[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How bad is your depression anons? >lost 30 pounds, used to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1403649000694.jpg (13KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1403649000694.jpg
13KB, 295x295px
How bad is your depression anons?

>lost 30 pounds, used to be more muscular, now I'm back to skelly mode
>can't sleep for more than 4 hours, literally wake up because of nightmare every single night
>getting into psychedelic and alcohol abuse
>sudoku very realistically soon
>going to shrink one last time after years of not going to shrink today
>>
>>34905887
Man that episode of the sopranos always creeped me the fuck out. That slow shot. Feech not laughing. Total silence as it shows everyone howling of laughter. Probably one of the greatest single shots of all time
>>
>>34905887
I'm getting better. I still want to kill half the world and then myself but I joined a martial arts thing to deal with it. If you let yourself wither you'll only feel worse and it becomes a cycle
>>
>>34905887
I'm almost the opposite of you. I've gained a lot of weight but don't do any kinds of drugs and never had alcohol. I'm trying to rationalize to myself that if I can't handle life the way I truly am than it would be a sorry existence if the only way I can cope with it is by artificially putting myself in a different place through drugs/alcohol/medication. It's not going well.
>>
>>34906644
Enjoy vices man, if you're going to kill yourself try new shit.
>>
>>34905887
It's very bad apparently.

>dropped out of highschool at 15
>pretty much friendless because i have no interests
>dated one girl (i'm not ugly or autistic, just depressed and qiet) and we broke up so i don't really have much to live for
>can't gain weight because never hungry, permanent skeleton
>still don't have a car or a job at 21
>used to cut myself but i stopped
>drink heavily to the point of blackout whenever it's convenient

I've been trying recently.

>made a few friends, 6 total
>going to college to get GED, then off to university
>cardio-tier working out every day
>staying away from negative outlets and trying to stop myself from thinking bad thoughts
>hung out with a female on valentines day, just as a friend but it was still nice
>arranged a small DnD group online with a couple friends and played for hours today

And after all of this I still feel as depressed as ever. If I could, I would just sit in bed on 4chan all day and some days I really don't want to go on.
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
>>34907068
OP here, we can be friends or penpals, I'm 22.

My mail is [email protected], maybe we could share steam ID or whatsapp or some shit like that.

I do have lots of interests that I can do on my own, but I've quit all, the only thing keeping me on track is acoustic guitar and John Fahey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSh-YsyjpXk
>>
File: blade feeler.jpg (31KB, 330x376px) Image search: [Google]
blade feeler.jpg
31KB, 330x376px
>>34905887
>tfw you will never be an interior decorator
>tfw you will never kill 16 czechoslovakians
>>
Who else here has to abuse stimulants all day just to barely have the energy to go about their day?

I think I'm probably going to have a heart attack soon.
>>
File: k.png (249KB, 629x601px) Image search: [Google]
k.png
249KB, 629x601px
>stopped paying my bills months ago
>getting evicted this month
>stopped lifting weights
>think about suicide every day
>the more time passes, the more I'm starting to doubt that we really exist and that we're not in some dream/simulation
>almost worked up the courage to kill myself
>planning to drive as far as my car will take me and end it by a /comfy/ lake or something
>>
>>34906975
Every single fucking time. Don't you fucking normies understand that people with actual depression don't give a fuck and derive no pleasure or happiness from your "lulz just travel the world or go to vegas and bang hookers if you're gonna die" ideas of vices and fun?
>>
>>34907297
Sorry to hear anon. I was in the same spot. Stims are rough. I had to cut myself off a few years ago because I just couldn't deal with the addiction. Turned my life to chaos. Went cold turkey and haven't touched them in five years. Life still pretty much sucks overall, but it's better without them. Hope you do the same.
>>
I've had suicidal thoughts every 10 seconds for as long as I can remember.
>>
File: 1477961553648.jpg (85KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
1477961553648.jpg
85KB, 1387x702px
>>34907333
rest in peace buddy
>>
>>34907333
that's how i planned to kill myself, just drive as far as i can then find a nice little lake or something and blow my brains out at sunset, no note, no goodbyes
>>
File: rip.png (99KB, 587x527px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
99KB, 587x527px
>>34907441
thanks friendo
memes truly were the only bright spots in my days these past few months
who knows, maybe we will meet again in the afterlife
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.