[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so... how do robots feel about pet play, or the idea of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: 1.jpg (376KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
376KB, 700x525px
Okay so... how do robots feel about pet play, or the idea of having an actual female as pet, rather than a partner?

Sure, you'd have to take care of her and all that shit, but she will be obedient and subservient to you, and if she's a bad girl you can punish her in any way that you see fit.

I don't know, I just think it's fucking hot. Maybe I'm weird. I don't think I'd care if she was somewhat unattractive either, as long as she whimpered, listened to me, was tight and acted like a dirty fucking puppy.

Am I fucked?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XqydrykjLs
>>
File: 217374.jpg (28KB, 511x511px) Image search: [Google]
217374.jpg
28KB, 511x511px
>>34912098
>tfw i want to be the pet
>>
File: dogoogo.jpg (35KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
dogoogo.jpg
35KB, 250x354px
>>34912115
That's pretty fucking hot too, honestly. I wouldn't mind owning a few lonely, depraved boy dogs... I wouldn't give them nearly as much attention as the bitches, especially if I needed them as breeders...

But surely you'd take the cock and get some treats, so long as you didn't whine a lot or try to fuck one of the females.
>>
>>34912098
You think youre fucked?

Dude, my dream girl is chubby, wears cowprint clothes, is lactating and is 100% OK with being milked like a cow and being treated like one.

>tfw no hucow gf
>>
File: hentai--cowgirl-Ushimimi-1442625.jpg (405KB, 942x1151px) Image search: [Google]
hentai--cowgirl-Ushimimi-1442625.jpg
405KB, 942x1151px
>>34912152
Hey man.. I love the idea of a cow girl too, and I know quite a few people who agree...

I mean, that's even more degraded. Humans treat dogs WAY better than they treat cattle.... hell, at least my puppies would be a little spoiled. They've have their toys and bedding and doggy bowls full of cum.

Really, you're not too strange at all man. Hope you find a nice suitable heifer.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TOlH1zXVEQ
>>
File: photo_2016-06-23_11-49-36.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-23_11-49-36.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
I think it's cute and enjoyable but I feel like most people focus way too much on the sex part and not the cutesie parts. Never really had a master so I can't really say how well it is but I have a ton of pet-play stuff...feel like if people knew this side of me they'd think I was a weirdo so I tend to keep it to myself entirely
>>
>>34912152
Let me be your hucow gf. But you have to breed me, ok?
>>
>>34913291
Sure. I should have made it clear that was part of the "dream girl" description.

As long as you're female (female).
>>
>>34913423
>I should have made it clear that was part of the "dream girl" description.
Even better. What other kinks are you into?

I am female (female). How else would I give you offspring?
>>
>>34913497
Nothing too out of the ordinary. Bondage, spanking, that sort of stuff. Maybe use a milking machine when I need to have my hands free.
>>
>>34912098
wow it's actually a girl in the pic for once

what is going on here
>>
File: Butterfly_Affection_09b.jpg (331KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
Butterfly_Affection_09b.jpg
331KB, 1000x703px
>>34912098
Petplay is normie tier though, literally almost ddlg shit which staceys are already into, calling Chad "Daddy" and shit.

It's far better to have a cute girl* that's your equal to cuddle with.
Note: Human women can't be equal to human men
>>
I live as a pet, it's the best.
>spend all day cleaning, doing dishes, etc and mainly just relaxing and internetting, all while naked except for my collar
>Master gets home and I greet him at the door, his dinner prepared for him
>i get the scraps if I'm a good girl
>he takes me upstairs and fucks me bareback, usually twice
>curl up at the foot of his bed with cum still leaking out of me and go to sleep
Admittedly, it's not a perfect roleplay, since I have to clothe myself and act human to shop for him and go to social functions with him as just a plain significant other who is definitely not kinky at all. But it's pretty great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.