[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat a 500 calorie pie >feel bad about it the entire day

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 19

File: 1487033727268.jpg (144KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1487033727268.jpg
144KB, 682x1023px
>eat a 500 calorie pie
>feel bad about it the entire day

wish I had the thin gene
>>
File: 1449241968306.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449241968306.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
Don't eat a pie then
>>
>>34904902
My dad bought it I had to eat it
>>
>>34904870
I wish I didn't have the thin gene, at least if I was a fat fuck someone would look at me and say "well, he's fat, but he probably would look good if he lost weight"

When you're skinny there is nothing to improve upon besides muscle. If you're a 6/10 and a fatass, people around you will overestimate how attractive you actually are when you lose weight because the contrast will be so huge.
>>
I wish I hadn't spent decades pathologically teaching myself to eat poorly and then let the one time I was making real progress at getting healthy be crushed by my crippling depression
shit happens
>>
>>34904923
You have an incredibly warped sense of how fat people are viewed in general
>>
File: 1430964748264.png (326KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
1430964748264.png
326KB, 580x580px
>>34904915
Anon, if you want actual weight loss advice and not just shitposts, I can give you some, but I get the sense these threads are either bait or fat people trying to wallow in their own excuses.
If you actually want to lose weight I've lost almost 60 pounds over the last year and I can give you tips to help with the process.
>>
>>34904959
If you are a fat fuck and lose weight and are a 6/10, in people's minds you will be an 8/10 because they've been used to you being a disgusting tub of lard and you look so much better in comparison with the weight off
>>
>>34904985
Tell anon pls.
>>
>>34905009
Nobody looks at a fatty and goes through that much thinking though, 99% of people see a fat guy and think
>wow what a fucking fatass
then move on
>>
>>34905023
I'm not talking about random people on the street you stupid fuck, I'm talking about people at school, at work, family members, etc who the fuck gives a shit what strangers think of them
>>
>500 calories
>a lot
>>
just balance it out man. no need to become Chad. I eat unhealthy shit all the time, but get moving a little and splurge every couple days,
>>
>thin gene
please be joking
>>
>>34904985
Please send tips (im 5'4 and weight 95kg)
>>
File: 1459558219981.jpg (43KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
1459558219981.jpg
43KB, 604x516px
>>34905022
Well first off assuming you don't have amazing self control, so my first advice is that not doing something is way easier than doing something. Losing weight is diet and exercise, but especially if you're already super out of shape exercise is very uncomfortable, so people try to lose weight by running and stop before they see progress because of how painful it is.
I would really recommend focusing largely on diet. I've had success with two ways of losing weight: under eating and drastically improving my diet, which seem obvious but I'll explain how I was able to stick to them. When I first started losing weight, I didn't have the self control to not eat garbage when it was available to me, so what I did to counter is is when I was by myself in my room I just wouldn't eat anything. This is extra easy if you're already a NEET because you can distract yourself from your hunger with video games and anime, thus losing weight without really doing much. I would count my calories closely, and if I felt I ate too much in one meal I would not eat anything for the next meal.
Actually, to start off I would strongly recommend eating just two meals a day, because you get to feel full for parts of your day, and you just have to push through the hunger for a couple of hours until you can eat again. A good way to tell if you're under eating well is if you're hungry going to bed, which is fine because you go to sleep and forget about it for awhile, and can eat in the morning.
I'll split this up into multiple posts and continue the next part.
>>
>>34904870
I've lost 30 pounds in 6 months before. You wanna know how to do it without even excersising? Eat just enough food to where you're really hungry at the next meal. Eat lots of protein. Eat a few carbs. Only drink water and milk. Sometimes as a treat drink chocolate milk, and maybe have a cookie on occasion. Make sure you eat some oils, you need them. They aren't healthy in large amounts, but you need them. This is what I ate for 6 months
>breakfast
2 eggs, 2 slices of toast with some butter. Butter the pan when you cook the eggs.
>lunch
A meat and a small carb
>dinner
Whatever the fuck my parents made, idk, I was 17 at the time.
>>
File: SS officer feel.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
SS officer feel.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>34905268
Starving yourself gets rid of muscle. 0/10 terrible strategy. Develop some self control. I've gotten myself to the point where I've literally had a girl beg me for sex and I didn't do it.
>>
>>34905044
even then you're wrong anon because they'd look at the 6/10 fat fuck and he would be a 4/10 probably and just bump up to a 6/10 from the contrast
>>
File: 1487145281790.jpg (29KB, 645x778px) Image search: [Google]
1487145281790.jpg
29KB, 645x778px
"Mummy, look at that fat man"
"Shhhh quiet sweety, leave the fat man alone"
>>
>>34904923
Just get fat.
>>
File: 1476506215108.jpg (160KB, 908x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476506215108.jpg
160KB, 908x540px
>>34905268
>>34905195
>>34905022
To add to last the part before going into the next method of weight loss, remember in the beginning is the most painful. You're stomach will naturally shrink as you under eat, and once you start to lose some weight your feelings of hunger will start to be associated will feeling thinner, and will make you feel accomplished for feeling hungry. However, this method will only work for so long, so once you notice you're weight loss has slowed down a bit, you need to mix it up.

