[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get matched with some chick on tinder >shes pretty cute,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: okay.jpg (35KB, 652x433px) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
35KB, 652x433px
>get matched with some chick on tinder
>shes pretty cute, somewhat large
>she messages me first
>Hey ;)
>I respond with a non autistic "Whats up?"
>"Hehe nothing much, hbu"
>already know this is going to go absolutely nowhere based on this response alone
>Tell her im watching stand up
>She literally responds with "Nice Nice"
>I dont respond

Why, why even start a conversation with a person if you expect them to do all the talking
>>
>>34906537
Its called picking up.
>>
File: 1482573858079.png (162KB, 525x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482573858079.png
162KB, 525x480px
Both of you are lazy as fuck.
>>
>>34906537
you can really sum up all pick ups like this, even on omegle
>>
Shit like this always is hilarious to me, because it's exactly why "finishing schools" for women and other such things are still necessary in this day and age.

Women are boring and bad at conversation because they don't have to be the exciting ones in their lives. While a charm school can't teach a person to be outright interesting, it can teach them to carry a conversation, which SO MANY women need to learn how to do.
>>
File: 1478934217133.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1478934217133.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>34906638
Perhaps... girls are the autistic ones?
>>
Well you see its a dating app you need to talk about going out sometime.

Yes girls never can keep a conversation going but i mean really what are you supposed to talk about with a stranger?
>>
>Get matched to some guy on tinder
>Kinda ugly and fat, but I cant do any better because im a land whale
>Message him "Hey ;)" To let him know im interested
>Responds with autistic Wazzzzup
>Need that dick though
>"Hehe nothing much, hbu"
>Idiot tells me hes watching Aziz Ansari instead of being flirty
>say "nice nice" because autist isnt bothering to put any effort into the conversation
>Maybe this is why hes still a virgin
>>
>>34906675
Why would you go out with someone you can't even talk to? Sounds like the date would be a nightmare.
>>
>>34906675
The multitude of responses she could have given to OP after he told her he was watching stand up would have started up a conversation on a potential common interest, which would have made them both feel more comfortable with each other, making conversation from then on out flow much easier, and make the potential for a meet up actually happening much easier. Instead she basically killed the conversation with a non response.

there needs to at least be a little conversation before meeting up.
>>
If you want to avoid this, ask her more questions, personal interests or goals etc. until you find some common ground or get her talking about something shes passionate about.

you have to drive the conversation forward because women don't know how to.
>>
this is the norm OP, in fact you're LUCKY the girl even said hey first
>>
>>34906665
Most autism in girls goes unnoticed because they don't need a personality to survive in the world.
>>
>>34906728
>implying im going to compliment her within the first few sentences of talking to her
This is pretty much as beta as you can possibly get
>Aziz Ansari
It was actually Bill Hicks
>Fat
Im actually ottermode
>>
>>34906777

Flirting =/= complimenting
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>34906777
you're gettin awfully defensive over this bait anon. If I didn't know any better I'd say this is actually how it went down.
>>
>>34906802
Lmao thats where your wrong, I could mess with her in a joking way, I could act goofy, but im autistic so I usually need to gauge a person before I try anything like that.

Also flirting, while not initially, almost always implies complimenting
>>
>>34906816
stop being mean

originally
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>34906728
quality chuckle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.