[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i stop being bitter towards girls for rejecting me when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 14841524677830.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
14841524677830.png
47KB, 632x852px
How do i stop being bitter towards girls for rejecting me when i was younger now that im better looking.
>>
>>34905487

just treat the people in your life in a kind way.

be the change you want to see
>>
I>>34905487
Are (you) me?
Dont know, I think one secretly obatin satisfaction of having "get over" of love and all that.Its like your ego is in love with your obtained "self suficiency"
>>
>>34905501
http://thematinggrounds.com/new-start-here/
you gotta trust me man. its going to feel gay at first, but it works if you do it
>>
Buy a gun and the ladies wont care how bitter you are.
>>
>>34905487
Just realize that if you were a pretty girl of good social standing and an ugly, shy boy asked you out, you would do the same to him as they did to you.
>>
>>34905487
You probably don't look much better but you notice the change more than anyone else does so you automatically think you're attractive.

People are just reacting to your new found confidence, they don't think you are desirable. Get over yourself aspie.

>I finished puberty and look different, that means I'm hot
No retard, it doesn't.
>>
forgive and forget is what the bible man will tell ya but I gotta be honest son, ur fucked and youre a broken person. u fucked up not being a fuckable child and it has permanently damaged your psyche. buy a gun and go out in glory, you may die sexless, but u can die a warrior, BANG BANG with every bullet penetrating sum bitch cunt's breastplate you are even further resigned to your bitterness, feelingly somehow justified and its a beautiful thing. its a wonderful world, son
>>
>>34905487
Dont be bitter, but make sure to shut down any attempts on her to hit on you to punish her for what she did....
>>
File: CV4eScrW4AAs6pE.jpg (23KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
CV4eScrW4AAs6pE.jpg
23KB, 600x375px
>>34905487
You won't forget, your past self must be avenged
>>
File: 1474734926573.png (124KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474734926573.png
124KB, 540x527px
>>34905487
Well same thing happened to me. I dont really know what to say. I am not bitter like you but I am deathly scared of love and relationships.

Like even being fit, more successful, attractive and have cool hobbies. I just feel insecure on a level that is odd mentally.

Like I wouldnt even know where to start on trying to fix the trust issues, the insecurity issues, the fucking shit is all fucked up man.
>>
I hope all good looking people get their faces wrecked in car accidents. I despite you.
>>
File: coalburning.jpg (767KB, 3763x1765px) Image search: [Google]
coalburning.jpg
767KB, 3763x1765px
>>34905487
dont rush into girls if you are not ready
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.