That's where some exercise comes in. It's good to remember that just walking for like an hour doesn't burn many calories, but can be used to supplement the calorie deficit you get from under eating. If you're trying to get 500 calories under your 2000 bmr, that simple 200 calories you burned from walking goes a long way over time. If you're autistic like me, you can treat everyday like a score you're trying to beat to lose weight and make sure you never go over or you've failed.

>>34905382
Once i got into the upper range of a healthy score for someone my size, I started lifting, but that's a whole different thing from these anons who just want to lose weight. Most fat ass anons don't have that much muscle to lose, and want to lose as much weight as they can as lazily as they can, which is what my advice is geared towards. It's hard to go from fat fuck to disciplined overnight without seeing progress first. Also fuck off normie.

Have to break it apart again
>>
File: 1438066076221.jpg (150KB, 797x957px) Image search: [Google]
1438066076221.jpg
150KB, 797x957px
>>34905635
Another method (what I do now) is to eat so clean that it's pretty hard to gain much fat. My diet for the past several months have been like paleo but with cheese and shit, mostly just no grains or legumes or sugar, and I can eat as much as I want every day and if I exercise I won't gain fat I'll just gain muscle. In fact eating enough protein to make mad gains has gotten hard even because of how much I shrunk my stomach. But to start off, just eat less. That's the trick really, as long as you eat less than your body naturally burns you lose weight without working hard, which works if all you want is to get skinny.
On the subject of motivation, what I did is I obsessed over it to the point where I felt like shit whenever I fucked up, and I'd use my self disgust to break out of the depressive cycle I'd gotten myself into again. Constantly remind yourself that eating garbage is a choice, and whenever you're tempted to relapse and eat shit again just look at your fat body and ask yourself if you really want to fuck up all your progress and get even fatter.
>>
>>34905635
Dude I love you so much man, thank you for taking the time out to help me self-improve.
>>
>>34905653
>eat two meals a day
>work warehouse job for years
>strongth
>still have ugly gut and stretch marks on stomach and side of chest

End me now. My ankles can't handle running thanks to warehouse (heavy lifting for hours), and swimming isn't an option unless I go to the gym jew.
>>
>>34905635
>having self control and not being a dindu makes me a normie
Fuck off, kill yourself.
>>
>>34906453
Because you eat shit. If you ate healthy foodk, youd be fine. Check that shit, man. eat rice and fucking beans for dinner and eggs and toast for breakfast. Don't add a bunch of cheese and shit, either.
>>
>>34906526
I eat oatmeal at work and four skinless chicken breasts for dinner when I get off. I'd maybe add two slices of Colby jack or sharp cheddar to the chicken.

Said chicken breasts are maybe 200 calories a piece. Four oatmeal packets aren't much either. I don't drink soda but maybe once every other week. Recently I went rogue and fixed a can of chili with hot links.
>>
File: 1446523040431.png (451KB, 726x597px) Image search: [Google]
1446523040431.png
451KB, 726x597px
>>34906228
I love you too anon, always move upward.

>>34906453
If you've been eating just twice a day for a long time you may have fucked up your metabolism. If you have a good muscle base then you're gold if you can get lean enough to show it off. The only advice I can give you is to find ways to exercise more and burn more calories if you're unable to lose weight at 2 meals a day. If you buy cheap weights you can lift more to both burn calories through physical activity and build more muscle to raise your bmr. Also what >>34906526 said. Maybe your two meals are so high in calories that you're still hitting like 2000 every day.

