[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting a GF is only step 1 out of infinity. At any moment she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: god_is_dead.png (140KB, 543x400px) Image search: [Google]
god_is_dead.png
140KB, 543x400px
Getting a GF is only step 1 out of infinity.
At any moment she may leave you for another or no one.
There may or may not be a reason.
Relationship security is a myth.

I always figured that high school and middle school romance was a waste of time because it would inevitably end, therefore it wouldn't matter if it never began.

Why date someone for 3-6 months when you have no intention of marrying them? It seems very selfish and evil to do that to someone who might actually be thinking they would want to marry you some day.

The "practice gf" phenomenon only serves to pass your pain onto someone else. It is objectively wrong and if you do it you are normalizing it and a part of the problem.
>>
>>34912184
It takes 3-6 months before their (and your) flaws become apparent. Before that point you're in a honeymoon haze that don't represent the future in a realistic way.
>>
>>34912184
I don't care. I just want to be able to say "I had a girlfriend", even if it's just for a while.
I also want to lose my virginity to a girlfriend and not a prostitute, but after that, I don't care who I have sex with anymore.
>>
>>34912184
>>34912221

I think i like someone in my class, they seem nice and cute.

I do 1 group assesment/work for 1-3 days with them in school and I think they are a crazy bitch and i die alittle inside while fear for humanity some more than I already do.

I see an other girl in class that seem nice or cool, somwhow manage to get in a group assesment/work with them for a couple of days.

Same thing happens again, crazy bitch, fear for humanity.

Kill me senpai.
>>
please explain to me like im a complete retard where this obsession with gfs comes from. i mean all right i never had one myself so it could be theres just some magical experience im lacking but then again neither have any of you who obsess over it.

the thing is my lack of a girlfriend doesnt keep me from enjoying my life otherwise. enjoying a brand new game, meeting up with my d&d group, even posting here, all these are experiences that "normies" miss out on, how are they worth any less?
>>
>>34912253
sounds like you don't care much now but other people have convinced you that you do.
>>
>>34912184
How can you hope to find security in anything when you're going to die?

Go fuck three different sluts and stop wasting your life crying over nothing
>>
>>34912257
What exactly did they do you make you hate them?

I notice people aren't their "social" selves during project, more like "get good grades doing as little as possible" selves.
>>
>>34912258
Society has fed to us that finding love and marriage are the key to happiness in life. Nearly every person believes it, so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>34912357
i refuse to believe this. im sure everyone asked themselves "why?" before and if it was just "society" so many more people would have abandoned stuff like that. there has to be more to it.
>>
>>34912336

I dunno man, but I dont hate them.

They are just fucking crazy. Sensitive get irritated over nothing, I dont know where or when to talk to make the group better.

Have you had the feeling when playing LoL and someone in your team rages and there is nothing you can say or do to make it better.

This is an overstretch of an illustration but on a small scale this is what happens through looks, subtle motions, chaing of topics or outright crazy opinions about the work we do from no where.

People need to learn to calm down, suck up and listen. Any of them, in any order.
>>
File: 1486640616462.jpg (9KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
1486640616462.jpg
9KB, 200x267px
>>34912184
>Why date someone for 3-6 months when you have no intention of marrying them?
>WHY AM I A VIRGIN GUYS??!!1
>>
>>34912367
People dont stop and think like robots do.
They get an emotion that they could trace back to a source, but dont. They go with it and the artifical things that make it feel better in the moment.

Persons who overthink or always spend extra time thinking of themselves in a THIRD PERSON they learn how to atleast change pace or direction.

But those roads may be very "unwalked" and bumpy.

Atleast we are free.
>>
>>34912413
If it takes you that long to decide whether or not the relationship is going to last you probably shouldn't be in one in the first place. Why is "dating around" considered ok?
>>
>>34912323
not everyone wants to go spread their seed, or go and date as many girls as they can. Some people can't date any girls at all or fuck any girls at all.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.