[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies get so mad when you tell them you dont care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bioshock cosplay.png (961KB, 662x938px) Image search: [Google]
bioshock cosplay.png
961KB, 662x938px
Why do normies get so mad when you tell them you dont care about travelling to other countries?
>>
They don't. You're just making things up again.
>>
>>34912209
My professor started chatting me up because we were walking onto campus from the train together. She told me to visit France and I told her I would prefer not to, alluding to how "different" it has become. She became rather quiet and sad, broke route, and headed into the building by herself.
I accidentally revealed my power level- maybe OP does as well and is a further level of autistic that can't tell after the fact.
>>
>>34911759
That's a badass big sister
>>
>>34911759
I remember how badly I wanted to be captured and transformed into a big sister as a kid, man I loved Bioshock.
>>
>>34912246
She was just sad that you're an illiterate sperg who gets all his news from /pol/.
>>
>>34912290
>I loved Bioshock.
past tense? How dare you
>>
>>34912246
Dont worry Le Pen will fix France then you can both go together
>>
>>34912349
(Not him) Infinite was garbagse
>>
>>34912246
you're an idiot, is all.
normies generally don't interact with people who are inferior to them by the extent you displayed.
>>
>>34912335
>>34912542
See, OP didn't raise this kind of augur with normies lurking the board.
If it isn't a total shitpost, he probably revealed an unpopular opinion as a reason for not traveling.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.