[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you constantly poisoning your mind with thoughts of belly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 43678908765.jpg (107KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
43678908765.jpg
107KB, 528x960px
Why are you constantly poisoning your mind with thoughts of belly gfs and whatnot, when THIS is a girl you can actually proudly show off to your friends and family?
>>
>>34913015
someone get starvin marvin a fuckin cheeseburger and tie her down to something before she blows away in the breeze
>>
>>34913045
>starvin marvin
fucking kek
>>
>>34913045
>thinking that is too skinny
you guys are so fucking fat
>>
>>34913045
>wanting a fatty
>not wanting a girl much shorter than you that you can manipulate like a fucking doll while you're fucking the shit out of her tiny pussy that makes you dick look that much bigger

P L E B I A N
>>
>>34913180
i forgot skinny as well but thats a given you know what i mean
>>
>>34913180
>that makes your dick look bigger
This is the main reason. Someone post the pic of that small girl holding the measuring tape up to her body.
>>
>>34913180
>being so weak he can only manipulate 85lb femlets
>he can't ox-position a 210lb wildebeast

DYEL bro?
>>
>>34913284
>lifting a 210lb PERSON, not a fucking weight, in an awkward position in an awkward way

You don't even lift cunt
>>
She's qt. Idk why anyone would want to date a girl whose arms are twice as big as yours. I'd be embarrassed if my girl weighed more than me.
>>
>>34913015
Belly gfs are better for cuddling and sex and loving in general. Who gives q shit what other people think
Your out of your'e mind anon
>>
>>34913940
>better for cuddling
Sure, if I were blind or the lights were off. I sure as hell don't want to look at her lumpy misshapen body while cuddling.
>>
>>34913015
Tall, slender and athletic is my favorite body type. I'll take that over thicc any day.
>>
>>34913015
Chads fucking her
Shes just sticking around because he has not replied.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.