[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad/roastie appreciation thread. We're supposed to love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Jesus-Christ.jpg (152KB, 615x960px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Christ.jpg
152KB, 615x960px
Chad/roastie appreciation thread. We're supposed to love our enemies, so therefore we're supposed to love Chad and the roasties.
>>
>>34911222
and what exactly am I supposed to appreciate about them?
nice bait tho
>>
>>34911222
The vast, vast majority of normies are nice, friendly people. I don't hate them, I hate myself for not being like them.
>>
>>34911296
Chad pays taxes for your NEETbux.
>>
>>34911296
>The vast, vast majority of normies are nice, friendly people.
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>34911480
>vast majority of normies are nice, friendly people.
>he actually thinks they're nice because they want to be, not because they don't want to look like assholes in public
sure, they seem nice to you, but if there is a problem or inconvenience, they'll tear you apart.
then again that's most people, and then again they're mostly normies.
>>34911399
>Chad pays taxes for your NEETbux.
I'm not NEET though, instead Chads take away work positions from others due to nepotism or something along the lines of that.
>>
>>34911222
We dont hate chad.
All of us would be the exact same if our genetics would not play against us. (Exept the fat robots)
We hate women though
>>
>>34911222
>love our enemies
>le "love the sinner, hate the sin" meme
>>
>>34912097
>>le "love the sinner, hate the sin" meme
It's not a meme, the Bible LITERALLY says to love your enemies and pray for those that persecute you.
>>
>>34912191
>i love you, but i'm ok with you being tortured forever
wow, what a coherent thought process
>>
the attractive ones smell nice
>>
File: homer simpson smug.jpg (8KB, 220x250px) Image search: [Google]
homer simpson smug.jpg
8KB, 220x250px
>>34912191
>love your enemies and pray for those that persecute you.
That awfully sounds like it translates to turn the other cheek and accept letting them torture you.
It LITERALLY says to be lower than beta.

You think anyone needs that shit?
>>
>>34912274
Turning the other cheek in the context of the verse actually means humiliating them by taking the higher road morally. But ok, being a submissive cuck is probably your go-to option anyway.
>>
>>34912208
The general idea is that by being the bigger person so to speak, you're giving Christ's message more credibility and making it more likely that people will convert to Christianity.
>>
>>34911222
Chad pays me neetbucks, I appreciate that atleast
>>
>>34912274
>>34912294
Turning the other cheek also implies you refuse to look the other in the "eyes". Or to use sharingan or some other anime reference.
>>
Daily reminder that lawful good doesn't mean lawful nice.

Christ went HAM multiple times.
>>
File: about to beat you up pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
about to beat you up pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x241px
>>34912294
>Turning the other cheek in the context of the verse actually means humiliating them by taking the higher road morally.
>humiliating them by taking the higher road morally
>taking the higher road morally
Stop making me laugh.
You think "those that persecute you" have morals in the first place?
Morals then, and especially now, are rarely genuine and mostly non-existent, just to keep most people in line, and many others then and now still don't care about them.
So in a way, it tells you to be a submissive cuck to those who don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>34912355
true, but he did so out of love
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.