[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feminism has screwed up men so hard. I'm the old days all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5911.jpg (109KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5911.jpg
109KB, 800x534px
Feminism has screwed up men so hard. I'm the old days all you needed to was earn a lovable wage and be a decent guy and you'd be able to have a wife and start a family with a good woman.

Nowadays women have their pick of the Creme de la creme. They can choose whatever guy they want, they're like little girls in a candy store. They can gawk at every 10/10 jocks all day and then take home whichever one they fancy the most. Ordinary males like myself are obsolete and useless, we have nothing to offer women. Economic stability is something easily available to them without a man, and a happy family life with a polite husband isn't appealing to them anymore as feminism has told them it's oppressive and restrictive.

Feminism has moved women to the next level of the equilibrium and we're stuck behind doomed for death cause we failed to make the evolutionary jump.

Every generation is going to be more superficial and materialistic than the last cause now people can have everything they need to survive, the only reason humans need to fuck is to for the high thrill, we can't keep up with that.
>>
Stale pasta is stale. Now fuck off back to wizchan.
>>
>>34909586
????

This is /r9k/ isn't it? Fuck off I belong here you don't
>>
>>34909550
>this delusion
Plenty of average men have average gfs. Take a walk outside for once in your life.
>>
>a happy family life with a polite husband isn't appealing to them anymore as feminism has told them it's oppressive and restrictive
how fucking clueless can you get that you think this is what women are taught
>>
>>34909550
Don't worry, this happens all the time throughout history. We'll have a nice little war in the future that will wipe out about 50% of the male population. Then everyone will get a gf.

You won't because you'll have died, as a civilian casualty, but it could be worse.
>>
>>34909550
>tfw even getting a girl(male)friend isn't an option because they know their value and are even pickier than women (female)
>>
>>34909670
With this guy. I know ugly ppl, fat ppl, dumb ppl who have solid gfs because they're not tot pieces of shit. Even in the olden days you couldn't get gf unless you had a skill or talent. Women have never liked introverted angry Indoor people who blame feminism for their issues. This is nothing new.
>>
>>34909670
>Le just go outside
Just don't post anything if you can only spout normalfag platitudes faggot
>>
What a sad world you've put yourselves in. Half the robots here are under this delusion that when somebody doesn't want to hang out with an angry shutaway then that person is "picky" "stuck-up" or "feminist"

See it from their perspective. Would YOU hang out with yourself? It's hard to change for the better, but when you become a nicer, healthier, happier person, people just line up to say hey. You'll be holding hands with an irl grill in no time. U can do it folks.
>>
What the fuck is a lovable wage?
>>
>>34909550
>earn a lovable wage

This describes how women see men.
>>
>>34910638
>OP makes monopoly money
>mummy loves OP
>Tendies for my little breadwinner
>>
>>34910629
>Would YOU hang out with yourself?

yes
>>
File: 10musicalchiars.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
10musicalchiars.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>34909550
Don't forget that there are more young men than young women.

Especially in Europe.
Mass immigration has brought the ratio up to 70% Men 30% women in 20 something age groups in some countries.

It is a fucking cruel joke.
Take in all these disgusting sandniggers and fuck shit up.

It's like a devilish game of musical chairs.
When the chairs end up full, there are loads of men still standing.

This shit also gives even the ugliest of women power.
So now they fuck around, because there is a drought.

The end result is most women are huge spoiled whores and far from marriage material.

Like musical chairs but there are 12 chairs and 28 people wanting to sit down.
>>
>>34910677
You've achieved adept-level mastery of social situations now. You are ready to get laid.
>>
>>34910629
>Would YOU hang out with yourself?
Yes, I would probably have sex with myself too.
>>
>>34910694
I'm a kissless virgin who has not left the basement in years and get all my news from /pol/ and /r9k/ the post.
>>
>>34910694
>muh foreigners

If you can't compete against literal illiterates and goat herders then you wouldn't get a gf anyway.
>>
>>34910694
Girls must love you. Like wow, lines out the door to hear what this guy's got to say about politics and culture.

>oh anon, tell us again how us ugly ones sleep around with, oh, what was it, "sand niggers"?
>oh anon, if only other women could see that you're the kind of guy that deserves to be inside them, not these chadmonkeys.
>>
File: 1486354829884.jpg (14KB, 351x467px) Image search: [Google]
1486354829884.jpg
14KB, 351x467px
>>34909586
fuck off my board, there is no endless heavy frame wearing white knights to save you here
>>
>>34910629
>Half the robots here are under this delusion that when somebody doesn't want to hang out with an angry shutaway then that person is "picky" "stuck-up" or "feminist"

>assuming somebody has been an angry shut-in their entire life, and did not adopt that lifestyle as a reaction to shitty experiences caused by people being "picky" "stuck-up" or "feminist"

>>34910764
Stupid commie faggot detected.
Stop implying people should base their political views on what women want to hear.
I can tell exactly what you look like just from this post, you balding cuck faggot.

