[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just spent the last three hours straight doing algebra,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 22.jpg (88KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
88KB, 500x699px
Just spent the last three hours straight doing algebra, ask me anything
>>
>>34907531

What is her ancestry? That sounds like a pretty exotic name, or were her parents just hippies
>>
How do I sell things on Amazon?
>>
>>34907531
well anon

how's it feel?
>>
>>34907531
eh, be nicer if she was barefoot
>>
>>34907602
She looks Chinese to me
>>34907621
I don't know, sorry
>>34907631
It felt pretty good because I had the answers so I knew how much progress I was making
>>
>>34907531
How are you enjoying 6th grade?
>>
>>34907531
did the jewish conspirators kill john titor?
>>
>>34907531
What kind of algebra?
>>
>>34907754
I completed 6th grade back in 2005 but I remember not enjoying it
>>34907769
Probably, Jews are always up to no good
>>
>>34907531

All you need to do is train determinants (2X2 and 3X3) for system equation solving. Thats all you need to know from algebra. Anything more than that just use Matlab.
>>
>>34907602
>>34907745
she looks japanese to me

and I bet I am right
>>
>>34907531
Was it enjoyable? Do you have any tips? I'm going to be brushing up on mine.
>>
>>34907876
Yeah, it was pretty enjoyable, only tip I can really give you is to always write the formula in full, no matter how many times you have done it already before plugging in the values, I have a bad memory so it helps me remember it faster. >>34907780
I was doing it for my Operations Management class so nothing that complex yet just applying it to word problems and solving for the correct variable.
>>
>>34907531
>3 hours

you're like a baby
>>
>>34907602
I'm sorry no one got your dad joke anon
>>
>>34907531
how does it feel being in highschool math
>>
>>34907907
Thanks mate I'll make sure to remember that. I'm hoping to pursue physics in future so I want to make sure I'm absolutely confident in my ability at mathematics.
>>
>>34907531

>three hours straight

This aint shit.
I am currently preparing for exams and grind through relevant material 5 hours a day at minimum.

Bet you are also doing shit like gauss linear systems lmao.
>>
>>34907531
Proof that the rms of a sinusoid is root 2 of the amplitude.
>>
File: 5231251234.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
5231251234.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>34907531
>3 hours straight
whoah man youre so badass
>>
>>34907531
>Just spent the last three hours straight doing algebra

But you're gay.
>>
>>34907531
explain the metric space to me
>>
>>34907950
I got it.

>tfw no wife to have kids with so I can finally make dad jokes.
>>
File: panda gravity.jpg (53KB, 353x450px) Image search: [Google]
panda gravity.jpg
53KB, 353x450px
>>34907968
I'm an astrophysics graduate, technically math grad to but I focus on physics. Some advice for you; 3 hours means nothing, algebra means nothing. You'll learn what you need by doing physics problems, not math problems, most of it is calculus, some differential equations for more advanced stuff. You'll learn how to do algebra and trigonometry as you need to but it's better to learn calc because derivatives and integrals are going to become like division and multiplication for you while the algebra is just how you implement it. If you're not in a physics program yet then make sure you pick one that's hard, forcibly teach yourself because if you go off of lessons and homework alone you can get 'A's without learning the material and you'll regret it once you're doing EM or quantum without knowing shit about the basics. Also prepare for 16 hours a day to git gud unless you take the slow route and only single major. Then again I went to a tech. school that only offers science and math so my experience might have been rougher than other places.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.