>>34906509
You're a normie because women are literally begging you for sex
>>
>>34906560
See, that's a lot of calories, and the oatmeal is probably a lot of carbs, and unless it's plain, has some sugar. You aren't eating too bad, but you're probably drinking. I'm just going to assume things about your life, just so you know, I have no choice if I want to make a meaningful post.

The four chicken breasts are 800 calories, plus the four oatmeal packets, assuming it's flavored, are around 640. That's a total of 1440 calories, so really that ain't much. Do you eat anything like as a snack or shit, or is that it?

Also, how old are you.
>>
>>34906607
A woman begged me for sex, I'm hardly Chad Thundercock, I just wormed my way into some pussy. Any faggot can do that.
>>
>>34906607
I wouldn't dispute if my metabolism was fucked. Once went two weeks without eating and since then I've always kinda just ignored my stomach.

I have some things to work out with while at my place but given how work is, I'm usually sore in one place or another. I know I need to get back to it though I've heard that it's useless to do if it isn't cardio. But that's from /fit/.
>>
>>34906629
I don't drink at all. I think about it but that's about it. The oatmeal does have sugar since it's the "fruit with cream" variety pack. I guess I could just stick with normal and nothing with it. The chicken breasts are the plain skinless ones. I have BBQ sauce with them and the aforementioned two slices of cheese on them so it won't be bland.

I occasionally eat pretzels or crackers but not often because I only shop about once every other weekend.

On the days I had chili with three hot links thrown in, that was all I ate since I knew it'd be a big amount.

Also 24.
>>
File: 1379836187173.jpg (34KB, 437x471px) Image search: [Google]
1379836187173.jpg
34KB, 437x471px
>>34904870
>Eat a 500 calorie pie
>Balance this surplus, and only eat another 500 calories for the rest of the day

Then again, my IQ is 130. Your inferior brain likely can't ascertain such brilliance.
>>
>>34906640
Cmon bro why can't you just worm your way into pussy? Everyone's doing it. It's so easy just b urself any faggot can do it.
You forget where you are normal fag.

>>34906646
>>34906693
Maybe focus on building muscle and recovering your metabolism more first, and then work on losing weight later. You'll get gainz in the mean time too so I think that's not so bad. There's a lot of research you can do on unfucking your metabolism, but it's a lot harder without cardio.
>>
>>34906693
So yeah, thing is, and this is basic high school biology shit that's fresh in my mind since I was helping my brother, but carbs are literally just sugar. And sugar and carbs are good in limited amounts.

A slice of cheese is about 120 calories each, so that adds 480 calories, making it 1920 calories. If it's two slices of cheese each, that's 960 calories, which brings it up to 2400 calories. I'd assume you use a decent amount of bbq sauce, so just for the sake of math I'll say 4 tablespoons, which brings it up to 2020. Add in the occassional pretzels, which are terrible for you, and the occassional soda a week (I stick with a soda maybe a month, if that), and you're at the point where you're probably keeping your weight where it is and adding some on on occassion. You're not terrible, but there's little things that you never really think about that really add up.
>>
>>34906746
The only reason I'm being such a little bitch about cardio is because Texan allergies kill me and I needed physical therapy for my right ankle around two years back due to work. Since then it's always my ankles that hurt after a long day. Literally nothing else. Fuck lifting with your legs, just throw your back out like everyone else.

Thanks for the help. I know my diet isn't completely great but it's bland and I'm not really forcing myself. I just wish my entire heel area was better.
>>
>>34905431
I've tried and I can't. I do literally no exercise and I eat like a pig, I'm forever skinnyfat
>>
>>34906746
I know where I am, I used to be exactly like the average sad fuck here, I just stumbled into it. Don't be yourself, that's shitty advice. The way I did it was I was sort of an asshole but overall a good guy, and then I acted disinterested because I was. I accidentally discovered the secret to pussy, and I'm analyzing everything I did so I can do it again.
>>
>>34906781
I don't add four slices of cheese, I add two. Period. Half a slice on each chicken breast since they're really not bad. Get Sargentio cheese and you'll see the size of the slices.
As for BBQ sauce it varies. They're thin meats so a little goes a long way.
>>
>>34906800
It doesn't have to be bland. I'd seriously reccommend eating rice and beans for dinner with some hot sauce. Not a lot of it either, shit fills you up pretty nicely. The great thing about beans and rice is if you buy a rice cooker or an instant pot, it takes very little time and you can make a varied meal often. Using different rices and beans and spices.
>>
>>34906743
The problem is when you consume a lot of energy, but not the correct proportion of micro and macronutrients. It means you get enough energy, but you're still malnourished
>>
>>34904923
Just be more attractive you fucking loser. It's not hard.
>>
>>34906832
Man, I don't know. Your metabolism seems fucked beyond belief. You'll get there, just look shit up online. Hopefully you get some sick gains and slay pussy
>>
>>34904985
You're not a fucking expert. You're a fatty. You can do anything at that size to lose weight.
>>
>>34906900
>Scroll down
>See >>34905268