I don't even agree with that post entirely, but fucking argue against what he said instead of saying "hurr durr change your worldview to what women like to hear", you fucking cunt.
>>
>>34910764
>thinking the issue is that i have problems with getting women

Not really, but it is more difficult when there are so few women to pick from.

>>34910749
>implying the liberal countries who take the most rapefugees does not also have plenty of libtard virtue signaling women who fuck sandniggers just so they can feel less white guilt.
>>
Why do we hate women for choosing better mates? Honestly, you're right that you shouldn't have to do backflips to change yourself for what others want, but if you insist on being a pure unchanging you, don't be surprised when people don't respond positively. Especially when you're the type of person who gets explosively angry on anonymous image boards.
>>
>>34910927

I live in Germany and there's no shortage of quality women here, despite all of the refugees. Maybe it's because I'm not a German turbo-betasperg but an expat myself, but I don't struggle with the girls here.
>>
>women who fuck sandniggers just so they can feel less white guilt.

Yeahno this never happens, and when it does its not because of white guilt. Pulled that right out of yer ass.
>>
>>34910827
>>34910956
Meant to reply, deleted your tag
>>
>>34911002
It's just his brain looking for any explanation for why women choose others over him. Sad.
>>
>>34910956
>but if you insist on being a pure unchanging you, don't be surprised when people don't respond positively

But they are wrong.
I am right.
>>
>>34911070
If being a raging autistic sperglord virgin NEET is right... I don't want to be right.
>>
>>34911196
I am literally none of those things.
>>
>>34910963
>there is no shortage of quality women here
Nur weil du bei Reise nach Jerusalem einen Platz abbekommst, gibt es noch lange nicht genug Stuehle fuer alle.
>>
>>34911329
>go to any university town
>go out
>meet girls
>???
>profit

There are countless "free seats" available. There is no shortage at all.
>>
>>34909670
>Take a walk outside for once in your life.
Kill yourself. I've been rejected by multiple girls and women throughout my life, back when I was looking and acting much better than I am now.
>>
>>34911431
>Be in a university town
>According to the map there are 123 men for every 100 women in the 18 to 29 age range
>Be completely fucked
>>
>>34911453
Most guys at university are boring Sitzpissers. Just go out and win over a girl. Be fun to be around with. That's literally all it takes.
>>
>blaming le feminist boogeyman

if a woman falls for the feminist bullshit, then you know she's of low genetic material and you want nothing to do with her

if anything, we should be thankful for feminism showing us which woman has a mind of her own
>>
>>34909550
>have a wife
who had at least a 33% change to cheat on you, likely higher since that was just court records of it
>start a family with a good woman.
There were no "good" women and the 70s and 80s showed that with fraternity test, many were living a lie.
>They can choose whatever guy they want
They did that back then to
>we have nothing to offer women.
that's on you and your skills and faults. I landed a 5'4 size 1 qt 3.14for the last 6 years even though Im fat and unemployed. Perhaps you just lack the graces to win a girl so it must be a society issue not a failing you?
>and a happy family life with a polite husband isn't appealing to them anymore
it was never appealing to most, ever. A woman in the 1800s wrote piles of best sellers even today that can be basically sum up as "normal guys are boring as fuck I want a adventure with that mysterious handsome guy over there."

>Every generation is going to be more superficial and materialistic
said since 127 and likely earlier than that.

>cause now people can have everything they need to survive,
read up on the romantic era, this is nothing new.

Really it reads like you are just needing a emotional wall to block out the life you wanted to live and failed to get was in your hands to grab but failed so now you need this hope that maybe another place and time you have it better but it sounds like you be one of those poor souls that found out in his 40s that his wife was fucking the town and he was the only one who didn't know.
>>
File: 1483847496106.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1483847496106.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>34909550
To be truly happy with a female next to you nowadays, is to either be Chad, or to embrace cuckoldry.

