[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to uni >stay there almost the whole day >be surrounded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: béka.jpg (148KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
béka.jpg
148KB, 696x931px
>go to uni
>stay there almost the whole day
>be surrounded by hundreds of young people
>see them talking to eachother, making jokes, laughing and holding hands
>never talk to anyone except for the librarian and the gyros guy
>nobody even acknowledges my existence
>grow to hate people and especially myself more and more every day
This isnt going to get better, is it?
>>
melyik egyetem?
>>
>>34911792
lelte
>>
File: Crying_fgit.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
Crying_fgit.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>34911779
>My massive inferiority complex has convinced me everyone else to is too good for me.

Every tiem.

>This isnt going to get better, is it?

Nope, everyday is worse and everyday I curse the fact I'm too much of a coward to just end it all.
>>
>>34911779
>see them talking to eachother, making jokes, laughing and holding hands
>never talk to anyone except for the librarian and the gyros guy
>nobody even acknowledges my existence
HOW ARE THEY DOING IT
LITERALLY HOW
how are they making friends in literally minutes
it takes me months just to be comfortable around someone
yet they establish their friends circle in the first 10 minutes of the school
I'll never get how they do it
>>
>>34912022
you might have autism

I do and I have the same problem
>>
>I'm a socially awkward fag who has never had a desire for socializing
>co-op prep day for uni
>sit at that very end of the class by myself because I don't like being near people I don't know
>Chad asks why I'm sitting by myself and invites me to sit with his group
>Do so and hang out with him the rest of the class
>Seems pretty chill
>Turns out he's in two of my history courses
>See him the next day in lecture
>Hang out with him all day when I find out we both have classes at 8 am then at 5 pm
>Find out he's an actual unironic communist

I mean I've made maybe two or three friends through either knowing them from the past or the fact that they're betafags like me but I can't stomach how my first friend in uni was a fucking communist.

TL;DR it got slightly better for me, but it's still pretty shitty. Maybe you'll get lucky.
>>
>be socially awkward faggot
>go to uni
>make a friend
>he's a drug addict
>only person I hang out with from uni, and just hang out with his other drug addict friends

Well it's something. Everyone else is either a stuck up cunt from London or just people I can't connect to
>>
>>34912044
it's not that I have anxiety or something
I just see others having fun and talking endlessly
my biggest problem is that I have absolutely nothing to say
you ask me a question? I'll answer it
I ask you a question? You answer it
and that's it
all I can do is smalltalk for 2 minutes and then the awkward silence kicks in
EVERY.SINGLE.TIME
how the fuck can they talk so much?
why do I have nothing to say?
WHY DOESN'T THE OTHER ONE NOT SAY ANYTHING EITHER
FUCKING AWKWARD SILENCES KILL my social life
it's 2017
technology should have an answer for this already
and no, looking at your phone is not the answer
>>
>>34912110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRL_WZnhaBU

Bruh, you're self-conscious and worrying about whether or not you'll sound cool. Just take it easy and it'll be better
>>
>>34912110
I think thats autism per definition
>>
>>34912069

Him being a communist could very well be the reason he was so kind to you, is it really that bad an ideology?
>>
>>34912110
I had this problem before too so I tried to learn making small talk and pinning down topics of interest of other people so I can at least entertain a conversation with them.
The problem is that I now pass for a normalfag and have normalfag friends so even I talk to people there's almost nobody that I can connect with except on a surface level. I'm still trying to improve myself.
>>
>>34911779
It's almost like you're supposed to join clubs and societies, and actually talk to people in your classes
>>
>>34911779
How is your body language coming off? If you're judging people and blankly watching everyone around you, thats a little more readable than you may realize and will be your downfall when it comes to being approached. The better alternative in that sense would be to look more relaxed and happy if you can manage it, what normie wants to talk to someone who looks so tense and serious?
>>
>>34912159

I could only make it to the 4-minute mark before the cringe became too much. He's clearly making her very uncomfortable and it's painful to watch.
>>
>>34912337
She seems to be having fun and he gets her number so...
>>
>>34911779
Who here /spectatoroflife/?
I just sit and listen and watch people while I wait for classes to begin. It amazes me how people are able to talk to each other and exist around other humans in such a friendly manner. It also pisses me off that people only take classes with friends. I feel like the only person who signs up for a specific class because I need to take it rather than taking it because 3 of my friends are taking it.
I also have 0 friends and 1 acquaintance. And the 1 acquaintance I have is my acquaintance because I can do the math homework and he can't.
>>
Become an alcoholic to cope with this. That is what I did.
>>
>go to uni
>hide in bathrooms until I have to go to class
>>
>>34912520
Yes I never talk to anyone. I'm that weird guy. When someone talks to me it legitimately startles me because it reminds me that I'm existing physically.
>>
>>34912558
No way man
Theres already too many alcoholics in my cunt desu
>>
>>34912594
Why would you do that?
Origolo
>>
>>34912645
My high school bully goes to my uni. I ran into him several times during my first year. I started hiding in bathrooms so I wouldn't see him again, and it's worked (senior now).
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.