Fucking confirmed. Your advice is trash. You're not even knowledgeable.
>>
>>34906863
I only started last month too. I'll look up what I can. I thought I'd be dead by now so caring about your body is news to me.

>>34906842
I'd dig that. I'll look up rice cookers and such. I can unleash my weeb and eat that while playing my still-fresh Vita.
>>
>>34906453
Ignore all these fucking idiots. If you have a warehouse job and only eat a small meal each day you're fucking starving. You need to eat more. Jesus Christ I can't believe people are telling you to eat less or exercise more.

Your body is probably in starvation mode depending on your height and weight and you'll have done some extreme metabolic damage to yourself. You need to eat more.
>>
File: 1450913776724.jpg (100KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1450913776724.jpg
100KB, 300x300px
>>34906817
Fine anon, help all us losers out with your analysis.
>>34906900
>>34906935
Following my advice got me from almost 240 to 180 6'4", and I've been working on building muscle for awhile now and I'm starting to make some progress in that too. I lost weight at a comparable rate to anyone else hardcore losing weight like I did, so clearly I did something right. For lazy NEETs like myself who just want to get thinner, I think my guide is pretty helpful.
>>
>>34906992
I think you just triggered all of /fit/ one way or another. Starvation mode did suck but I doubt I'm doing it now. I don't skip meals since I keep to it like a schedule. I don't feel hungry and in the evening before work lunch I do feel my stomach growl.
>>
>>34907016
You're the dumb cunt telling a guy with metabolic damage to work out more. Your solution was to starve yourself.

>>34907033
Go look up your TDEE. Take 500 calories off of it. Make sure you stick to that number
>>
>>34907051
Maintenance calories is 3256. The fuck? I know it's not light because 2-4 hours every night for five nights isn't "light exercise" I don't think. But that many?
5'11" and 240~lbs.

Even cutting calories to 2756 seems like a ton to eat daily.
>>
>>34907051
You moron how do you think you raise your metabolism and not gain weight? I was pretty clear that for now he should probably not focus on losing weight but instead on gaining muscle, which will take up more energy on a daily basis, thus raising his metabolism. It's never a bad idea to gain more muscle. Are you that fucking guy telling him he's in starvation mode?
>>
>>34907111
nigga I'm trying to lean bulk and I struggle with over 3000 calories
>>
>>34907111
When I was 19, 6'0 I was eating 4000-4500 calories a day and I never managed to weigh more than 72kg. I weighed 72kg once. You have to eat a lot more than you think. If you're worried about that being too high then re-calculate at light exercise and take 500 from that. It'd be best if you went moderate exercise, ate 2756 for a week and checked the scale to see where you are at and adjust from there.

>>34907115
That's not how recovering from metabolic damage works.
>>
>>34907126
I didn't lie on what I eat on a daily basis. Doubling that seems like that'd be excessive. And while friends say I should eat more than two meals a day, I hear the opposite from nearly anyone else. What the hell do you shovel down?

>>34907115
My guess is that I just need cardio. If I weren't more lazy on that aspect I'd probably be doing better. I guess I need to start taking Vitamin D since I work nights and all.
>>
>>34907051
Also get the fuck out of here that skipping a meal a day is starving yourself is called a cut
>>
>>34907167
>>34907111
72kg is 158lb btw

>>34907171
Cut calories. Not meals you fucking moron. /fit/ is the worst fucking board for advice on this sort of thing.
>>
File: 1478749227211.jpg (54KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478749227211.jpg
54KB, 800x600px
>>34904870
>wish I had the thin gene
You and me both, friend.
>>
>>34907167
Would a single week actually show anything? I've kept at around 240 for years but I've seen that I've gotten stronger and torso fat is more or less restricted to lower abdomen. I don't have a big, round stomach like some of the people here. Also need to get a scale.

