[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal that whenever I smoke up lately I get very anxious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: CxfF0BrXUAEpuvo.jpg (13KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
CxfF0BrXUAEpuvo.jpg
13KB, 352x352px
Is it normal that whenever I smoke up lately I get very anxious and insecure? I've been smoking almost every day for 2 years now and weed used to be the only thing that distracts me from my depression and I really used to enjoy music when I'm high but even that is gone now. All it does now is make me even more sad.
>>
>>34905769
i remember when i did that i was like 3 and somehow im still here typing this

...fuck, i could have not had to suffer the last 20 years, god damnit
>>
>>34905830
i ment your pic, nahh mokin wee made me less anxious, but i have high anxiety constantly, and i think its worse now that i stopped
>>
>>34905769
I see nothing wrong. I don't smoke and I often feel anxious and insecure.
>>
Enjoy your lung cancer fag.
>>
>>34905917
>implying there isn't a big chance you'll get cancer anyway whether you smoke or not
>>
weed makes me stressed out now too i don't know why
>>
>be me
>don't really like weed anymore.
>I'd been smoking every day for around 18 months and I've recently gotten into dabbing.
>Weed highs don't at all feel special anymore. I've taken tolerance breaks but when I smoke again after them, it's never quite as amazing as I anticipate. The effects it gives me now just kind of take the edge off, whereas when I first started smoking (five years ago) the highs were a lot more crazy and the feeling was a lot more identifiable with drugs. At this point my tolerance is massive and I have horrible daytime sleepiness. I think quitting might give me my clarity, my sleeping schedule and my dreams back.
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 900x888px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 900x888px
>>34905769

I used to be a chronic smoker, I would pack a bong at night before I went to sleep so that way I could smoke before my feet even hit the ground in the morning. Me and my dad grew weed together so there was never any shortage of smoke. For some reason when I moved away from home at 18 I couldn't smoke weed without getting anxious and crippled with self doubt. I don't know why but I would worry about everything and think of myself as if I was a piece of shit.

I just stopped smoking weed because it wasn't enjoyable anymore, might have been because of the increase in responsibility that made me anxious but I don't know. If it isn't working for you anymore stop doing it, made my life 100x better.
>>
>>34906590
dude fucking same. I guess it's time we quit.. maybe go back after a couple of years and smoke occasionally so we get that high you're talking about
>>
>>34906002
Other cancers can be treated. Lung Cancer is pretty much a death sentence. But smoke on my bro. Ever see someone die from lung cancer? It's not pretty.
>>
>>34905870

You're retarded. Feeling insecure and sad while sober is NOTHING compared to being high.
>>
mke sure your smoking a pure indica if u want to avoid some of the anxety/more intense psyhoactive effects. if u still dont enjoy it then id gree tht quitting for few months/years is your best course of action. no hybrids either thatll still give anxiety
>>
>>34906695
Feels bad man

I have such fond memories of smoking weed all throughout my time as being an addict (not just in the beginning), and THC is such a beautiful thing, but I think I overindulged in the effect

It happened a lot like that bird gif (visual representation of addiction)
http://imgur.com/gallery/DRvHz

I'm just glad it's only weed and that I'm not realizing this in the face of heroin, right after the dragon cleans out my bank account and takes my job. I still have all those things.
>>
>>34905769
It's called growing up. I felt the same way end of senior year in high school. Shit gets lame
>>
Quit, it won't get better from this point. If you ever feel like getting high after quitting, drink wine, it's cheaper anyway.
>>
if i were you i'd just kill myself and do myself and the world a favor
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.