t. Patrice O'Neal
>>
>>34911618
nah you just need to start early with them which is where you all fuck up. No shit a 20 somthing girl is trash most people lose their v card at 17, that's the national average. So you want that qt you need to get her when you are in high school or sooner not when you wasted your prime years being a robot.
>>
>>34911644
i legit knew a guy in mensa who got his qt3.14 petite blonde butifel waifu when she was 15 and he was 21 (inb4 pedo) - its legal in europe
>>
>>34911644
>implying she won't get bored with your ass after 5 years
>implying she won't get tempted

i know the stats are against her and a girl who's only gotten 1 dick is quite unlikely to divorce and shit, but do you want a moany bitch all ur life?
>>
>They can choose whatever guy they want
Not really, they just want to; occasionally they succeed in being a cheap one nighter for a man out of their league but it gives them just enough validation to keep their hypergamist standards.
>>
>>34911741
ah the old "you can't keep them forever" shit. Why would that stop me? I took a girls vcard and have had so far a great 4 years with her. I have lived better than most in those 4 years. What do you have to say? You avoid pain? You are still in pain, pain never left, it's just you suffer a cowards pain rather than the pain of something great passing on.
> but do you want a moany bitch all ur life?
no but until then I'm enjoying this life to the fullest. Best case I found a life mate and will love it. Worse case I had great heated love with a HS sweetheart that grew dim and had to move on.
I see no true downside to this.
>>
>>34911716
See that's the way to go, you don't want use goods stop shopping at swap meets and go where you'll find new goods.
>>
>>34911839
>becoming complacent
this is how they get u and this is how u lose them
>>
>>34911972
Can get anything if you know it has a chance to end any time. I'm not some love stuck fool. As I said if I lose her I lose her. We lose all kinds of things in life and truly complacency is what happens when you won't act and pursue a relationship in fear that it might end. Everything ends even our lives so I at least wanted to go out knowing a woman's love even if it doesn't last. What will you take to your grave? A life of fear and the rewards it brought?
>>
File: 1464709654149.png (223KB, 369x429px) Image search: [Google]
1464709654149.png
223KB, 369x429px
>>34911469
How do I become fun around.
My humor consists of 4chan kind of stuff so I doubt I can joke with people who are not familar with this site's culture.
>>
>>34912223
4chan culture is just reddit and tumbler culture.
>>
>>34909586

This is r9k you stupid roastie reddit whore. Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>34909670

I agree with you that there's still normal relationships out there. But they're less and less common and more like what OP stated.

Also many of these girls aren't happy with their man and are and will be a huge problem once married and with children in regards to keeping the family in tact because the woman will resent the man. Because the man is not the Prince Chadming the whole world promised her growing up
>>
>>34912053
Who cares what u take to the grave? It doesn't matter how you live cos once you die you cease to exist. Keep defending your choices. You'll learn that women can't love the same way we do. You will die having shared your life with some creature. That's no achievement.

t. existentialist pro
>>
>>34911504

Most women don't identify as feminists because they know it's social suicide but if you ask them if they agree with feminist values they will say yes. Don't ask them "are you a feminist" they'll say no.

Ask them "do you think that men and women are equal?" And to from there.

Also, women are all pretty much lacking in self awareness and intelligence. This has been their nature for millions of years. Humanity may not have made it if men only waited to find the four leaf clover of females before mating.

Women have been controlled and told what to do for hundreds and thousands of years because they cannot governmen themselves.

Men were allowed to hit their wives. Now we can't even yell at them because they'll call the police.
>>
>>34909550
not really a suprise that men get fucked over when women get more rights

Heck when they didnt have rights they still managed to get alcohol banned

They shamed men into fighting in the world war and drove some to suicide out of shame

All we have done is give them better tools to force us to comply
>>
File: repulsivelysmug.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
repulsivelysmug.png
8KB, 400x400px
>tfw fat NEET autist bf
>>
>>34912454

100% agreed. I need a best friend to share achievements with. Or children. Women are just a means of reproduction and having a family. And sex
>>
>>34912463

Shit meant to say hundreds and thousands of years. Though we have found artifacts dated millions of years old so who knows
>>
>>34909550
I agree feminism screwed man HARD. It's anger me to know that women can and will screw men for their own selfish gains
Then I remember, who's giving, who's enabling these women to be so uppity and arrogant. It was men themselves, being enabler who dug their own hole called feminism for every other men after them.

I think ordinary men are yet to be obsolete and useless though
Men still naturally build better and born to accomplish taxing tasks like physical labor, logical thinking, fighting, maintaining infrastructure, going inside the sewer, plumbing.
While it's true that economic stability without men is more readily available for women, there's still lots of things behind the scenes that needs men's touches. If suddenly all of men have had it and stop whatever the fuck they are doing it will be shitstorm everywhere.

Men enabling this shit, men could put it to stop themselves.
>>
>>34909550

Reading your pile of gibberish was painful. Get some education in you, you fucking illiterate retard.
>>
>>34912670
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1M6BrHFgO2g
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.