>>34907181
I know. I've always been a fat fuck so I can't say anything. Evidently I don't know anything about how my body works either.
>>
>>34907209
Yes, a week is enough to show. Some people recommend weekly weigh-ins as opposed to daily weigh-ins because weight fluctates a lot. Just make sure to weigh yourself first thing when you wake up after you take a piss and a dump and before you drink or eat.

Strength going up doesn't necessarily mean muscle gains. Most strength gains actually come from your CNS developing and getting better at recruiting fibres for specific movements
>>
>>34907209
Get yourself a smart phone or a pedometer. Being able to count steps allows you to track how many calories you're burning while walking around. Obviously it won't track the calories burned from lifting and moving shit but you can estimate that. A scale is invaluable too.
>>
>Be chubby mcfat
>Try couch to 5k
>Give up week 3 when I miss a day as it fucks my routine
>Try just watching what I eat
>Still float at same fat
>One day decide I'm sick of it
>Spend half the day reading about nutrition and what a real healthy diet looks like
>Find stationary bike in shed roommate left behind
>Fix it up, start using it daily
>Roughly 5 mins or less of warmup, then I push as hard as I can sustain for 30 to 45 mins
>Satisfy cravings by buying my absolute favourite foods for cheat meals once or twice a week and limit portions
>Learn to enjoy the taste of greek yoghurt and weetbix
>Lost 3kg so far, goal is 10 befote starting weights

I find trying to do it everyday works well, because I'll normally miss a day or two a week anyway when I go out right after work. My major issue is actually eating enough to sustain the exercise, more than once I've woken up feeling a bit weak due to undereating the day before. A slow, gradual burn will do better for your health and endurance.
>>
>>34907237
>>34907260

So what I do eat is established. And aside from weekly weight ins I just need to do more in my free time. I agree.

Rice and beans then? If it's cheap, I can adjust. How much, if I need to start measuring? I'm going to presume that I don't need to alter what I currently eat unless it means just going to plain oatmeal.
>>
>>34907167
Exercising more and eating enough to build muscle is literally textbook increasing your metabolism without gaining weight. I don't know if your reading comprehension is so poor that you think I'm recommending that he still under eat, but I'm clearly not. Do any amount of research on this.
>>34907181
If eating 2 meals a day is just about the calories I need to get my deficit, then that's perfectly fine to do and is in no way "starving". People go way longer than I did on way less food all the time. My body just burned the fat it needed to give me energy like it should, as long as I get the nutrients I need skipping a meal is 100% fine. You sound like a fat guy who uses the excuse that all under eating is unhealthy and that's why he won't lose weight.
>>34907170
Maybe a bike?
>>
>>34907314
I was one of those kids who didn't immediately learn how to ride a bike so I was left home while the family went out to ride around. Was 10 and given an adult size bike to try riding...didn't work. So no.

I have an elliptical though. Meme machine that it is, I've just lacked willpower to keep with it. I'm sure if I stopped being a lazy twat I'd be fine. Just gotta relearn those ankle tendon relaxing motions since it's only my ankles that utterly kill after 10ish minutes. Achilles be thy name.
>>
>>34907299
I'm vegan so I currently eat rice and beans and pasta and beans basically every day. Heinz sells some really nice beans in sauce cans you can use. Or you can buy hot sauce or sriacha and mix it in to give it some flavour.

Rice and beans also happens to be one of the most nutritious and cheapest meals in the world. It's a complete protein, contains fibre (eat brown rice or brown pasta), it's low fat (fat isn't bad for you, it's just high in calories per gram), and is a good source of carbs which is your body's primary source of energy. Plus it's very filling.

Count your calories on fitday.com if it still exists or download MyFitnessPal if you have a smartphone.

The easiest way to measure ingredients if you don't have a scale is by using measuring cups which are super cheap and estimating what a serving size is according to the nutritional information given on the pack.

>>34907314
It increases your metabolism due to gaining muscle, yes. But it doesn't solve metabolism damage. That requires a slow increase in calories to fix. Exercising heavily is only going to be a detriment to that process. You should read some studies on how to fix it.

