[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no kanin picking, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: filip.jpg (643KB, 976x1632px) Image search: [Google]
filip.jpg
643KB, 976x1632px
>tfw no kanin picking, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, manok chasing, aswaang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
Haven't seen this thread in awhile.
Good luck in finding her
>>
File: 1487168495144.png (148KB, 433x510px) Image search: [Google]
1487168495144.png
148KB, 433x510px
u still in school op? fucking normie

if any of u werent aware op took (((several))) girl's v card and has had gf's before, he is a fraud and does not deserve to be posting here

just casually broke up with them because "why not lel and i was stupid =("

fuck off
>>
>>34911172
Fuck you
STOP PUMPING AND DUMPING OUR WOMEN

also redpill me on your visit
>>
>>34911348
I'm not the OP OP, I'm just shitposting the filipina thread because haven't seen him post it in a while
>>34911437
I'm aswang myself, too bad I'm not good looking or rich enough to score local girls or any kind of girls for that matter
>>
>>34911626
Just be patient and go to an upcoming anime convention, it should be easy
>>
File: 1407652852664.png (200KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
1407652852664.png
200KB, 356x256px
>>34911172
>be filipino girl
>post pic of self once on r9k
>some sad, lonely autist makes threads calling you back every single day for AN ENTIRE YEAR

The problem with the world has never been women. It's betas.
>>
>>34911172
Be careful what you wish for OP. You might end up paying for the education of her siblings and cousins.
>>
>>34911951
Yeah I know
When you start making a little money, they basically start leaching off you. Sadly, this happened to one of my uncles and his wife's family started to live with him one month after marriage and his brother-in-law still lives with him
>>
>>34911172
This is like a 4/10 in the Philippines what the fuck.
If you go to the country you'll find girls 20 times more beautiful.
>>
filipina here AMA
>>
>>34912281
Have you actually been there? The vast majority of Flips are butt ugly. The lookers are far fewer in number than in the other Asian countries.
>>
>>34912314
Are you a single mom yet? Already looking for a middle-aged fat westerner to use as a meal ticket and take you away?
>>
>>34912522
I was born and raised in the Philippines you fucktard. And I still do, unfortunately.
I'm a uni student here so 95% of the girls I usually see are much more beautiful than OP's pic.
>>
>>34912649
I've been living in southeast asian countries my whole life and from what I've seen, white guys tend to go for maid-tier jungle-looking type like OP pic because they are usually robots/failed normies who aim for low hanging fruits.
>>
>>34912314
How much? And will it be for a long time?
>>
>>34912958

I never realized how true this is. Man if I was white I would've gunned for at least a decent looking monkey. But damn as a flip all the white guys I see here are always dating butt ugly women.
>>
Been a while since I've seen this thread
Keep it up
>>
>>34912649
Nah, I've been to the Philippines. Most women there are ugly as hell.

But keep telling yourself that whites only get the ugly ones.
>>
>>34911172
WE

wuz spain n shiet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.