[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being handicapped to a chair. I can't make friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: 1487200185107.jpg (47KB, 600x539px) Image search: [Google]
1487200185107.jpg
47KB, 600x539px
I hate being handicapped to a chair. I can't make friends outside. Not even online. How do I stop thinking about the worst possibilities in life?
>>
please reply someone
please.
>>
>>34904286
Wish I had an answer m8. I can't make friends due to autism and it feels like being socially blind. My mind has dulled from years of isolation. I spend all day every day between 4chan and 8ch.
>>
just walk dude wtf
>>
>>34904102
I get in person but how can't you make friends online?
>>
>>34904286
my dad used to tell me to please talk to him about anything sometimes before he died, but i rarely had anything to talk about.
>>
File: 1452302492317.png (758KB, 595x723px) Image search: [Google]
1452302492317.png
758KB, 595x723px
>>34904102
Just be yourself, you'll be walking in no time. Just get up and be yourself.
>>
File: 37966886_p0.jpg (406KB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
37966886_p0.jpg
406KB, 1600x2000px
>>34904102
What happened anon? Have you been like this since birth?

Why can't you make friends online?
>>
>>34904479
I can't make any friends online because I'm scared they'll leave me
>>
>>34904548
That can be scary, anon. Have you had friends online before that have left you?
>>
>>34904548
nigga how they gonna leave you if they're not physically there
>>
>>34904548
online friends are a meme, they're not real. It's just a bunch of make belief, roleplaying, pretending and you eventually realize it, that your group of friends or your friend was a bunch of individuals laughing at you behind your back.
>>
>>34904548
Don't listen to >>34904665 anon. Internet friends can be really great people. My group of friends started on the internet and by chance we all happened to live within 3 hours of each other, we meet up for a weekend or so at least every 2 months and it's the best shit ever.
>>
>>34904774
This is a bullshit lie. You know how people on 4chan can be, right OP?
They trick you into lowering your guard and opening up to them only so they can shit on you. Never meet people from the internet, it's just a bunch of people looking to torment you and be shitty to you for no good reason.
>>
File: zero ningen no jitsu.png (824KB, 793x817px) Image search: [Google]
zero ningen no jitsu.png
824KB, 793x817px
>>34904102
Hey OP I'm also in a chair. I'll be your friend if you want. What's your contact info?
>>
>>34904873
We met on normie web a few years back desu, I wouldn't ever use 4chan to find internet friends. And honestly, they are all social rejects to some extent, hell 2/3 of them even frequent 4chan. We really have no reason to turn our backs on each other now, we don't have a chance with irl relationships, we are all depressed and anxious fags and we've all been close for over 3 years.

they could just be really dedicated though
>>
>>34904873
Well I know youre just shitposting but if you knew the entire story you'd understand.
>>
File: 1481725274023.png (165KB, 278x339px) Image search: [Google]
1481725274023.png
165KB, 278x339px
>>34904102
Make internet friends. Even from 4chan you can make nice friends.

>3 years ago
>join a newly made /vg/ steam group
>everyone is super friendly, yet a failure in some regard
>always fun banter
>/vg/ general dies
>we still show up to the group steam chat
>make shitty art, writing and jokes together all the time
>get to know each other
>all of us still keep the dead steam group's chat alive 3 years later

Internet friends can be nice.
>>
internet friends are not real friends
>>
>>34904448
Be weird then, it's ok.
>>
I just don't click with anyone, even on the internet. Everyone gets bored of me eventually and I phase out.
>>
File: 1476661371439.jpg (60KB, 404x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476661371439.jpg
60KB, 404x568px
>>34904102
Where are you from anon? If you let me slide on your wheelchair like you do with shopping carts, I'll be your irl friend for life.
>>
>>34904102

give me some form of contact with ya and ill be a friend.
>>
>>34906679
You gotta meet friends half way, dude. Being happy alone is an option too, but if you want friends, you should meet them half way.

If OP wanted to make friends, drop contact info, I'd totally be his friend.
>>
>>34907478
It just never seems like anyone wants to talk about what I might be able to input on properly, so I just learned to shut up and listen and try to learn, but I never have anything of value to give so we just go our separate ways after a little while.
>>
>>34907513
the grand majority of people would prefer a slightly more forceful approach, just talk about something, test them out

sometimes you have to consider people aren't always like, in a mood to get to know or talk at someone in-depth and you should try again later and shit

I dunno, people are dumb, but so are you (because you're people, not insulting you)
>>
>>34907530
I don't really have much to talk about, I have a basic pleb level understanding of a lot of stuff, but it's incredibly scattered and random so after that I'm kinda spent. I've got nothing I could really try to just ramble and talk about, but I wish I could.

I just don't want to be that kind of guy that only has some annoying little factoids to throw out over and over.
>>
>>34907586

you sound adorably shy. Are you sure you don't want to give making friends a go? I have to sleep very soon, so if you put out some contact info then I can talk to you tommorow.
>>
>>34907586
Damn, I kind of wish I could ask you to be my friend but then I realize I'm also boring and just never have anything to reply with. Most of the time I just say "I see" and the like until the other person gets bored because I don't have an opinion on anything. Oh well, not having friends isn't too bad when you have the internet - it's a good way to satisfy the loneliness even if you don't talk to anyone.
>>
>>34907615
I'll give it a try, but I'm probably going to feel far too obligated and nervous about it, even though it's really not that big of a deal.

Thanks for listening to me rant a bit though, and I apologize to OP for hijacking the thread if they're still here.

>>34907655
That's kind of how I feel. I'm alright in short bursts like a thread, but prolonged contact just reveals how little I actually have to say.
>>
File: 1486661065302.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486661065302.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>34904422
>can make friends irl by talking and cracking jokes about things around us
>don't have that luxury online
most conversations i have with people online just die after i run out of autistic questions
>>
Yeah, I'd really for OP to post again. We'll be your friends, dude.
>>
>>34906679
>>34907586

I exactly know how you feel, I just don't care about what people talk about and even if I tried to be interested I'd have no idea what to say.
On top of that I'm in your same situation with what I have to offer for a conversation, aka pretty much nothing.

All I mostly do is watching anime, but I have weird hipster tastes so nobody gives a shit about what I watch. On top of that I don't really play videogames that much, and if I do they aren't multiplayer stuff or the usual popular ones, so I can't click even with weeaboos.

And the worst part is, I can't even click with fellow boring introvert people, because everytime we end up not talking to each other.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.