And no, undereating is a serious issue. You really shouldn't be offering advice. It's as bad as over eating.
>>
File: fat.jpg (68KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
fat.jpg
68KB, 620x640px
>>34904870
try incorporating shredded wheat or oatmeal cereal into your diet. make sure it is sugar free and use milk, banana or walnuts to sweeten.
>>
File: lardass.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
lardass.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>should have only lost 8 lbs on my diet so far
>lost 15
Dieting is too easy.
>>
>>34904870
Why? That's like a quarter or one fifth of daily maintenance.
>>
>>34907381
Are you seriously suggestion that 500 calorie cuts are dangerous?
>>
>>34907381
I'll be sure to add those in since I'm going shopping this Sunday. Maybe just add those to the chicken. Still two meals a day but the second one will include more. And vitamin D vitamins so I won't forget.

Can you just throw in both into a rice cooker?
>>
>>34907419
I assume so. I make mine in a pot. Only one way to find out.

>>34907418
I recommended a 500 calories deficit earlier in the thread. Keep up anon.
>>
>With exercise, daily calorie target should be 2200 for a 25% cut
>Struggle most days to hit 1800 eating healthy
>Will hit 1500 and not be hungry at any point in the day

Why though. What do I do? The only time I get close or go over is on the occasional cheat meal day or when I get drunk.
>>
>>34907436
Sounds like a plan. I'll do a week or two of making sure those are added in and check it weekly for a difference. I'm half expecting weight to go up but whatever, might as well try it.

So provided I add in those, shouldn't I expect to gain weight at first? I said all that I tend to eat on a daily basis, so presumably adding any more would be bad. I know starvation mode is a thing because during those two weeks I couldn't eat I lost like 15-20~ pounds and eventually gained it back by eating. That time period fucking sucked. But funny enough you feel fine after the fourth day if you think about it. You keep going until you can't exactly get up from bed.
>>
>>34907450
I know this feeling. And it's the one question so far that I don't have an answer for. When I was bulking on 4000-4500 calories a day I was eating mass gainer and drinking straight oil (I was dumb back then) just to hit the daily goal.

>>34907477
Starvation mode is the period in which no matter how little you eat your body will refuse to lose weigh (to a degree). It makes metabolic processes so efficient that they require very little energy to run on so that even on the small amount of food you're eating your body is meeting its needs and also conserving what little calories you intake.

You may gain weight but it's something you'll have to tough out. The yo-yoing is a sign that your metabolism was very slow and the extra calories helped return it to normal. Once it's normal then you can resume weight loss safely.

Sorry if this post is a bit disjointed. Had to walk away in the middle of writing it
>>
>>34907520
No, I get it. I'd understand I'd get weight too since I tend to spread out whatever I get to last two weeks. I've always eaten little because I worry about gaining weight, and it obviously hasn't worked.

So would the weight really just go down weekly? I'm kinda really doubting it. Not saying I won't do it but it just seems farfetched given what I've done before. And given my weight and stupidity, make your own assumptions on what I know and don't know.
>>
>>34904870
You're not hyperphagic. You're just a shit human being with no willpower, fatty.
>>
>>34907580
Yes, it will go down weekly. That's literally how weight-loss works. By cutting 500 calories a day for a week you'll have forced your body to metabolise and burn 1lb of fat. 1lb of fat = 3500 calories.

After you lose about ~5lbs of fat I'd recalculate your TDEE for your new weight, take off 500 calories again and stick to that new amount. Repeat as often as you need to reach your desired weight.
>>
>>34907614
Thanks. If I seem clueless and stupid, it's ok. I am.

My goal is to reach 200lbs period. If I can do that, I'll be golden. I've already been told I'm not bad, just need a thinner face. I also know I'm not a complete couch potato so it's not like I'm changing a lot about my life.
>>
Get a Fitbit pls. It tells you what your maintenance level is, you set a goal (I'm on 1000 deficit per day) and adjusts to factor in exercise in realtime. All you have to do is input your food and it works out the calories for you. 3500 calories = 1lb of fat so you'll lose about 2lb per week. I'm using it and have been at it for just a week but it makes things easier. The only problem is that it doesn't work out macronutrients or anything besides calories. It's a bit of a blunt tool in that respect but it takes some of the hassle out. Counting calories and doing maths would be too much effort on top of everything else.
>>
>>34907660
>You're fine mate. A lot of people don't know much about nutrition. It's deceptively complex and there is a LOT of misinformation out there. I've pretty much stopped reading websites and blogs and whatever and started ONLY reading medical studies. There's just too much bullshit.

If you stick to it you'll definitely reach your goal. I know it's a cliche but you can't think of it as a diet, it has to become a lifestyle or you'll slip into old habits and regain the weight.

