[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've come across an odd problem. >girl I used to work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469204115204.jpg (22KB, 242x261px) Image search: [Google]
1469204115204.jpg
22KB, 242x261px
I've come across an odd problem.

>girl I used to work with shows interest in me
>after a few hangouts we're hooking up in her bed
>foreplay is terrible, she lays perfectly still and doesn't respond to anything I do
>ask her what she likes, she says "I don't feel comfortable talking about those sorts of things"
>won't let me go down on her
>won't even touch my dick
>insists on having lights off, covers on
>decide to just skip to sex
>she seems hesitant, ask her if she's sure
>she just says "fine"
>decide fuck it, I've come this far
>proceed to cum in less than 2 minutes

I don't get it, I've never had problems lasting. And given that this was basically the worst sex of all time, I'm surprised I came at all, let alone that fast. It didn't even feel good.

What the fuck just happened?
>>
How big is ur penis? She's probably a roastie and when she saw that it wasn't up to her standards and said fuck it. Must feel bad man, sorry.
>>
>>34912437

She was molested at a young age
>>
>>34912549
A little over 7 inches. I frequently have trouble with accidentally hurting girls.
>>
>>34912437
>having sex
>doesnt feel comfortable talking about sex

u probs came becus u were bored desu
>>
>>34912605
Yeah maybe.

It just sucks because I wanted to fuck this chick forever and then when I finally did it was turboshit
>>
>>34912437
It seems she's genuinely interested in you though. But with that attitude she has to be sexually abused/molested by someone she knows, someone older whom she respects and supposed to protect her.

That experience making her feel sex as something bothersome and not enjoyable. It's going to be hard to enjoying relationship with this kind of damaged person, anon.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.