[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you lost your virginity and now technically can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1480952106127.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1480952106127.png
20KB, 474x473px
>tfw you lost your virginity and now technically can't be a real robot

I was lucky and got laid in high school. It did nothing to change me. Robot is a state of mind. Sex won't cure any of your problems.
>>
Hell I had a 4 year relationship out of high school but she left and 7 years later I'm still alone and a sperg to boot
>>
>>34912896
That's fucking nothing dude my girlfriend just broke up with me on valentines day ( fucking VALENTINES DAY )
I'm never going to find a girl willing to tolerate my bullshit ever again.
But I agree man, robot is a state of mind. /r9k/ isn't your secret club you dumb virgins.
>>
File: 9.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
7KB, 473x454px
Why do normalfags so desperately want to call themselves robots?
>>
>>34913035
no idea but i'm getting sick of having to hide these threads. fucking normalfags just leave us the fuck alone
>>
>>34913007
OP had reasonable doubt, you're just straight up a normie.
>>
>>34913075
I think most of anons who call themselves robots are cyborgs and failednormies. Normalfags say that to only fit in.
I think most of robots don't use any term to describe themselves

Wizards are suly true "robots"

But I don't know why Normie's like so my h /r9k/?
>>
File: 1482626289332.png (578KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482626289332.png
578KB, 900x900px
>>34912896
>>34912960
>>34913007

Normies get out. You're not robots. You got laid / got a gf once, do the same steps again and get another gf. Wow. You're not socially retarded, you're not ugly, you're not spergs BECAUSE YOU DID IT ALL BEFORE.

NOW FUCK RIGHT OFF
>>
>>34913507
Strange things happen sometimes. In my case, I happened to be in the right place at the right time and found myself in bed with a slut. It wasn't anything I did.
>>
>>34913507
Ok, so I should hand a 16 year old girl a note on a school bus asking her out like I did 11 years ago?

Fuck off you knobhead, just because I got lucky once doesn't make me any more accepted by society than you, at the end of the day we share one thing: Autism
>>
>>34913507
This desu. At least you cunts were able to enjoy having any sort of intimate relationship, even if only for a short time and you, no doubt, can pull it off again. We will never know that feeling. While you all had sex and enjoyed each other, we were left behind, to watch those around us grow up and become close to one another, to watch people somewhat enjoy there lives while we sat in stagnation, yearning for what others posses and to finally catch up but alas, to no prevail
>>
>>34913595
Lol what an excuse. You were at a specific place, met a specific girl, said the right words and fucked.

Do it again

>>34913609
You asked a girl out, said words on that date, and fucked. DO it again
>>
>>34913638
>You asked a girl out
Via written note after agonizing over it for a week

>said words on that date
My initial interactions would have scared off any experienced girl, very withdrawn at first, awkward moment when our first kiss turned into a french kiss and we both got confused, but I was her first and she was a saint for putting up with my shit honestly. No girl now gives that much leeway, they have Tinder Chads to turn to at your first social mistake.
I only opened up to her fully after months.

>and fucked
She was the one to initiate, I was always afraid I'd push the boundaries too far, but we didn't even fuck until a year in, just lots of make outs and generally exploring each others bodies.

>DO it again
I wish I could pal, she was the only woman I loved
>>
>>34912896
OP's is situation right now
>>
File: chartata.png (23KB, 1168x1510px) Image search: [Google]
chartata.png
23KB, 1168x1510px
>>34913885
forgot hte pic REEEEEEEEE TO ME
>>
>>34913846
>didn't even fuck until a year in
Held a gf for a year.

You get out normie.
>>
Can you be a robot if you kissed a drunk fat girl?
>>
>>34913965
4 years, I just got lucky dude
I dunno maybe I'm good looking for an autist
>>
>>34914010
lmao fuck off outta here faggot. your kind are the worst
>>
>>34913893
cyborg is just a special snowflake word for normalfags
>>
>>34914029
I'll never leave cunt
>>
>>34912896
Then you're a failed normie or cyborg
>>
>>34914049
just know that you're not a real robot and never will be. "cunt"
>>
Why do people who have sex come to the one board on this site that is for virgins?
>>
>>34914115
Go to wizchan if you want a virgin hugbox then you whiny bitch
>>
>>34913035
To be fair, I see a lot lf similarities between this and the current job market.

People with good jobs tell you it's fine and it's your own fault if you fail.

People who had good jobs but cannot get them anymore start talking like the depressed unemployed after a few months.

The depressed unemployed who have never had a good job don't believe the people who lost their job because at least they had one.
>>
File: 1475275925255.gif (483KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1475275925255.gif
483KB, 785x757px
>>34912896
>>34912960
>>34913007
Normies scums, at least you got to experienced that.
And when you talking with girls you can always mention you had a gf before and thus boost your attractiveness.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.