Once a fat cell is created it doesn't ever get destroyed, it just sits there empty. It's easier to gain weight after having been fat so be careful.
>>
>>34907707
I haven't thought of it as a diet thus far so I'll be fine. I'll aim for 2200 calories a day. 1000 less if I really am counted as moderate, and it's 689 less if I'm actually only light.

1680 is where I am with four oatmeal packets at work, four chicken breasts with two slices added. So 600 calories worth of beans and rice added. Which means...what, two cups? Google says rice and black beans is 220 calories a cup, so a cup of each for two cups total. 440+1680=2120. Sounds fine to test for a few weeks.

I heard about how fat never genuinely leaves and I'm fine with that. I just gotta not suck.
>>
>>34907796
Sounds about right. Just remember that when it comes to rice and pasta it's two cups AFTER cooking. Not before. Same with meat.
>>
>>34907848
Sounds like a plan then.

Does fat in specific areas mean anything? Most of it is lower gut. If that was gone, I'd be more than happy as is. I see guys with giant beer bellies and I never had that.
>>
>>34907886
I've got a beer belly. I'm also an alcoholic so it checks out.

Fat distribution is genetic. Some carry it well by distributing evenly across the body. For men it mostly goes to our stomachs. I wouldn't worry about it.

Shitty fat distribution genetics is the reason why you'll occasionally see a really fat girl with tiny tits. lol
>>
>>34907913
I dated one...that was a bit of a shame. I don't mind heavy girls, as long as the udders are properly sized.

For genetics I shouldn't be that bad off if I watch myself. My old man is a manlet at 5'6" or so but my uncle's on my mom's side are both 6'3" if not taller. I'm sadly in the middle. All are built dwarf solid but the uncles always had weight problems from being boozers.

Thanks for the aid. I'll screen cap and make a thread in a month or so and post results. Should be results anyway.
>>
>>34907952
No problem bro. I'll take a look out for it. Good luck.
>>
>>34904870
>500 calorie pie
That's a beta as fuck pie m8
>>
>>34904870
>500 calorie pie
I've never seen a pie with so few calories unless this was a teeny tart.
>>
>>34904870
I actually really enjoy this fat genetics meme

It all started ironically. Now there are legitimate fat turds that took the bait and legitimately believe it's their genes making them fat.
>>
>>34908091
Your thin privilege is showing normie
>>
File: IMG_4935.jpg (167KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4935.jpg
167KB, 550x500px
>>34904870
>tfw 6'2 140lbs
>can literally see nearly every bone in my body
>eat 4000 calories a day

How to gain weight?
>>
>Eat 900kcal meal
>Feel pukey full
>1h30mun later hungry again
>tfw impossible to gain weight and build mussels

I wish i had the eat gene so i could bulk
>>
File: loli with a gun.png (109KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
loli with a gun.png
109KB, 358x358px
I've taken to starving myself and hardly drinking.

I've tried everything. Nothing works.

I'll just be a 280-300 pound loser forever.
>>
>>34908333
>I didn't eat for a day and I didn't lose weight
Fucking fatso you need at least month of 1000 a day
>>
>>34908333
Read the thread. I gave the other guy all the tips you need to actually lose weight without starving yourself. I also explained why starving yourself is a bad idea.

>>34908276
You either don't eat 4000 calories or you're too active for that amount of calories.

>>34908304
Sounds like you're already on track to be a dirty bulk superstar.
>>
>>34904870
Mono chocolate diet.
> just water
> just chocolate
> nothing in the chocolate ( like nuts) are allowed
> no painkillers
> no gum
> no anything
> just chocolate and water
> at least 3litres

Do this OP. You will lose weight.

Even if you eat an apple you will destroy the mono. Don't put anything else into your body.

You can mono other things, chocolate was the most successful for me

Yes it's unhealthy, but I only care about being thin.
>>
>>34908706
This is anorexic girl tier shit. You are fucking dumb. And pathetic.
>>
>>34908333
>Starving yourself
The retard's strategy

You're supposed to eat lean food while exercising more.
>>
Ya'll need to read the /fit/ sticky, morons.
>>
>>34908828
/fit/ is absolute trash populated by know-it-all nerds who know nothing about working out.

