[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a psychologist in few days How can I score

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: adderall-fb.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
adderall-fb.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
I'm going to a psychologist in few days
How can I score Adderall, SSRI, and anxiety pills?
>>
>score ssri's

Nigga you what
>>
>>34907878
pills aren't magic
enjoy addiction/side effects/withdrawal
SSRI is easy but initial side-effects could induce some suffering, stick it out and maybe turn into a zombie, then try to quit and suffer withdrawal.
>>
>>34907878
write him out a Christmas wish list m8
>>
>>34907878
You can't because psychologists don't prescribe medications, psychiatrists do
>>
>>34907878
>score SSRI
have a pulse, that will suffice
>>
>>34907878
By going to a psychiatrist? Psychologists don't prescribe shit.
>>
>>34908037
This

They will give you SSRIs out the butthole if you so much as suggest that you think you might benefit from taking one

Be fucking careful with them. I got put on the max dose of Sertraline (Zoloft) after my mum died and it made me fucking mental. Punching mirrors, never able to focus on anything, felt restless all the time, tried to kill myself out of nowhere a couple of times, proper psychotic shite desu

7 months off them and I still don't feel like I'm back to normal kek
>>
SSRI's suck, just buy some Etizolam off the DN
>>
File: 65780134957230590234.png (462KB, 330x301px) Image search: [Google]
65780134957230590234.png
462KB, 330x301px
>>34907878
>SSRI
Nigga don't
>>
Not even memeing, you just need to be totally honest about your situation and how you're feeling.

NEVER ask specifically for a drug, let the doctor give you it. Otherwise you'll just look like a druggie looking to score.

t. Xanex and Addarall and Venlofaxine and Lamotrigine and Trazadone user
>>
File: tmp_20421-2f5728386984.jpg (32KB, 680x281px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20421-2f5728386984.jpg
32KB, 680x281px
>>34907878
>go to shrink
>spill spaghetti on the floor, the walls, shrink, ceiling fucking everywhere
>?????
>great success
That's how u score benzos at least.

SSRIs are the worst and kill your dick.
>>
>>34907878
Don't try to score things
Tell him how you are feeling and be honest

t. Prescribed Concerta and Benzo
>>
>>34907878

Just say that you think you need them because you browse 4chan on the daily.
>>
who else is dexedrine here
>>
File: t108974c.jpg (121KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
t108974c.jpg
121KB, 300x300px
>tfw no aesthetic blue Adderall pill
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.