or more experience in related field
holy fuck do people actually think someone with three years of experience is going to settle for a junior position
>>
>>34914594
>china
nah, I'll stick to my shelf staking sainsburys job
>>
>>34914511
This

If even just going out requires all your energy then how are you supposed to work manual labour.
>>
I am 28 years old. At 17, I started my apprenticeship of 3,5 years and became a plant mechanic. I worked for the same gas company ever since. After I finished at 21, I started an on-the-side training as a state-certified technical engineer in HVAC. Took me another 3,5 years. I was 25 when I started to study business and energy engineering, a degree that I got this year.
I have a B.Eng with another engineer's degree in HVAC, with more than ten years of experience in the energy sector. One guy I once had an interview with called me the golden ticket, which was nice but freaked me out a bit. Yep, so much for blogposting and 'not being able to have experience when finishing my degree'. Bullshit.
>>
>>34913249
Wagecuck here
The only way I got a job at CVS is through the vendors telling the manager that anon is a hard worker.
>>
Just found out from a fucking TEMP agency that I'm unemployable.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Why is this world one sadistic joke after another?
Fuck the liberal cockstains who act like we're overflowing with jobs hence why we need hordes of shit people to come flooding in.
>>
I'm going to give you some advice.
You can, and should lie when it comes to experience. there are fake companies you can pay to be references, and when they get called they say you worked there.
If you get caught and they fire you, you can try again at another company.

They have the "1 year experience" even for entry level burger flipping jobs because it provides an opportunity for nepotism, and to reject any applicant based on no reason by just using experience as an excuse.
When people say "it's not what you know, it's who you know" they're 100% correct. You get jobs based on how many contacts and friends you have, not based on how hard of a worker you might be, or how educated you are. If you weren't making friends back in high school and being a chad you're fucked.
That's why they have the experience preferred things on the applications. It's so that they can look at an autistic robot and say "sorry, experience preferred" but when the managers friend applies for the job they can say "well you don't have the experience but I'm sure you'll be a great worker, we'll get you up to speed"
it's another way for the normies to keep the non-normies down. your only recourse is to lie, lie through your teeth and make them pay you
>>
>>34916464
This is absolutley true. But you dont have to be a robot to lie on your resume. Most normies lie on theirs. Especially normies who just graduated from college, literally learned jack shit, and somehow think they deserve an office job.
>>
>>34916635
The call center jobs in my area require 2 years experience
I got denied from working at a grocery store because I had no experience. I wish I was kidding.
There are so, so many more people applying for jobs than there are jobs to fill that you'll have several hundred people applying for a telemarketing job. The employers know they can be choosy, they can filter out all of the people they want and just hire chad.
>>
>>34914364
If you're in a common law western country then not only is it fraud, a criminal offence, but you can also be sued for misrepresentation which could bankrupt you.
>>
>>34915870
What did they actually tell you?
>>
>>34916464

Any examples of companies? This sounds like a great idea
>>
>>34916843
you'd have to do some googling, whenever companies get wise to it they just make up a new name. Obviously you wouldn't want to do this for a large job, but on something small and simple it would be worth it.
There's also a plebbit board where people use eachother as references.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.