>>34908826
>lean food
This makes no sense. What the fuck do you think "lean" food is?
>>
>>34908806
I am a girl but I am not anorexic
>>
>>34908942
Yeah. Of course not. You just do what anorexics do for the reason anorexics do it. Nothing tastes as good as thin feels! XDDD
>>
File: maga_burger.png (333KB, 460x468px) Image search: [Google]
maga_burger.png
333KB, 460x468px
>>34904870
EVERY one of my meals is 2000+ calories and I am 5'10' / 160 lbs. Of course I only eat like 20 meals a month (which saves lots of time).

The other day I ate a Double Western Bacon Cheeseburger, a Double Guacamole Burger, Beer Battered Cheese Fries, and three Bananas. I almost had a meatgasm.
>>
>>34909012
Why do you hate your heart and arteries anon?
>>
>>34904915
No you didn't. If your dad told you to suck his dick would you have to do it?
>>
>>34909035
Yes. Why wouldn't you? What are you... gay or something?
>>
>>34908970
You have to be underweight and miss your period and stuff before you are considered anorexic. I am still in a normal weight range.
>>
>>34905009
There's no 6/10 fat fuck anywhere on the planet, you deluded sack of lard. Being fat automatically puts you at under 4/10
>>
>>34909092
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMHT0025745/

There are other symptoms of anorexia. You are anorexic. You stupid cunt.
>>
>>34909130
Kek, whatever you say man.
>>
>>34909392
I hope you eventually kill yourself with your disorder.
>>
>Have a fuckload of pizza in the fridge
>Have cakes up on the fridge
>Have a chocolate chip creme pie that I'm craving for
>haven't ate deserts for 2 months now
>Have turkey swiss roll ups in the fridge
>Have fuck load of cereal
>Have lots of coca cola and orange juice
>still manage to avoid them

Try harder OP you faggot
>>
File: 1483046532212.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483046532212.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>34905268
I did the exact opposite back when i was fat, i started taking the bike all across town to get everywhere instead of public transport/car its literally all i did. 2 trips of 30-35 minutes of cycling a day can work miracles and you're doing it instead of travelling so you don't sacrifice any time of your day. If you want to speed up the process cut the evening/nightly snacking and eat a little more during dinner. Even this is somewhat optional too
>>
>>34904923
This wont last tho
>>
>>34908970
This is true though

>>34909092
You are lying to yourself amigo. I hope you get some help down the line. Word of warning: my throat is permanently fucked up because of all the vomiting as a teen. The consequences could be even more severe for you going with pure starvation.
>>
>>34904915
you didnt have to eat it all at once you fat fuck
>>
>1 Serving
What the fuck does that mean?
>>
>>34912771
1 serving means it's meant to be one meal. Two servings two meals. It's not hard anon
>>
>>34904870
>"thin" """"gene"""""
That's an odd thing to call "proper dietary habits"
>>
>>34913091
Well sure but if I have a large bowl full of stew then that's one serving. If I have a small bowl or a cup, that is also one serving. These two things do not contain the same number of calories.
>>
>>34913197
What the fuck? The ingredients that make the dish have a serving size. The size of your bowl is fucking irrelevant. No wonder you cunts are fat.
>>
>>34913258
Alright. Try again. There is an app that approximates the calories in things. If it's just an apple or whatever, fine. When you're given several options - grams, tbsp, cups - then you can work it out with some accuracy. However, when the only setting for a given dish is 'serving' that's harder to judge.
>>
>>34913320
Serving size is on the packet. Along with the weight of the food which constitutes that serving. On a packet of wholemeal wraps beside me it says there are 8 servings per pack and each serving is 52g. My beer says there are 1 servings per bottle and each serving is 355ml
>>
>>34913420
My darling, I am making it from scratch.
>>
>>34904870
>eat a 500 calorie pie
500kcal won't make you fat, eating that and 3000kcal from other sources without getting enough exercise is making you fat.
>feel bad about it the entire day
If you really felt bad you would've just skipped the next meal and that would even out.
>wish I had the thin gene
No such thing.
>>
>>34913518
>No such thing
I'm a woman, and let me tell you- it IS true!! I'm so fat!!
>>
>>34913439
Are you retarded? Then you know exactly what everything weighs and you're hung up on servings for no reason.
>>
>>34913553
Yeah, sorry: the gene that allows you to violate the law of conservation of energy is monopolized by cis white men.
>>
>>34913593
Huh? I don't think the Patriarchy has this one, but it's TOTALLY true. I literally cannot loose weight
>>
>>34913629
Whatever you do: do not try to eat less - this will trigger a starvation response that will transmute the air you breathe into additional fat.
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.