[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm taking human sexual behavior at uni and the class

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2096.jpg (43KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2096.jpg
43KB, 400x533px
So I'm taking human sexual behavior at uni and the class is a woman's studies class so pretty much everyone is feminist and female. There are two doors to get to this class, one to enter the building and the second one to enter the classroom. So I'm walking to class and open the first day and hold the door open for the woman behind me (I would do this for guy or girl) and she says thank you, when I say hold the door I mean keep the door open until she's close enough to grab the door herself. So I'm still ahead of her and open the second door to the class and do the same but instead of thanks she says "nice!". I feel like she was being patronizing or rude or something l, am I reading too much into this?
>>
Don't hold the door for anybody. Just swing it open enough for you to clear it and don't look back.
>>
File: 1487187331350.jpg (126KB, 800x790px) Image search: [Google]
1487187331350.jpg
126KB, 800x790px
Fuck you, what a incredible waste of time read this shit
>>
>>34907504
everybody does this for everyone. make eye contact for the first door while you're making sure someone is close enough (less than three seconds in my opinion). you fucked up by making eye contact the second time, when you were probably pretty certain the same person was behind you. just throw the door open in a way that ensures it stays open for a sec, eyes forward.
>>
>>34907504

Are you a woman? You are all feely like a gril.
>>
File: IMG_1795.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1795.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>34907548
I appreciate you reading it anon

>>34907540
>>34907551
I might do this moving forward but I'm not sure if it's in me to not look back and wait a bit. It kinda feels rude, also do you think her response was meant in a mean way?
>>
>>34907504
Be the last that goes through the first door, lock it. Be the last that goes through the second door, lock it. Have fun.
>>
When opening doors for people you ought not to care about the other persons reaction to it.
>>
>>34907587

>do you think her response was meant in a mean way?

Who cares? You did a nice thing, if she wants to be a cunt there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>34907587
>her response was meant in a mean way?
depends entirely on her tone, there is no way anyone here would know
>>
File: IMG_1972.jpg (788KB, 1561x1448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1972.jpg
788KB, 1561x1448px
>>34907613
>>34907642
Thanks peeps, I care too much about other people's opinions. Just need to learn to not care
>>
>>34907678
I get you care about other people's opinion, but consider the following:
Worrying about whether or not a person's response to your acts of common courtesy/decency is negative ones is a waste of your energy.
Deciding to completely forgo such acts because some people may respond in crappy ways because they're crappy people, would be a shame as plenty of people do appreciate said acts.

Personally I'd give people the benefit of the doubt if I can't discern polite or genuine responses from the patronizing or rude ones, especially if recognition of nuances is not your strong suit; admittedly I can't recall the last time that happened to me.

I'd assume you were just reading too much into it if I were you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.