[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys this is a bit tl;dr but I really need your thoughts on how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Guys this is a bit tl;dr but I really need your thoughts on how I can get back at this bitch for blackmailing her way to a better grade at my uni.

>mark first year English Lit papers at my university for a bit of cash
>done this for a few years
>marking papers last week
>the assignment is about discussing any historic author and how social constructs at the time may have affected their work
>one paper is titled: How the Feminist Movement Could Have Influenced the Works of Jane Austen
>feminism is actually a pretty common theme for this assignment and usually scores quite well (albeit they're all very samey)
>start reading the paper, intro is good, decent historical background of Austen
>then it takes a turn
>Paragraph after paragraph with no mention of Austen or her works
>it just forms into this vicious rant about how feminism is repressed TODAY what needs to be done about it
>'mansplaining' and alt-right movement was mentioned, Austen wasn't
>a 1500 word assignment and Austen was only mentioned in the intro and very hurriedly in the conclusion
>it made no sense and was so off topic I had to give the person 15% (all for the intro and spelling/grammar)

>marks were released on Monday
>that same afternoon I was called to see the course convenor
>apparently the student complained about the 15% grade (lowest mark given in the last 3 years for that assignment)
>he asks why I was so harsh, but simply told him to get someone else to mark it and they would understand
>he agrees

>Wednesday I'm called to the head of English for my university
>I get to his office and there's 2 other markers there
>apparently another marker gave her 15% as well, and the student DEMANDED a female mark the paper (the female marker gave her 13% funnily enough)
>we were told we would need to attend an academic dispute tribunal as the student wanted to protest the mark
>we were stunned the student was wanting to do this after 3 markers all gave her roughly the same grade

1/2
>>
>this morning I go to the tribunal
>the student was pretty much how I expected her to look
>she wasn't a full blown SJW, but she looked like someone who had clearly grown up around a lot of SJW's
>17 years old, dyed hair, adventure time shirt, piercings. the sort of girl who would probably describe herself as ''totally derp XD''
>so we all sit down, myself, the other 2 markers, convenor, course head and her
>she starts talking about why she felt the marks were unfair
>she actually sounds composed and genuine, which I was happy about because we could give her some real constructive feedback
>but just like her assignment it went to shit fast
>starts going on about how myself and the other guys in the room couldn't relate to the feminist topic she presented
>said that the female marker was likely 'coerced' to give a similar mark and 'stay in line'
>talks about how she was going to talk to media outlets, make facebook posts, reviews and get involved about exposing this
>first time I've ever been speechless
>our course convenor tries to explain why her assignment was shit and even brought previous examples of Jane Austen/feminism topics that scored really well to prove we weren't against it
>course head says he'll deliberate on it
>find out later this afternoon she was offered a 40% mark for the paper

One of the markers said she'd be transfering from the university after this year was done. I wish I could do the same but I'm in med and can't transfer between schools.

I'm fucking furious. And I've got to be honest I'm willing to publish her paper, emails and this whole story after the year ends and I know it can't be traced back to me (I mean there will be suspicion but no way to prove). My university is actually respected despite this story and it's a fucking shock they'd give in like this. I really want this out so how can I go about sharing this bullshit effectively?
>>
>>34908144
Any /pol/ tier news outlet will eat this shit up desu senpai.
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 800x600px
>>34908144
>said that the female marker was likely 'coerced' to give a similar mark and 'stay in line'
Speechless myself, Christ, I can tell she'll be a lesbo within 5 years and not the feminine bicurious kind but the stinky dyke masculine kind
>>
>>34908310
My god, she's going to rip the underwear. :(
>>
>>34908144
>>find out later this afternoon she was offered a 40% mark for the paper
Why do you let this happen? Talk to whoever she coerced and convince them not to give in. If they do, warn them that you will not accept this, and that you will go to the media about the university letting students coerce the administration into passing grades.
>>
File: image.jpg (410KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410KB, 800x600px
>>34908336
*fabric tearing*
It's almost ripping :(
>>
>>34908349
I can only assume it was the head of the course as my convenor was the one who told me she got 40%, and he seemed pissed too. I might actually do this, but it'll likely be met with "not even your subject, fuck off."

>>34908248
Surely a reputable news source will take this? Whenever people see those pol-tier papers they instantly dismiss it on the grounds that it's just some "angry fat white male who wrote it."

I mean it's a major university giving into threats for better grades. Isn't that against academic integrity?
>>
>>34908126
>>34908144
You think that's bad? Ever since Title IX became regularly enforced under the Obama Administration, I've had to sit in on numerous sexual misconduct hearings involving my students.

Often, it involves a female student of mine feeling uncomfortable by a male student in my class. Often, it's over something small, meaningless, and vague like "he looked at me weird," or "he talks in a scary way," or "I just get a really bad vibe around him." And often, it ends in the student either being kicked out of my class, transferred, suspended, expelled, or being so unnerved by the experience that he drops out entirely.

In the last five years alone, I've had to attend these hearings more so than any other point in my career.
>>
>>34908126
>>34908144
What's your favorite passage from her essay, OP? We all want to see the shit that she wrote.
>>
>>34908374
Oh god, no! It's a good pair of undies! And you can tell she recently bought by how freshly clean it is. :(
>>
>>34908336
and why are they wearing the same brand of shorts?
>>
>>34908416
Well it's no comfort knowing this is a trend. Should I even bother following this up?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.