[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so disgusted with the mob mentality everywhere on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1477411233732.png (826KB, 680x657px) Image search: [Google]
1477411233732.png
826KB, 680x657px
I'm so disgusted with the mob mentality everywhere on the internet.

No one's attempting to understand anything, people are just interested in passing self-assuring judgment and in furthering their personal agenda.
>>
>>34907786
i'm too dumb to think for myself. much easier to regurgitate topical memes and be accepted by others
>>
I'm here about 1 to 2 times a week to have a conversation when i'm so lonely that i start to thinking about suicide, do you think i give a fuck about you or anyone else?
>>
Same OP. Shit really worries me because 'mob justice' is fucking lethal.

>was in Columbia for a few weeks hiking
>in a town for a few nights, it's lovely
>eventually see a crowd of about 15 people all start stomping on some guys head
>beat him to death becacuse he was SUSPECTED of child molestation

He may have been guilty, but they were willing to kill over suspicion. And fuck, when it comes to child rape and stuff like that people suddenly become okay with things like public executions and stuff. I mean, child rape is fucking disgusting and they deserve prison but read any article on Facebook about a '''suspected''' pedo and there will be a thousand "LET THE PARENTS/ME/PUBLIC HAVE 5 MINUTES WITH HIM".

I mean fuck, it's like that guy who got publically shamed and death threats for taking that star wars picture for his kids and some soccer mom assumed that he was a pedo and shamed him with zero proof.
>>
Can you really blame people though? I mean, when you are basically forced to be that way since you were a little kid and you grow up and that's all you know it's hard to just switch your mentality.

If we all got along then Buddha, Krishna, Jesus, etc wouldn't exist.
>>
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE
>>
File: sadcat.jpg (201KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
sadcat.jpg
201KB, 550x733px
>>34907786
yep. it's a wonderful world to live in if you're trying to be an honest and thoughtful human being.
>>
>>34907786
Not at all true. There's just no reason for people to talk about anything but their opinion, because facts are easily researchable and indisputable.

For example, I just purchased new glasses. Before doing so, I didn't ask anyone whether I should get Crizal Preventia applied to my lenses. I just researched all the options available, and decided that I wanted the version of the lenses that reduces the harmful blue-violet light, because I am constantly saturated in florescent tube lights at work, and look at PC/smartphone screens often.
>>
>>34907841
It's so easy to get people outraged these days, too. I don't know what it is but people seem so goddamn self-righteous and high and mighty. Can we please just remember we're all worthless sacks of meat with a few good years of life? Don't take everything so goddamn seriously.
>>
>>34908367
>because facts are easily researchable and indisputable
Except they are not. Take some homeless guy. People might not know jack shit how he has ended up in that situation but nevertheless a lot of them will immediately write off whatever issues he has as "laziness" or whatever-the-fuck in exchange for the luxury of looking down on someone. Then they will go propagating legislation making life even harder for these people as a "remedy" for their "laziness" only to drive them further into addiction, mental illness, or whatever hell they are stuck in.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.