[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do a lot of teachers risk literally everything they've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 897668.png (304KB, 530x609px) Image search: [Google]
897668.png
304KB, 530x609px
Why do a lot of teachers risk literally everything they've worked for (and going to jail), just for some teenage Chad?

These are just the ones who were caught
>>
>>34908695
She doesn't look very old, probably still had some stupid teenage girl mentality.
>>
Subconsciously they crave for female dominance on a male. It gets them wet knowing that they can use a high school Chad as a slave. Something they couldn't accomplish when they were his age.
>>
>>34908723
exactly and the fact when a bitch is in heat they will do absolutely anything for that dick. keep this in mind when you believe you found your own special princess. if you leave the room they're on another dick. why do you think all religions put so much emphasis on virginity? our ancestors knew women fuck anything and they tried to lock that shit down
>>
>>34908695
My mom's a high school teacher and she openly admits that some of her students have hit on her
>>
>>34909112
Post pics of your mom

alskfjs
>>
>>34908781
Fuck you've really redpilled me now anon, I don't know if I can look at life the same way I used to!
>>
File: 78665789.jpg (58KB, 479x623px) Image search: [Google]
78665789.jpg
58KB, 479x623px
>>34909196
>my mom desu

but yeah, no.
>>
>>34909203

stop being sarcastic assh0le
>>
Woman are submissive as fuck, young chad can easily seduce an older bitch.
>>
>>34908695
>risk literally everything

Only $40k/yr with shit bennies probably attracts trash to the profession.
>>
Face it if you were a female teacher and a young muscle hunk hits on you... You'd be, at the very LEAST, flattered
>>
worked for what?

i know a few people that went into teaching because they thought it'd be easy and a good time

its like a deadend job that pays shit money, nobody really goes into being a high school looking for a lavish, glamorous career
>>
>>34909628

You're a faggot.

Original cement
>>
>>34910143
no because i'd be female
>>
>>34908695
>risk literally everything
the get a slap on the wrist, that's all they risk.
>>
>>34908695
Mental illness, it doesnt go deeper than that.
>>
>>34908695
Same reason some moms are attracted to their Chad sons.
>>
>>34908695
> risk everything
> pretty much
Yeah cause it takes 4-6 yrs to learn how to teach lowly teenage trash. You pretty much force them to listen to what you have to say regardless if you're a good teacher or not.
40k is not bad considering you just put on a YouTube video and dick around on your phone 3 days out of the week.
It's very unskilled work desu and you can almost never get fired unless you royally fuck up by being a pervert, so yeah you DO risk a lot cause you can never find that high paying of a low skilled job once you're on the list
>>
>>34909370
you're forgetting that this also puts them on the registered sex offenders list and makes them unemployable forever
>>
>>34908695
On one side they fight for woman's rights, on other they rape kids for a few minutes' erotic pleasure. She could've been a great teacher, but chose to become rapist bitch by banging children.
>>
File: 1483143403209.jpg (35KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1483143403209.jpg
35KB, 570x572px
>>34908695
>everything they've worked
you have no fucking clue how shitty and underpaid most teachers are. Most get paid just above min wage to teach a bunch of rowdy kids. most didn't pick that life, most where just idiots that got English and art degrees and discovered how worthless they were and Education is the only place that might ask for that degree. They likely suffer a real midlife crises when they are in their 30as and there crowing achievement is teaching shitty kids that won't remember them or anything they are taught.
>>
>>34908695
You could ask the same question as to why a male teacher would risk everything to fuck teenage Stacy

people are stupid
>>
>tfw did it and got away with it

Only the stupid kids brag about it.
>>
>>34909370
Not in NJ, probably close to $100k
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.