[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I'm becoming a Chad >work at pizzaria >Am

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Wild FAGGOT appeared!.jpg (21KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
Wild FAGGOT appeared!.jpg
21KB, 474x473px
I think I'm becoming a Chad
>work at pizzaria
>Am 18
>planning on joining the Navy by summer
>started working when I was 16 1/2
>weighed 230
>after about 6 months dropped down to 200 due to diet mostly consisting of eggs
>liked a qt3.14
>she tried to friendzone me and take advantage of me
>normally that would work
>my dad catches wind of my situation
>advises me not to get shit for her
>I do as he says
>she eventually starts talking to me about sex and stuff
>normally this wouldn't be happening
>fast forward to 3 months ago
>I weigh 185 at this point, with a bit of muscle
>used to be chubby fattard
>I have enough of her shit
>she keeps getting mad at me for trivial things
>tell her that I don't want to be friends
>she starts really trying to get me to have sex with her
>am Catholic, say no
>eventually gets me to touch her butt
>feelsgoodman.png
>tries to get me to go further
>I don't
And here I am now. She keeps asking me to eat her out while she sucks my dick. I want to really badly, but fuck that noise, she's kind of crazy. And the last thing I need is for my life to get shunted off track by a false rape accusation. It's going well right now, but I know how life usually happens.

Whaddya say, robots? Have I brought great shame to our way of life?
>>
File: BTFO NORMIES.jpg (31KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO NORMIES.jpg
31KB, 1280x720px
GTFO NORMIE FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOONE BELIEVES YOU FAT FUCK MANLET GTFOFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>becoming Chad
>Isn't fucking the shit out of her right now

At best you're just a sub normie dude
>>
>>34904854
I would love to have sex with her, it's just not in the cards. I can live with sub normie. I'm also Catholic, so you know.
>>
>>34904780
>"And the last thing I need is for my life to get shunted off track by a false rape accusation."

good, i'm glad you know that's a real threat. you can't trust women
>>
>>34904893
It is. I need to find myself a good, Catholic woman, or perhaps a Russian because I speak the language. But Russia runs the risk of it being a marriage just for citizenship, so I'll probably just go with an American Catholic. Properly redpilled, too.
>>
>>34904780
she is using sex to wrap you around her finger. she wants to gain access to your resources,utility and protection by trading sex. I would keep my dick in my pants and avoid baby jail if I was you op.

>false rape accusation

yeah don't fuck around with that shit. she can literally destroy your life with that shit. you will lose your job,have a criminal record and lose your reputation. also you have to deal with white knights trying to kill you for a false rape. some innocent guy got ran over and killed because he was accuse of a false rape.
>>
>>34904780
>I think I'm becoming a Chad
>>work at pizzaria
>>Am 18
>>planning on joining the Navy by summer

Nope you're just a deluded normalfag
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.