[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the HELL do I stop postponing this uni assignment and work

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1473473575954.png (16KB, 669x627px) Image search: [Google]
1473473575954.png
16KB, 669x627px
How the HELL do I stop postponing this uni assignment and work my brains out until the end of the day???

I don't have energy for this
>>
Plan to do them ahead of time so you don't tell yourself it's ok to spend five minutes shit posting
It's basic time management
>>
File: 1440035288270.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1440035288270.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>34911568
I tried to do it yesterday but I broke down and cried as soon as I picked up the pen
>>
Go to library.
>>
>>34911791
You sound like a little bitch desu senpai
>>
>>34912423
You sound like a tough mofo senpai desu
>>
>>34912458
I just don't get people who cry out all helpless over something so easy to fix
>>
>>34912923
>so easy to fix

That's where you're wrong, boyo
>>
>>34911513
lowkey the best way to build discipline is to workout every morning for a bit. after you exercise and shower you'll want to sit down and do work
>>
>>34911791
Ah, then this is your turning point! Hear me out.
This is the best time you should be working now (not even finish, just work). You'll feel better sooner or later but if you spend all this time working then your brain will associate it with the feeling of getting better.
Next time you feel fucked up like this you'll want to work on your assignments just to feel better.

But if you spend all this time shitposting on /r9k/ then /r9k/ will become your go-to place whenever you feel bad.
Also if you spend time on crying sessions you'll train yourself to burst into tears more easily and that doesn't help solve the problem anyway.
Just ignore everything that doesn't help you to work. It sucks but it'll pay off in the future.

This is what "hard work" means; It means rewiring your brain to be productive 90% of the time.
This rewiring is hard but really simple. All you have to do is do the thing especially when you feel like shit.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.