[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Decided to go to gym. > Morning > Look at the mirror

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: WYPl7Qv.jpg (32KB, 365x369px) Image search: [Google]
WYPl7Qv.jpg
32KB, 365x369px
> Decided to go to gym.
> Morning
> Look at the mirror
> Horrible acne
Why even bother with self-improvement.
>>
You should unironically just juice desu
>>
cause it gets rid of the acne you tard
>>
I cannot even buy accutane without prescription in this police state.
>>
>>34911078
drink water and wash your face fag
>>
I wont even go for todats lectures, whats the point, I can win a Nobel prize and everyone will still hate me.
>>
>>34911211
this. also clean your plillows, oil builds up from your hair and you end up rubbing your face all over it 8-12 hours a night
>>
>>34911078

hahahaha, eat shit, zit-faced fag. hahhahaha.
>>
File: evenIthinkyoureretarded.jpg (22KB, 261x323px) Image search: [Google]
evenIthinkyoureretarded.jpg
22KB, 261x323px
>>34911078
Stop consuming dairy products you retard. My acnes are gone and I only wash my face once a day.
>>
Mix apple cider vinegar with water (half each) and rub it on your face every morning. Your skin will get 80% better.
>>
>>34911147
kek

jrvkenvkjenvekr
>>
>>34911078
Just wash ur face dude :)
>>
>>34911078
A pimply swole guy>clear skinned DYEL anyday.

Also shower after you are done nigger.
>>
File: 1466748915345.png (109KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1466748915345.png
109KB, 358x358px
Accutane motherfucker, do you use it?
>>
I had similar acne to OP pic but about 2 sessions of accutane which lasted 6 to 8 months each (acne came back after first session but still much less than before so dermatologist put me back on it).

It works and is well worth the struggle of visiting a dermatologist, suffering through side effects and paying money for meds.
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-15+at+02.27.24).jpg (50KB, 860x402px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-15+at+02.27.24).jpg
50KB, 860x402px
>>34911078
Exercise relieves a lot of stress and will probably help with your skin. Like others said, pillow cases are also a feeding ground for oils and shit that probably won't help the problem.

I wash my face with pic related everyday, and while I still have red spots and scars, it kills break outs pretty quick, desu~
>>
Holy fuck every acne thread turns into this. A bunch of normalfags who had acne that was able to go away with a month of antibiotics or by washing pillow cases and removing dairy from their diet. Some are just memeing but a lot of you think you're giving actual advice.

OP, take accutane. It's not as bad as the internet makes it out to be but it still fucking sucks. Also, look at women in public who hold hands with guys who have acne.
>>
>>34912797
Washing pillowcases and removing dairy is obviously not gonna give you clear skin overnight, but it certainly helps
>>
File: 1369096693919.png (60KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1369096693919.png
60KB, 200x195px
>did 7 months of accutane
>acne came back

>took doxycycline which made me shit liquid for 4 months after
>acne never disappeared

>currently 5 months into second accutane treatment
>dermatologist just doubled my dose to 40mg a day
Will I ever make it?
>>
>>34912854
What was your dosage like on your first course? 40mg is on the relatively low side especially for being on it for 5 months. Your derm should have pushed you up to 60 by now
>>
>>34911078
gyms are a meme. just work out at home like every other /fit/-bot
>>
>>34912854
Have fun with the horrible life long side effects!
>>
>>34913526
>This
Also, OP, what surprisingly helped me was sunbathing in a private place, like a secluded hiking trail with a towel.

It, at least, dries out oils and the tan hides the redness after a couple of days. Even if it looks a bit worse at first
>>
>drop dairy products from my diet
>acne starts going away
>>
>>34912398
No FUCKING accutane WITHOUT FUCKING prescription on this shitty island.
>>
>>34913598
I don't know should I kill myself already or yes.
>>
>>34914195
What shitty island and can't you just go to a dermatologist or something for a perscreiption?
>>
>>34914237
I have no idea how to visit nhs, and no one to ask cos I am ugly and failed to make friends.
>>
File: 1435084814077.png (329KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
1435084814077.png
329KB, 1200x768px
>he thinks hard work can replace Chad genes
You were doomed to fail from the moment you were born.
>>
>>34914182
you need protein from dairy thouh unless you want to be skinny or forced to eat green leaves and shit
>>
>>34914195
>>34914267

I had ''minor'' acne on my back but it pissed me off enough to want accutane to get rid.

You need to start this process off now cause its a ballache.

Go to GP > they'll give you bullshit meds that don't work > they will also refer you to the dermatologist in the hospital.

They will do a blood test cant remember what but i think it was liver/kidney function test.

After this they will give you accutane which resolves acne after a short period, make sure as shit you complete the full course, I just did half of it initally because it went away but came back. They just gave me new scripts without any hassle, but obviously it took longer.

All in all - the acne went away within a few weeks of starting accutane, but i was on the drugs I think for 6 or 10 months cant remember.

Never had any real spots since 2013
>>
>>34914267
Do you still live with your parents? They might know and you can otherwise look it up on the internet.
>>
>>34914401
I am an international student in the UK, no one will help me (cry in russian).
>>
>>34914553
Ah ty yobaniy burzhuy. Suka podpolnaya, pidor samiy nastoyashiy.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.