[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you cope with being completely alone and unable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: terror.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
terror.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
How the fuck do you cope with being completely alone and unable to relate to anyone?

I tried every possible medium to connect with people, to no avail.
I can't even connect to people who label themselves as shut-ins, NEETs and 'robot's.

>Discord
>Skype
>Steam
>Tinychat
>Omegle

Normal, functioning people have infested these places and destroyed any chance of interaction between people like me.
>>
>>34905284
How come? It's impossible that you don't share the same hobbies with other robots.

I know I share some hobbies with other robots.

Maybe you're just a boring prick.
>>
>>34905284
I just smoke alot of weed, dude

Been doing that for like, the last 15 years and it's pretty effective at numbing me to all that shit and making me not care
>>
>>34905417
>maybe you're just a boring prick
I am.
I've burned out on videogames and all I do is lurk imageboards.
>>
>>34905284
i cant talk to people i have nothing interesting to say and the eventually leave the only way i interact is by yous
>>
forgive and forget is what god will tell ya but I gotta be honest son, ur fucked and youre a broken person. u fucked up not being a fuckable child and it has permanently damaged your psyche. buy a gun and go out in glory, you may die sexless, but u can die a warrior, BANG BANG with every bullet penetrating sum bitch cunt's breastplate you are even further resigned to your bitterness, feelingly somehow justified and its a beautiful thing. its a wonderful world, son
>>
>>34905284
I'm the same way

I can't even speak words to strangers on skype or any of these things. I can't relate with people on the internet anymore even. I lost all of my old internet friends

What do I do
>>
>>34905284
i relate to you anon, I haven't made a friend in 10 years. The people I have met have hung out with me once or twice and then ghosted me. I can't relate to anyone, even when I went on tinychat r9k I was accused of being a turbochad and I felt like I didn't fit in. In highschool, even the nerds rejected me. I have never gotten invited to a party except for my work christmas party. I don't have any family either. I live in a big city but feel so alone

I'm going to end it or become /innawoods/ because there is no point. I'm not going to lose my virginity, I'm not going to make friends, I'm not going to have a career.
>>
>>34905284
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net
channel #r9k
>>
>>34905284
Have you considered LiveLeak?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.