[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you surf? It's literally the Chad sport and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Ifud01J.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Ifud01J.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
Why don't you surf? It's literally the Chad sport and it attracts hot women
>>
File: Kilgore.jpg (49KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
Kilgore.jpg
49KB, 500x625px
Charlie don't surf.
>>
I live in a desert. And if I feel like going camping I have to bring a shotgun and bearmace because the fucking Rockies want to murder you with grizzly bears, mountain lions, coyotes, and wolves
>>
>>34904163
nice tits care to dump more?
>>
>>34904163
Too fat and ashamed of body to remove shirt in public

Too poor for surfing lessons
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 800x800px
>>34904163
I love on an island, to the north and south of me the beaches are 20 minutes away. Only problem is I live on long island, NY so the water looks polluted. If I drive fucking three hours east I'll hit semi blue water, but the closer to the city the murkier it is.
>>
Wrong: Football is the Chad sport. Surfing takes actual skill and doesn't require you to be a meathead.
>>
>>34904246
>Too fat and ashamed of body to remove shirt in public
this is why I stopped going to the beach at 8
>>
>>34904322
Football is the black people sport. Only niggers can survive getting their head pounded. And when (not if) they develop brain damage it won't really make a difference to their IQ.
>>
>>34904180
give back the board lance. it was a good board and i like it. you know how hard it is to find a good board that you like
>>
It's pretty hard surfing in Sweden, unless you want to freeze to death and surf in shit waves.
>>
>>34904163
But I do surf, anon.
Riding some whitewash to shore on your fresh new wavestorm doesn't count as surfing btw.
>>
File: 1482885719215.png (39KB, 839x657px) Image search: [Google]
1482885719215.png
39KB, 839x657px
>tfw live 2 miles from the beach in socal and don't surf
>>
If I didn't live in the middle of a desert, I would.
>>
>>34904163
Its a Chad sport because only Chad does it not because everyone who does it becomes chad
>>
>>34904180
i never got used to a light board.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKaYOW9zMoY
>>
>tfw no booty hawaiian-australian surfer gf
>>
>>34904163
>dat pic
That girl in OP is a 10/10 if you are into goblins.
>>
>>34904163
because the waters frozen which is good for my hockey playin ass, ive just been too depressed the last couple weeks to play
>>
I'm fat and have huge puffy nipples and stretch marks and I sun burn really easily
>>
>>34904246
most surfers wear a body suit anyway
>>
Sharks. Also I'll still be short ugly and Indian and girls don't care if what hobbies I have.
>>
>>34905620
But her skin looks so weathered she looks like she's 40
>>
>>34906288
isn't that the case for people who do beach activities?
>>
>>34904163
>It's literally the Chad sport
That's why I don't surf
>>
>>34904163
Surfing alone doesn't attract girls. Surfers go out at the ass crack of dawn to go surfing and get stoned. Chads who wear their wetsuits unzipped all day to pretend they surf attract the girls.

t. Socal surfer
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.