[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its another >anon imagine himself singing a cool song in front

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1339.png (740KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.png
740KB, 1080x1920px
Its another
>anon imagine himself singing a cool song in front of his class mates
episode again

Wow lads..
>>
File: 1487257824477.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487257824477.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>34912316
>It's another women at the convenience store make fun of him for being a virgin dream
>>
>tfw you pretended you were playing Through the Fire and the Flames infront of your school while you were playing Guitar Hero and felt no shame about it

Eat shit normies
>>
>>34912316
Why does this happen to all robots?
>>
File: gimme-a-toke-dude.jpg (14KB, 660x457px) Image search: [Google]
gimme-a-toke-dude.jpg
14KB, 660x457px
>>34912316
i fucking hate this feeling
every song i listen to, all i can think is "wow, imagine if i performed this at my school, maybe [girl] would even ask me out after hearing this song" and it's driving me insane to the point where i would only listen to music if i could imagine myself performing it. it completely fucked my tastes up. i felt like a fucking woman, who only uses music as an accessory/fashion item. so i stopped listening to music altogether for a few months and replaced it with Robert Greene's audiobooks.
I really hope i can grow out of it, because this is fucking ridiculous
>>
File: 1476492613323-1.jpg (23KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
1476492613323-1.jpg
23KB, 283x302px
>its a another "anon goes on a date with a cute girl and everything goes great only to wake up in his bed and find out that it was all a dream all along" episode
>>
>>34912524
>anon dreamshe and his ex were still together...
>>
>constantly think about finally finishing my music project and playing live in front of a small but captive audience, then getting off stage and having a really shy girl getting brave enough to come say hi and that she loved my performance, then i ask her out and we go on cute dates and fall in love and have a family and a house and kids and a dog etc
fuck
>>
File: IMG_9389.gif (2MB, 299x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9389.gif
2MB, 299x206px
>>34912316
I thought I had escaped robothood then things like this bring me right back down
>>
>>34912316
Nah man, singing's gay
>>
What the fuck is wrong with you all
I had this fantasy when I was literally ten, not now of all times

I mean I still think stupid fantasies. Like just earlier I was thinking how cool it would be if I could muster up a bunch of good articulation and argument and stand up my sjw professor who I hate and have the class join my political side. But not singing, how arbitrary is that
>>
>>34912863
But still.. that fantasy feels good as hell while you got it going inside your head..
>>
>>34912316
I had that fantasy. I'd be up on stage infront of the whole school. I'd play an instrument and sing an cool song. I'd make eye contact with the qt girls two grades below mine. Then later I'd hit on one and fuck her.
>>
File: IMG_1342.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1342.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>anon got hurt bad saving his oneitis from getting hit by a car. Now she's by his side, crying while he's in the hospital.
>>
>>34913027
Yeah for sure. It's probably why I will never finish anything, the end fantasy is easier to attain and probably better than the real thing anyway so instead I fantasize rather than taking action.
>>
>>34912316

>My family dies in an accident and I'm so sad, so the girl that I like start to feel bad for me and start to talk to me

>constantly think that one day I'll wake up at her side and realise all the pain was in fact a dream

>Same thing as before, but instead is me waking up from a coma
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.