[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you'll never be in an RPG and embark on an adventure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

File: Ebrietas7.png (718KB, 948x842px) Image search: [Google]
Ebrietas7.png
718KB, 948x842px
>tfw you'll never be in an RPG and embark on an adventure with close friends
>tfw you'll never delve deep into your worlds history and follow paths that men shouldn't
>tfw you'll never uncover a truth that would shatter the foundations of the worlds religion
>tfw you'll never find a droplet of blood encased in glass thats said to belong to an old God that would bring about destruction if it were to ever shatter in the Grand Cathedral
>tfw you'll never present proof to the Archbishop of the religion and be branded a heretic
>tfw you'll never fight for your life to escape
>tfw that droplet of blood encased in glass will never fall down the steps of the Cathedral and shatter
>>tfw Eldritch abominations will never descend from the Cosmos to feast upon the world and begin the new cycle
>tfw you'll never fight tooth and nail to protect your world and stop them
>tfw you'll never bring about the Apocalypse as you have ever cycle
>tfw you're destined to destroy your own world because you're the bastard son of the oldest Great One
>>
File: wizard telescope.jpg (587KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
wizard telescope.jpg
587KB, 1280x800px
>you will never have magic at your fingertips
>you will never chant spells and cast enchantments on things/people
>>
>>34912017
Thank god. "Chosen one" storylines are the worst.
>>
File: chie-satonaka-sad~01.jpg (44KB, 455x667px) Image search: [Google]
chie-satonaka-sad~01.jpg
44KB, 455x667px
>tfw will never go to the Japanese countryside and be friends with cool people while getting embroiled in a murder mystery
>tfw Chie will never be my wife

This is it. Why must fate torment my soul by imprisoning me in this ugly shell of 3D flesh?
>>
>>34912126

>choosing a life where you leave her at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYdgfXyYqs
>>
File: IMG_0879.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0879.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>34912140
I mean the investigation team all visit each other regularly after that year. It's not hard to imagine Yu keeps up a long distance relationship with whichever girl he dates.
>>
File: 201702121529379398b6b3ff3c3f26.jpg (227KB, 720x1064px) Image search: [Google]
201702121529379398b6b3ff3c3f26.jpg
227KB, 720x1064px
>>34912065
>ou will never have magic at your fingertips
aNO
I WANNA B THEVMAGIC MAN
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.